[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder the MOON IS FAKE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20170407-WA0007.jpg (53KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170407-WA0007.jpg
53KB, 1200x1600px
I'll just leave this here.
https://youtu.be/rI8CnanF7FA
>>
Literally what reason would anyone have to fake the fucking moon existing

Are you stupid
>>
File: Godmadethislesserlight.jpg (22KB, 720x888px) Image search: [Google]
Godmadethislesserlight.jpg
22KB, 720x888px
It is real.
Moon is a light in the sky, the lesser light to rule the night, and its transparent.
This picture shows that the spots are blue, cause the blue sky is behind the moon. If it was full moon at night.
The spots on moon are black, cause the dark black sky behind it.
Take 2 pieces of paper. 1 blue and 1 black. Now take a white piece of paper, cut it to a circle, and cut out a few spots, and place it in front of the blue paper, and you get the day time moon look.
>pic related.
God put it there so that it can light up the dark, same with the stars.
>>
>God did it
Go home
>>
>>19195480
I like this
>>
I can feel my brain cells rotting away
>>
>>19195401
"I don't understand refraction, pay attention to me"
>>
>>19195401

Was it really impossible for the person recording to determine that the clouds of different opaqueness passing in front of the moon was causing the distortion?
>>
>>19195401

It's smaller and closer than science says it is. I wouldn't be surprised if we lived on the inside of a sphere. It makes no sense to be on the outside. Everything is organic. One giant egg.
>>
>>19197312
agreed
>>
Why are so many of you retarded
>>
>>19198289
why are you interested in what's retarded
>>
bump for truth
>>
check it
>>
Yep. You're right. It's fake. You've opened my eyes.
>>
>>19195401
If the moon is real then why isn't it always up there in the sky? Looking outside right now and I literally can't see the fucking moon. Where did it fly off to?
>>
how could the moon be fake? we went there...
>>
>>19198289
We presimadent now.
>>
idk about you but in finland it can be seen all day lol
>>
Moon goes up...
Moon goes down...
Whats makes it move?
Maybe... a SPOTLIGHT?

Think about it... You cant see the moon when its day time, and during the day time, youre supposed to be AWAKE
>>
>>19200258
except you can often see the moon when it's daytime...
>>
>>19200196
glad to have shown you the light!
>>
>>19200270
gotta use that noodle anon

the suns in the air, the moons in the air with it... so whats reflecting light onto the moon when the sun is in the sky with it. ill tell you..

its the fake moon! the fake bright moon at night.
>>
>>19200288
the noodle is on the verge of being overcooked
>>
>>19195401
I do not understand what I am supposed to notice here.
>>
Daily reminder op is a faggot
>>
>>19201079
;)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.