[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seen any convincing ufo videos from 2017 yet? Post em here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (23KB, 898x532px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 898x532px
Seen any convincing ufo videos from 2017 yet? Post em here.
>>
let's see that dick.
>>
The Chilean navy infrared footage is by far the best recently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0
>>
>>19195847
This

Does anyone know if there was ever an update after the shit from Turkey got scrubbed from the internet?
>>
>>19195847
Thanks man. Surprised I hadn't seen that yet. Good shit.
>>
>>19195615
Kek
>>
>>19195847
Looks like the people in the comments debunked that with the links they provided
>>
>>19195865

I remember that, weird how no one is talking about it now.
>>
>>19195865
>>19196619
>after the shit from Turkey got scrubbed from the internet?
someone give me a rundown on that
>>
>>19196656
People from Turkey started posting about a weird sound and lights on Twitter, including several videos. #UfoAttackTurkey was trending on Twitter. Leading theory was it was some sort of military activity due to the recent coups and the general state of the govt there.
Next day, almost all the posts were just straight up gone.
>>
>>19196679
holy shit
>>
Surprised these threads don't get more traction considering how common sightings are these days. I've witnessed dozens of UFO's matching a multitude of descriptions in the south of England.
>>
>>19197305
Could you give an example or two, please? I'm from the north of England and I've never seen a UFO, but I'm interested nonetheless.
>>
>>19197334

Of course, I'll give you the short version.

10 years ago now myself and a friend (both sober) saw a bright light appear in the sky, the light grew bigger rapidly and then 'unfolded' around the hull of a large dark hull.

The thing floated silently with no lights for around 12 seconds before the light returned, first enveloping the hull, then shrinking to nothing.
We both saw this clear as day. It was hard to tell how big the thing was as it could have been far away and huge or closer and smaller.

Skip forward 8 years(ish) and myself and a different friend when to chill by a cliff/star gaze. That night we saw a good 8-10 UFO's. From something in orbit with two orange/red engines, strange repeated flashes as if something were jumping into hyper space like in star trek or something and finally some strange green fast moving lights. I could understand if some of these could be explained as satellites but certainly not all.
>>
>>19197386
Thanks. Pretty fascinating stuff. My thoughts on this - like people who claim to have seen ghosts, which again I have not - are basically 'why make it up - what is there to gain from it'. This leads me to usually believe people about their stories - including yours, btw - and makes it all the more fascinating to me.

Thanks again for sharing. Like I said, I haven't really witnessed anything paranormal, but I like the idea of the unknown and good old fashioned spoops in general.
>>
>>19197411
>'why make it up?'

For the satisfaction of knowing some moron believes your bullshit.
To sell books and merchandise.
To achieve some small measure of infamy as "the UFO guy".
To be asked to tell your bullshit to people in UFO groups around the nation or world.
To separate the naive, gullible and stupid from their money like pic related.
Because you're legit mentally ill.

There's all kinds of reasons people will make shit up about UFO's, that's why you have to treat each event individually, and examine the factors that surround the event before buying into it. When there are multiple witnesses corroborating the same story, backed up with some kind of tech evidence, like a photo, film, or RADAR, then the probability of an accurate observation is far greater than not.
>>
File: Greer the fraud.jpg (129KB, 1116x739px) Image search: [Google]
Greer the fraud.jpg
129KB, 1116x739px
>>19197462
>forgot pic of the fraudulent faggot

Here's an example of a bunch of idiots that will no doubt tell their friends they witnessed UFO's, and yet they were looking at fucking signal flares.

Examine each event individually, and be wary of idiots that can't tell the difference between flares, stars, aircraft nav lights, and actual UFO's.
>>
>>19197462
Let me be more specific. People who have literally nothing to gain; financially, socially or otherwise. People who vehemently testify to the veracity of their story, despite the fact that 99% of people call bullshit on it or straight up dismiss it.

Your edgy superior attitude in that post notwithstanding, absolutely there is nothing wrong with scepticism and not simply taking any old story at face value.
>>
>>19197498
>edgy

This stupid meme.

>superior attitude

Is your self esteem that fucking low that you took my post as somehow coming off with a "superior attitude"?

You probably shouldn't be on the internet.
>>
>>19197411

Before the first event I mentioned I was a moderate skeptic. Nowadays It just annoys me that I haven't seen anything else of significance or learnt more about what I saw.
>>
At 0.48 seconds you can see the the four propellers of the quad copter.
>>
>>19195847
That's a hybrid airship like Lockheed is developing. Except it's clearly deployed and working.
>>
>>19199181
No it's not. If it was a fucking hybrid aircraft they would have figured that the fuck out during their investigation.

Why do you morons think you know better than a government investigative arm when the only thing you have to go on is one fucking video?

Retards.
>>
I've been holding onto one for a while, Uploading the video now. Hopefully no government agents find out what i'm doi
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.