[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one achieve immortality?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: time key.jpg (120KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
time key.jpg
120KB, 900x900px
How does one achieve immortality?
>>
>>19194706
Stop aging.
>>
>>19194706
stare at the sun, it has a high gravity and relativistic passage of time. what you want is the point of highest gravity which is closest to you, for the longest time. like the point around which the sun started, it is a huge "event horizon" of accumulated rate of faster time basically.

play with black holes in thoughtforming, imagine bending light with them. i started having dreams about black holes when i did this.
>>
>>19194706
You have to tell your cells to regenerate properly and administer your life energy so you don't waste your essence
>>
>>19194706
>Abrahamic answer
Die a good person
>Buddhist answer
Die an enlightened person
>Scientific answer
Obtain either biological or mechanical immortality AND learn to stop or reverse entropy. If you can't do that, try hopping into another universe. The only part currently known As physically possible is the biological/mechanical immortality part but eventually it will be too balanced in energy presence for thought to exist according to our most recent predictions.
>Hindu answer
Die an enlightened person

You see how these all have a theme? You're gonna die unless the scientific option becomes true soon, so just bet on a belief system and hope it's right.
>>
>>19194782
On scientific part, even if you went full bionic would your brain still slow down due to age or develop dementia or something?
>>
>>19194782
>a theme
That bodies come and go, and it's the consciousness that persists?
>>
>>19194782
the hindu answer isn't that simple, neither is the buddhist one.

the idea is to die sinless. this is why penance/repentance is so important in hinduism, and buddhism.
>>
>>19194825
yes, nobody fails to survive death anon.
>>
Who waits forever anyway?
>>
>>19194706
>>19194706
Since no one else will tell you I guess I will. If you want to live forever you must let go of this dimension, brother. Realize that there is an ultimate Truth, an invisible architect behind all of this and that your life has meaning. Perform the tasks you were created for, and then ascend.
>>
>>19194706
by dying
>>
>>19194706
Why the fuck do you want to be immortal? That is like punishment
>>
>>19194706
Your already...immortal.
Literally.
>>
>>19194759
Download your brain. Done.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.