[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid Dreaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: f64.jpg (2MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
f64.jpg
2MB, 1600x1600px
>Lucid dreaming, where one actively knows they are in a dream while in REM. While lucid, one can do anything they can imagine, limited only by imagination.
Has /x/ ever gone lucid, how, and what did you do in your dream?
>>
tried it a bunch but never succeeded
probably doesn't help that I'm too lazy to do the whole dream diary thing
>>
I have various times. I usually just try and fuck whoever before i wake up from it
>>
>>19195663
This makes me wanna try it
>>
>>19194306
Twice actually. The one I actually remember well I was in high school, and after realizing I was dreaming I ran around and told people I was dreaming, and they had no idea what I was on about. Talking to real people manifested in my own dream mind was pretty cool.

ended up asking a girl for a blowjob and she had a dick, so I said never mind and she got pissed. had one other lucid dream since that I can't remember. Really hope I get to experience it again.
>>
>>19194306
Only a couple of times accidentally many years ago. It is an incredible experience though.
>>
I've done it once, and it was a really cool feeling.
Sadly I woke up very quickly after becoming lucid.
>>
I used to suffer from night terrors as a young kid along with sleep paralysis.

inwas always told the unconscious mind controls your dreams, and that your unconscious mind is your true self.

So I decided to start trying to dream lucidly in an effort to "talk" with my unconscious mind

I succeeded.

Till this very day it is the most terrifying experience I can recall.

A lot of times people lie to themselves about their guilty pleasures or greatest fears.

You can't lie to that bastard, and it knows how to scare you better than anyone else.

But to answer the question yes, I've lucidly dreamed half a dozen times.

But only called out to the deepest corner of my mind once.

Don't do it.
>>
BUT

If you insist on still attempting lucid dreaming anyway, here are some tips, and how it worked for me.

1. You need a way to 'test' whether or not you're awake or asleep. For me it's biting my tongue.
When I think I'm dreaming I bite my tongue, if it doesn't hurt or doesn't feel how it normally feels, I'm asleep.
2. It's one thing to recognize that you're asleep; it's another matter entirely to stay asleep once you've realized you're dreaming.
Your mind will instinctively start waking you up, and you'll feel yourself losing grip on the dream.

This takes practice in something I can only really call 'mental discipline'
If you concentrate too hard on staying in the dream you'll wake up. If you relax and go through the sequence naturally, even blinking won't snap you out of it. Hard blinks will probably still wake you though.

Do not feel the need to rush to experience things in your lucid dream.

Rushing around or a high sense of urgency will wake you up.

>DO NOT TALK TO YOUR UNCONSCIOUS MIND

Finally have fun, think about girls you always wanted to Fuck, maybe someone you've always wanted to hurt idfk.
>>
>>19194306
I did;nt took it seriouly there are a lot of which i remember but i would now recall one of them. One thing for sure, i am almost certain that i can predict the early future.eg. given that a certain situation involves choosing a decision, exposure to surrounding,ect, dejavu strike me like a train EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN TIME
anyways,

>before
Nothing much, i was chillin on a couch listening to KId Gimbolos's Redbon'ed while watching Con Air on TV.Then,

S L E E P
>my mind dozes off after an intense rundown of the movie
>few moments later, the dream starts

>>>>>>>I<<<<<<<
>i found myself outside of my house
>surrounding looks like a heavy forest
>suddenly a fuckking human-shaped ladybug
>he (its voice) explained to himself that the (lalang) has evolved into a beast .coulnt hear much but i only picked up this =>'the feathers are only prone to human skin, it irritates the worst'
>just then,it sting my fucking arm and i ran inside hoping that it would'nt chase me,,,,but it did
>ohshit.txt
>distressed, i ran to the bathroom and slam the door so hard it must've been loud to wkae my dad.he hates noises at night like my high-pitched sissy warcry as i calmed myself
>very slowly, i reopened the door again.
>too late,dad and the other members with formal outfits, shuns me with their faces of disgusst
>guysicanexplain.jpg
>dad says 'we're heading to the mall'
Confused, because at that time it was really dark and I assume that noone is willing to open in the (middle of the fucking night).
>Realizing that i'm in a dream, 'whhy the heck not?
>oh well, i'll be ready just a sec

continue
>>
Ok, I've got mugwort, Valerian root, melatonin, and Gingko. How much of each do I take and when?
>>
I guess I'm not like most people. When I go lucid, I don't have any powers. I talk to people in my dreams. They say they're spirits and this is the spiritual world. They say I gave up my powers when I came into this life.
>>
>>19194306

Last night i lucid dreamed. I remember i was having one of those cool adventures dream which sometimes happen to me, and when i realized that i was ina dream i kept going trying to ''continue'' that dream.
>>
>>19194306
Lucid dreaming isn't /x/
>>
Yes. I have clinical insomnia. So I put myself into a meditative state when I don't have sleep meds and begin deep relaxation. Eventually I start to visualize things. I can control my own dreams until I hit rem. I often have nightmares and Deja Vu as well. I can literally wake myself up from a dream. I just keep telling myself it's not real. It's just a dream. Wake up. They feel so real sometimes I have woken up crying, sprung out of bed ready to fight or with my heart racing over 130 bpm.
>>
>>19194306
I have and I just really don't find it that fun. It doesn't really feel real and just borderline better than just 'imagining' it happen while you're awake. Totally overrated experience.

Personally I like having normal dreams. They're unpredictable, honest, and amusing.
>>
I can't control myself

I mean I do the nose-test and notice I'm lucid, but it's like my feet are goin' where they want or I end up doin' something lucid, but I ain't actin' 100% me, I only do what I ever wanted, but never what I want right now

Som1 else feel me here?
>>
When i go lucid i become a demigod. I am able to fly, teleport, instantly kill anyone i come across, lift anything despite its weight, super speed, i even have charisma so good i get sex from whatever woman i want. I could even tell someone to kill themselves and theyd do it.
>>
Well I found out some techniques and decided to do the look at your hands and ask if yourself if your dreaming technique while awake so that you do that in your dream. It took me like a week and half but it worked when I became lucid there was a naked girl in front of me and so laying down so I copped a feel on her booby and then woke up right after stopped trying shortly after that cause its annoying having to ask yourself if your dreaming all the time
>>
Just a tip, when you go lucid and start to wake up, just spin around and that should keep you in the dream.
>>
>>19200643
Yes, because you are imagining it. Please don't confuse dreams with reality. You will hurt yourself
>>
I was reading a guide on how to do WILD and they recommend staying up for an hour or so after waking before trying it, is that actually necessary?
>>
>>19194306
What if lucid dreaming is only a dream about lucid dreaming ?
>>
>>19202367
At least 5-10 mins, depends on you, the point is waking up your brain enough to facilitate MILD/WILD/DILD.
I think 15mins is good enough, wake up read some stuff about lucids then go back to bed with renewed intent.
>>
>>19202502
alright thanks, I'll try that tonight
>>
>>19194306
I lucid dream often, and can do it on command (though not all the time). The best time to do it on command is when you aren't tired. Lay on your back basically until you feel a sleepiness/heaviness. This is where you have to focus on staying conscious, so I like to try and move my fingers every time I feel this. You have to do something really slight though to trick your body into going into sleep mode while you are still conscious.

When I enter a lucid dream I first see, hear, and even feel static. It seems to get louder and louder until it just dampens, and then my vision is what SEEMS like white. From that point on I can conjure what I want, but if I get too excited I wake up with a burst of energy.

I also lucid dream unwillingly sometimes, if I wake up in the middle of the night and I'm on my back, I may go right back to sleep I am thrusted into a lucid dream. Sometimes it sucks because when I wake up from it I have too much energy to go back to sleep.
>>
It can be one of the most incredible experiences you can have, or not. It depends entirely of you. In my case, once I started lucid dreaming way more often, I got better at it. Now everytime I do it I end up questioning reality, my dreams are so vivid, so incredibly detailed that now instead of fucking everything I see, I just touch and feel everything. It's all so real, it's mindblowing. The wind, the lighting, it's exactly as in real life. Probably the most amazing thing I'll ever experience is talking to my "subconscious" in my dreams. People say terrifying stuff happens but in my case I decided to treat it as a friend instead of some dark place of repressed fears and tried working with it. And I'll never forget the conversation I had with it, which is a bit too personal to share here. I can't really get to communicate with it again for some reason, maybe because it told me all I wanted from it.
But then again, that's my experience, you can end up having one like this guy >>19198814
I think it really depends on you how the experience will go.
>>
Before lucid dreaming I had a couple instances of sleep paralysis which were a little scary at the time.
>"wake up" but can't move
>start to feel myself float in the air
>feel myself spinning around the room
>try to yell or do something but cant
>other instances I "wake up" and can feel myself drifting off to sleep
>hear this grinding sound like a circular saw cutting wood
>keeps getting louder and louder
Or
>feel myself getting pulled off my bed
It wasn't until years later that I had my first lucid dream. I was super pumped and decide to research it and practice it. No dream journal, or any excessive daily work, just trying to numb my body before sleep. It's happened a couple dozen more times for me, and 95% of the time it happens after I wake up for about 10 min and go back to sleep. It really is overrated.
Any questions?
>>
>be me 8/10 asian guy studying astral projection and lucid dreaming
>its been 2 months but i cant still ap or lucid dream
>one night i felt my body floating but my head is still intact
>for unknown reason i begun seeing things clearly, its kinda like a photo flashing in front of you
>cant explore because im afraid that my physical body will wake up and mess up the whole process.jpeg
>proceeding to see a lot of stuff that is very earthling like such as food that is look like a chicken
>light flashes
>instantly teleported to the spirit world that is look like final fantasy but with occult stuff and medieval settings
>holy shit wtf
>begun walking into the alleys and look for something interesting
>realizing that i am the only one there that is very much a human like
>cute girl pops out of nowhere
>hey whats your name?
> fuckig shit finally someone to talk to
>we begun doing a lot of stuff in their world such as eating some weird fruits and driking weird stuff that kinda taste like earth food but with a twist
>decided to chill near the park and sit in a bench that has a weird design
>talked to a girl and said " hey, i feel like i have to go now"
>cute girl look upset "do you relly have to go now ? "
>jesusfuckingchrist feels incoming
>hugged her and said to her " i will come back i promise"
>sudden flash of light begun
>inb4 i cant feel my physical body but now i can feel it and its very weird its like you are on a state where you feel your sleeping body and your astral body
>wake up with feels and trying to be happy by saying that the weird stuff dream like reality is straight out of anime.

that was the only time that someone really cares about me and i cant do anything but to leave her alone, i know some of you will think that it is just my reperesentation of my sadness or my depression creates a new form but that feels very real for me.
>>
>>19195742
well, what happened?
>>
>>19195790
>DO NOT TALK TO YOUR UNCONSCIOUS MIND
explain the problems of doing it.
>>
>>19195724
>ended up asking a girl for a blowjob and she had a dick, so I said never mind and she got pissed.
>being this much of a faggot
>>
>>19195742
Fuck your click-baiting post if you're gonna tell the story do it, fucking faggot.
>>
>>19198799
I just violently shake my body and I'm up.

Works 100% of the time.
>>
>>19194306

Yes, have gone lucid on several occasions.

Sadly, with the realization of being able to conform dreams to will, I found my more base will is what was usually at the drivers seat. So usually my lucid dreams devolved to some frankly lewd fantasies like taking the form of a hentai tentacle horror who gets a hold of Jennifer Lawrence....
>>
>>19195790
Do not tell people not to do something in their dreams, people are each different. And gullible. It will ruin the experience.
>>
>>19204197
Shit taste.
>>
I remember most of my dreams and this has led to most of them going lucid. Most errant actions will crash the dreams, but basic stuff can be done. Trying to perform out of body shite or making other specific requests crash the dreams.

I've been stuck in a dream once, fully aware. Sucked ass. Couldn't wake up and thought I was going to be late for work.
>>
File: 1451026170789.jpg (18KB, 286x323px) Image search: [Google]
1451026170789.jpg
18KB, 286x323px
>>19194306

I've done a lot of lucid dreaming, and i should probably do a dream journal but I'm too lazy for it

>realize I'm in a dream
>start doing all the shit i feel like doing
>tfw people in my dreams has no choice but to go along with my wishes because they're just figment of my imagination
>tfw transforming myself into whatever i want, bonus point if i do it in front of a mirror
>tfw sex dreams
>tfw flying around and using super powers
>tfw phasing through wall and other shit
>tfw never had any true nightmares except for two or three times
>tfw having a blast in my dreams
>>
>>19202280
No shit sherlock. Was sharing my general experience. Other people may not be able to go that extremely lucid.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.