[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CloverWest Projects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: ant.jpg (88KB, 1357x1014px) Image search: [Google]
ant.jpg
88KB, 1357x1014px
CloverWest simulation
F-1: Failed
F-2: Failed
F-3: Failed
F-5: Failed
F-6:Failed
F-7: Failed
G-1:Terminated [data restricted due to class]
G-2:Failed
G-4:Failed

F-4: Subjects realized they were in the simulation
escaped before termination
original goal for simulation was successful for a while but was interrupted because of the realization from the subject.
G-3: Goal was the first ever highly successful in terms of beginning
subjects were killed by creatures in the aftermath of the success how ever
some consider this a failure because of such,

Project(s) summary
Testing environmental, spacial, and time changes to reality. Controlled simulation to convince others of a previously fictitious town had always existed, use of creatures which have a similar more physical and reality altering effect. Creatures are hostile, subjects often grown an obsession with them when media test comes around. Media test is number 1 failure for most subjects, their obsession with the creatures often leave them in a state of insanity and unrest, eventually leading to the failure of the media test, and a realization that their in a simulation, often failing to get the word out about the towns existence in intended manner. this also creates unrest among other town members. Longest running test where in which focus upon the monsters was deemed an ok, (F-4) They eventually became obsessed with finding the truth of the creatures and failed to keep up with media test standards. Eventually found the notes of a similar subject who discovered they were apart of the simulation and assimilated with "The Amalgament" Creature 001-E(c001-eFF23) and had focussed on any future subjects who had become just as obsessed.
>>
>>19195382
pilling out all the stops tonight, huh?
>>
JJ Abrams? Came to be cucked and post, and you done cucking?
>>
CloverWest Project
In-depth summary
The CloverWest project was more an experiment on the creatures involved.
all these creatures seemingly affect the space and time they exist in, changes to history, and physical and chemical changes to their environment, the only way to stop this is to have an item of which they are unaware of which logged the history of the environment, as long as there is proof that it was different then what they are attempting to change it to, no active attempt to change this, and a large enough group of people who know of this proof, it will not change. This project was an attempt to harness this power and see if we can purposely change history to our will. There are several tests to this project in all iterations.

Test 1 - (Initial Test) Convincing those assigned to take part in the simulation, that the town is and has always been real.
for this the subjects must be unaware that they are in a simulated event
failure rate of 8%

Test 2 - (Locals Test)Convincing others in near by areas that the town exists, and has always existed.
This test's initial success meant that no matter how many times we repeat the simulation, that the local populous will never have to be convinced again, unless a major change in the population occurs.

Test 3 - (Media Test) Convincing the wider population as a whole, far and wide, that the town exists, and has always existed, mainly through media.
Subjects will usually be tricked into talking about the town and it's existence more on media, whether this be social media, tv, radio, or any other types of media.
>>
File: 1495388385485.png (16KB, 864x566px) Image search: [Google]
1495388385485.png
16KB, 864x566px
Wut?
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>
File: Simadonnalated.jpg (99KB, 800x594px) Image search: [Google]
Simadonnalated.jpg
99KB, 800x594px
>>19195382
>>
CloverWest
Success C-13
All tests were a success
people had believed the town (see Projects A-1 through C-15) to exist, this was the most successful form of the Media test ever, 6 separate forms of media, all being hosted from the town and people had believed it to have always existed, then the final check came, and there it was, we had found references to it dating before any projects had been started. The town how ever, couldn't support itself, and caused wide spread confusion among officials, as there was still some hang over from the previous reality. The worst part, the creatures had used this to escape the contained environment. They caused so many changes to the world around them that it created several gaps in history and explained occurrences, many of which are now being connected to conspiracies, or theories of other universe. An entire settlement in the past had now been documented in history books as going missing with no trace of where they went. For a month settlers were roaming around the new town with no clue where they were, or how such a place could even exist. the town itself eventually came face to face with the monsters in incident C-13 : 034-E[LX](r257eF)
Our biggest success was quickly known as our biggest failure.
>>
>>19195382
I kind of know what you are doing and I don't like it, but I'm also a really curious creature.
>>
>>19198745
Mandela effect story.
It was obvious since first post.
But fuck me if I don't find this interesting.
>>
CloverWest Project
Creatures and Anomalies
In recent years the research has shifted more towards the creatures, and not how we can use them. What do they do, what can they do, how do they work, and what are they.
These are the current findings and current known creatures.
Classification
[threat ranking : ###; discovery class: A-Z(see classes); Specific Identification : {initial testing simulation - ranking - random ID} ]
002-A(a001-L12fG)
The Tree
This creature seeming manipulates time and reality to get around faster, it seeks out prey and will primarily use psychological attacks, whether this be through stalking or straight manipulation of the mind. It is typically docile how ever, but when provoked or hunted after will lock on to the subject hunting it and proceed to attack them in various ways. It physically seems to be a tree, it is made of wood, has bark, and if left alone for long enough will eventually start to grow leaves, though it's body is humanoid, and it's face has holes where it's eyes and mouth wood be on a human with candles in the eyes, these candles and holes seem to be man made, and there are several carvings all over it's body, all also seeming to be man made
006-A(c006-R1j9f)
The Night crawler
This creature is typically docile and non-aggressive, sometimes will even let itself be pet or other creatures be near it, it can eat meat and seems to like it better then plants, but will how ever eat plants more often, only seeking out meat that has already been prepared. When provoked it will attach itself to the subject's face or head and will release a toxin, typically they will wait until the subject is sedated and detach, but under certain circumstances it will stay attached and eat through the victim, it can seeming control things from a distance and effect how things are effected by time. It will mostly come out at night and prefers dark places, it has 5 tentacles used for climbing and its body structure resembles that of a star fish, with
>>
>>19199425
three secondary mouths on the tentacles, a large primary mouth at the center of it's body, and highly sensitive sensory organs along the 2 reaming tentacles. It can rearrange it's body structure at any time, meaning the placement of the tentacles can vary. Sometimes the mouths will be spread out as much as possible, sometimes they will all be clumped together. It typically doesn't change but it has done so several times over the years of observation.
>>
That's all the posts for now, I'm trying to get to a safe location as of right now, as far as I know they do not know my current location but still, I finally think there's a location that I will definitely be safe in. Relocating as of immediately. sorry for the gaps between posts, all of this is physical and I've lost track of a few in the hurry to get to a safe location.
>>
>>19199452
Whatever you need to say to get this rp going faster, this is some nice writing though OP
>>
Stupid fucking rollplay thread

Sage this shit
>>
I think I'm in a safe area now. Time for an explanation, so I was a subject in one of the simulations, and I angered and provoked a few of the creatures, which by just the two summaries I have posted so far you can probably guess what's going on now.
I was apart of simulation F-4 but there was another one like this, simulation C-13, what I have learned about it is just horid, and I will go further into this later. I, and a researcher who found what happen in C-13 and F-4 to cause these incidents to be inhumane and immoral had given me a lot of info, mostly through physical means, he knew they would see the digital transfer going on, they're monitoring that shit 24/7 The researcher had a chance to move to another country afterwards and was never caught to my knowledge. I on the other hand was hunted for months before even getting to a point where I felt like I could post any of this. As far as I know, they have no idea about any of these posts and I can continue to get this information out. Most of these summaries that I've given so far don't even describe a fraction of the inhumane shit they were doing.
>>
Cloverfield Larp marketing
>>
If only some sages would show up to help us with this thread.
>>
>>19200405
they would if the mods weren't bought since you cannot post (((the word))) for some reason
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.