[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If so, does anyone have any stories about their experiences with it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4689.jpg (53KB, 697x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4689.jpg
53KB, 697x360px
If so, does anyone have any stories about their experiences with it?
>>
No it's not. Think about it. Reeeallyyy think about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (749KB, 1301x1212px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
749KB, 1301x1212px
>>19194899
Yes, it led me to slavation through the Lord Jesus Christ
>>
Magic is kind of real. Ooky spooky hand-waving dooky isn't, but psychic abilities exist. It isn't really magic though, it's all just quantum science. Our brains are connected to the world around us.
>>
>>19194934
May I ask how?
>>
>>19194944
As in a sixth sense?
>>
>>19194899
Yes. Blue angels are magical. But as my friend who was a practicing Surgeon at a burn unit in the Midwest said, it's not really worth it.
>>
>>19194934
Amen bro
>>
>>19194954
Yes. Your brain is connected to every atom around you via entanglement, allowing a developed one to sense its surroundings through computing the arrangement and movement of electrons and larger quantum particles in the brain. This also allows for mind reading in a sense... not literally hearing someone's internal dialogue word for word, but being able to know what they're thinking or what they're about to say. Most people call it "being in tune" with eachother or "being on the same wavelength," without realizing that the second term is far more accurate than they know. Their brain is literally syncing up with atoms from the other brain, allowing for subconscious transfer of thoughts and ideas.

It can go further to include minor telekinesis, mind control (sometimes referred to as charming or less commonly hypnosis), subconscious control of the body's normally uncontrollable functions, changing the outcomes of events that you otherwise wouldn't have control over through pure will and thought, and subtly shaping reality.

Note that this kind of stuff takes long amounts of time and large amounts of patience. It isn't something you'll learn overnight, and chances are only .01% of the faggots on this board actually possess any of these skills, despite what their rampant larping would lead you to believe.
>>
>>19195045
Thank you for such a detailed reply, where did you learn all of this? Was it as simple as noticing things as you grew older or did you read something online and practice it?
>>
>>19195045
As a follow up to this, I suggest you research quantum science, multiverse theory and how it relates to photon superpositions (that represent probabilities), and the double slit experiment with meditators that proved beyond a reasonable doubt that meditating observers had a significant effect on the outcome of photon patterns from a lightbulb.

Read up heavily on these topics, and if you're a smart cookie you'll put 2 and 2 together -- realizing that our brains are quantum computers that shape our reality through traversing the multiverse by manipulating our personal universe's photon superposition outcomes. Once you realize and truly take to heart how much of a role observation plays in shaping reality -- because belief is half the battle -- you will be on your way to learning "magic," aka the science of how consciousness interacts with the universe it exists within.
>>
>>19194946
I went insane from my sin and needed christ to fogive me. As I seeked after God, He came to me. His love is overwhelming, more powerful than any spell
>>
>>19195079
My father learned telekinesis and ESP at a young age, as well as had several spiritual encounters before 30. Nowadays he's incredibly well read on theoretical physics. Thanks to DNA memory (also a result of quantum entanglement), I had very similar experiences growing up, and took similar interests. Before I had hit 24, I had done a shit ton of research into quantum physics and made this huge grand idea of how magic might actually exist from scientific standpoint. I presented it to my dad, and he basically said "Yep. That's how it works bud."

He's in his 50s, I'm nearly 30 now, we both have IQs in the 150s, and we both have extensive science backgrounds. So after finding out that I had naturally and independently come to the exact same conclusion as him, I accepted it as fact. My life hasn't been the same since.
>>
>>19195104
>>19195087
>>19195045
holy shit ive never read something like this on /x/
>>
>>19195087
I know this topic is hard to take seriously anywhere, but does the Mandela Effect relate to this at all in your opinion?

The whole idea about the effect is that people's realities are changing for them. People that do their own research on the effect usually come across the multiverse theory at one point or another, and I find it interesting that you say this is related to understanding "magic" as well.
>>
>>19195100
Mind if I ask what your experience was like?

I was saved too after I cried out to him for help. For me, I felt this warm ball of light enter me and I felt an almost, but not quite overwhelming feeling of peace, calmness, and euphoria
>>
>>19195173
Don't get sucked in. If he could prove the existence of magic he wouldn't fucking be on 4chan. People here have legitimate mental illnesses and delusions.
>>
>>19195209
Then fuck off asshole
>>
>>19194899
The very fact you made this thread and werent aborted by yr parents is proof enough of magic.
>>
>>19195187
Negative. Mandela effect doesn't exist. If you were to switch "universes," your memories would change with it. Consciousness is independent from memory.
>>19195209
Note that I don't believe in magic, but rather science-based psychic abilities. Of which I've had repeatable evidence.
>>
>>19195190
Yeah, That warm ball. It's too holy for me. Everlasting joy.

I caught a glimps of how much Jesus's love can change the world
>>
>>19195302
I want to believe you but I don't know if I can.
>>
>>19195045
Oh fuck bud, that's nothing, wait until the DNA upgrade straight from the source sun takes effect!

And yes, I've developed this ability, it's always been latent in it, brought out by my father who nourished it and developed my soul path. People legit get spooked the fucked out because I know all of their inner energies, sketches, fears, lies, emotions, and sometimes outright thought.

Other times, such as in crowded areas, I can feel the presence of people I know without even seeing it them, then run into them not a minute or two later. My third eye is lit, bro. I don't care if you marginalize it, I know what I know and see/feel/hear. It's all vibrational waves and frequency, sound, etc.

Sound is literally magic, changes the physical structure of everything around it, moves the atoms at a higher frequency... Cymatics is literal magic, sound technology of this sort is magic.

Technology is magic, technology is simply SPIRIT manifest in form on earth, no big deal.

Look at ancient sigil magic and compare it to electronics and circuit boards today, you'll see a lot of similarity, not a coincidence.

Pure magic, bro.
>>
>>19195045
>>19196173
And what you're talking about is literally the third eye, which is the seat of the soul and holy grail of man. It is easy to access if you have tools and know how, I did it through repeated Sacred Geometric study, meditation, a couple of enhancers, visualize, etc.

Now I can literally see dimensionally internally, and I've had contact with beings, the stream is open, I can even see occult/clandestine/military/black ops/psyops in the plain of day/night even though they're using steal technology and all this advanced shit.

Then being able to Astral Project, geeeeze, let me tell you, I saw some shit, entities all around me, lower hissing entities, low astral forms, etc, but then I was sucked up and out into a higher dimensional overview of this MACHINATION of human soul incarnation/matrix, saw how it goes down.

If you think that's larping, I've been doing this for 10 years since I was 17, before I even knew wtf larping was, things just came to me, visions, sacred geometric symbols appearing on my fucking walls!

I know what's up, I've been awakened and practicing for awhile and my senses have only been heightened.

UFOs converge on my location, people around me notice and see that shit too, on a near daily basis. Like wtf, don't even tell me I'm fucking LARPINg, I've been deep into it

Also, I apologize for the ego in advance, no big deal, just how things are out here
>>
File: 14c.jpg (27KB, 600x733px) Image search: [Google]
14c.jpg
27KB, 600x733px
>>19196194
>>19196173
>>
>>19196173
If I met you in person, I could shatter your faith like a dropped wineglass. All you need to do is meet someone with secrets deeper than the ones you can read, and then you'll realize all you were doing was cold-reading and lying to yourself about it.

>>19196194
> I can even see occult/clandestine/military/black ops/psyops in the plain of day/night even though they're using steal technology and all this advanced shit.
Alternatively, you might have schizophrenia.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.