[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Computer Simulationtheory is just satanism in disguise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: simulation.gif (134KB, 540x1391px) Image search: [Google]
simulation.gif
134KB, 540x1391px
The computersimulationtheory takes the genesis story, but replaces the spiritual realm, the divine, with another layer of a material world. In the same manner it replaces the divine creator with some random pleb outside the simulation that build the computer.
The freemasons are the ones that believe in a purely mechanical universe/world, and replacing the spiritual realm with another layer of the material world is exactly that.
>>
>>19195482
Some may try to use the theory that way, but it still doesn't answer the question of who/what made the original universe.
>>
>>19195731
true, but through the simulation theory contemplating that is a wasted effort in the first place since you would have no idea how the outside universe is like, what the physics are there and thus you are unable to tell anything about the necessity or absense of necessity of an creator. so the moment you think the simulationtheory is true it becomes pretty much irrelevant to contemplate the original creation of everything since you dont even know the current state of the real universe
>>
>>19195482
what makes you think the 'spiritual' world is just not part of the simulation? in a simulated universe, everything is possible, even if the computer it was running on takes a year to process a millisecond of our simulated world, we wouldn't know even if they, the programmers, decide to pull the plug
as far as we know the genesis story is a story, just like how the computer simulation theory is a theory
>>
>>19195854
it would still take away the divine. a simulated spiritual realm would still be based on the material one it was created
>>
>>19195482

What if Satan, and his followers are really humanoid machines from our hidden high technology past? Something very off about the occultists, and their ways.
>>
File: IL-series Cylon, Lucifer.jpg (51KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
IL-series Cylon, Lucifer.jpg
51KB, 736x552px
An android called Lucifer from the original Battlestar Galactica. I think they put more truth in fictional stuff than in the history books, because our true past is just nuts!
>>
>>19195482
>The computersimulationtheory takes the genesis story, but replaces the spiritual realm, the divine, with another layer of a material world.

That's one way to look at it. Another way is that scientists are conceding to creation and intelligent design. There are so many things in the universe that are explained by a higher intelligence. Our entire universe is essentially one giant math equation and DNA is essentially biological computer code.

Whether you choose to see that higher power as God or as a highly intelligent life form is up to you. But if you do choose to see it as a highly intelligent life form that begs the question, who created them. And so on and so forth as your little comic demonstrates.
>>
File: Heisenberg god.jpg (39KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
Heisenberg god.jpg
39KB, 403x403px
>>19197432
true. but seeing how simulationtheory is pushed by shills like elon musk it tells me its not just to explain the intelligent design stuff, but that there is an agenda behind it, and i believe that agenda is making people get away from god
>>
>>19197432
Simulation theory is an attempt to obfuscate the truth with a new layer of confusion.
>>
File: Simadonnalated.jpg (99KB, 800x594px) Image search: [Google]
Simadonnalated.jpg
99KB, 800x594px
>>19195482
>>
>>19195482
divine creator

what an oxymoron. The Demiurge is not divine, it's mindless and doomed to destroy itself over time.
>>
>>19198953
i didnt necessarily speak of the creator of the material world we live in you refer to as demiurge. i mean the divine creator which is the source of everything, even of the demiurge.
>>
All simulation fags have to answer these questions before they can continue: what is the difference between storing "4" on with scratches on a stick and "4" with computer memory? Andes holding up 4 fingers me conveying the number 4 or am I conveying the base-2 number 1111 or 15? As you can see, information can take literally anymore, and who's to say that atoms moving in a glass of water isn't "running" a simulation?
>>
>>19195881
the divine doesn't exist in the way you think it does, its just a multitude of higher dimensional planes that a part of your existence occupies all the time yet you are never conscious of, once you are able to access those higher dimensional planes and see it you can stay awake forever in our 3rd plane of existence as a part of you will always be sleeping and the other parts awake, when you die you exist for a while longer in the other planes until the dimensional shift collapses unto itself and you are become nothing
>>
>>19200648
nice story bro
>>
>>19195854
I'm glad the title of that anime was in the thumb. Gonna check it out.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.