[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 22

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread:>>19190012
>>
First one in. Just lurking and here to talk about tarot.
>>
>>19194164
Second one in, here to discuss all forms of divination. What deck do you use anon? And what's your favourite spread?
>>
>>19194172
I use a few decks. Golden Dawn, Rider-Waite and Marseille. I typically do 3-card readings here, but offline, I do the Celtic Cross and Golden Dawn spread (15 card spread in 5 groups of 3).

I still find that 3-cards can give a good amount of information, but for greater detail, I love the bigger spreads.
>>
>>19194232
Nice! I've never really been able to get into premade spreads, they just don't mesh with me for some reason. I've made every spread I use (which admittedly is only 4) but they've served their uses and hey, the results from feedback seem to say I'm doing something right.

Oh absolutely, 3 cards can give a good and quick overview of the issue, and usually that's more than enough to help.
>>
>>19194172
Hey Empath, Kay (the experiment one) here! Thanks for your reading! You were saying um a lot and even said in the beginning that you had no idea WHAT was going on, but I did throw you a strange query so don't worry about it. Actually, the experiment itself is confusing so the cards that showed up make sense by not making sense, if that makes sense. I'm actually wondering if a sighted person (i.e. me) can learn to echolocate ("sonar"). It's true that blind people can because their visual parts of the brain are re-wired to work with sound, but I was wondering how someone who isn't blind could learn this skill. I think you're right and I need to get down to "their level" (maybe the blind people?) and really learn what's going on and how they do it. I also think I should counter the Scrouge card ("Christmas Carole", by the way) by writing a blog about how I'm attempting this so later, if I succeed, others can do the same.
>>
>>19194276
I absolutely love the Golden Dawn spread especially. It's the only spread that will tell you the possibilities of a querent's current path, plus the alternate possibilities should the querent actually listen to your advice. But there's one I haven't tried yet called the Grand Tableau, where you lay out all 78 cards into a spread. It's a nightmare to pull off, apparently, but Eteilla did.
>>
hey, random depressed loser here. hoping for someone to give me some vague answers through tarot.
>>
>>19194320
ok im guessing the thread died. oh well.
>>
>>19194320
>>19194340
It hasn't. People are still clinging to the old thread for the moment. But I can help you.

What do you need to know?
>>
>>19194345
just need a tarot reading or two. want to know if i ever have any chance of getting a girlfriend. and if im ever going to not be worthless.
>>
>>19194345
are you dead?
>>
>>19194353
I'll give you both a reading and my own experiences.

Will you get a girlfriend? Yes you will. How soon? as soon as you're able to build your own self-esteem and to look after yourself as an independent guy, on his own two feet.

9 of swords, 3 of pentacles and Temperance.

It's interesting how I have the 9 of swords (the nightmare card) as the first card because this tells me of your fear of loneliness, but also your thinking of love as something of a conquest to be had as soon as possible, rather than finding your intellectual and romantic equal. That's where the 3 of pentacles comes to play (I call it the work-your-ass-off-to-prove-your-worth card). You first need to concentrate on your own need (not just financial/career, but education, social and in all other aspects that you feel you're failing in at this moment). It means you need to get out of your comfort zone to do what you need to do to improve your living conditions and then, that will lead to Temperance.

And Temperance is that ultimate card that signifies your Magnum Opus, your Great Work of turning your heart of lead to a heart of gold. Introspection to see both your qualities as a person and all you can offer to your friends and loved ones, as well as your faults which may hurt others as well as yourself.

In other words, you'll find a gf, but you have to work on yourself first.
>>
anyone wants to read my query?

what's the point of Sandra being in my life? what's the outcome
>>
>>19194401
i dont want to admit it, but im crying at this. all my life ive been kicked around and told im worthless. this is the first good news of my life.

youre right. youre too right. i am starting towork on myself, its a hard road. and im scared of going alone. but i forget how alone im not. i have a wondeful best friend. a proud mentor, and an amazing mother. i was always so busy maintaining the face i wear in public, that i forgot that people wear the same face.

thank you. i understand why my father was more obseessed with partying and whoring than being a father to me. he was afraid of the same things. i promise you ill change for the better, so that the day will come that i keep promises to myself in as high regard as the ones i make to others.
>>
>>19194164
same here :D
>>
>>19194428
I'm glad to have helped, but look at the 3 of pentacles. The scene shows an apprentice Mason under the guidance of his master and the priest. He's being taught how to do the craft as well as being looked over by the priest to ensure a good job. This reflects your friend, mentor and mother.

You need to understand your support network's there for you, to encourage you every step of the way.

And don't ever give up on yourself. Life may be rocky, but it's all about doing what you need to do.

>>19194483
Hey! Glad to see you here. Hope all's well.
>>
>>19194172
I use Marseille exclusively, usually just the majors for most quickish readings; 3-4 card spreads, classic cross; sometimes larger astro spreads but they take a while to read and interpret so don't do them online.
>>
>>19194414
is this a relationship query?
>>
I'd like a rading
>>
>>19194723
yes she's my new gf
>>
File: life_is_rad.jpg (136KB, 620x558px) Image search: [Google]
life_is_rad.jpg
136KB, 620x558px
>>19194731
Here's your rading.
>>
>>19194304
Some of the astrological spreads also make use of the entire deck of 78 cards, but are obviously not for the faint-hearted, either reader nor querent.
Typically this kind of mammoth draw is only done once a year, either around the querent's birthday or the new year. It involves an awful lot of work for both parties. (Le Grand Jeu)
>>
>>19194747
admittedly that is pretty radical dude.
>>
Anybody want to trade? My query: do i have the luck of the irish?
>>
>>19194747
Bahahahanahan meant reading
>>
>>19194751
Make your own luck.
Quote=Paddy McPotato
>>
>>19194757
Then it isnt luck you monkey.
>>
Query: will i ever look good in a news boy hat
>>
>>19194762
>doesn't understand the concept of destiny and how to affect it
>>
Will my country be destroyed soon?
>>
>>19194771
Luck is something for nothing

If i have to make it and exert myself it aint luck boyo
>>
Query: Should I pursue medicine?
>>
Air-query: how will Robert's and I relationship as friends go?

If you need info, let me know
>>
Is reincarnation real, and if so, can you possibly tell how old I am when it comes to my existance, just by this post?
>>
>>19194746
>Classic 4-card cross spread. Tarot de Marseille. Reading good for 3-4 months.

>Love

Left=You=The Judgement; Right=The Question=The Pope; Top= General Climate= The Devil; Bottom=Answer=The Fool.

You, as the Judgement, are having to come to terms with an important decision with regard your relationship. You’re just going to have to man up and be firm in your decision whether to commit fully - or not. The Pope as relationship is very positive, it represents a soul-mate level connection, and a deep attachment to each other, but things are not always as they seem, since this represents *your* view of the situation...

However, the Devil as overall atmosphere points to a very intense, very sexual and likely unstable relationship. That’s what passion is about, I suppose.

The Fool as outcome does not look good: he indicates past failures in love, and in consequence, a twisted view of the current relationship, deluding oneself as to its true nature.

If I were to project somewhat, I would read this mixed spread of both positive and negative cards as follows: more than likely you have come down with a case of oneitis or are on the rebound, or have latched on to a girl who is giving you great sex but massive heartache at the same time, and you haven’t managed to figure out what exactly is going on.
Is it true love (tm)? Or is it just lust? The delusion stems from confusing the two (Pope vs Devil as seen by the Fool).

To be blunt, I would say to be careful of your expectations in this regard, enjoy it while you can but take care not to allow yourself to be hurt too much if things start to go south big time.

Good luck!
>>
>>19194783
>still doesn't get it

question of perspective.

itt: lucky-as-a-black-cat Mick
>>
Is Annie the one
>>
>>19194837
Mate youre dumb as a box of rocks but bless you anyway because I see you want to help <3

Still fuckin serious about my read though.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19194847
Please read
>>
who is doing readings right now?
>>
>>19195041
Tell me your query. I want to know about my career goal, what do I lack to achieve want I want and need? I am kinda confused desu.

What's your query.
>>
>>19195091
I want to know when I'll go to Hawaii next. Brb with your read
>>
air query
will the curse I did work?
>>
>>19195101
Before two years from now.

They also tell me that even though you will still like it, there will be something you will find about the place which will make you lose some love for the place.
>>
>>19195091
What are you missing/what do you need:
>Justice, Four of Pentacles, Ace of Pentacles

You lack direction in your career. You have a goal, sure, but what exactly is your plan to get there? You sort of take challenges as you face them and just believe in the dream, but that's not how you're going to get there. You need to buckle down and figure out exactly how you're going to get there. Perhaps get into contact with someone who is on that path or has already made it and get the advice you need. Justice is truth, information that illuminates the path--there is clearly a cognitive disconnect between where you're going and the path you want to be on, and you're watching it drift further from you. Like I said, you need to seek guidance, you need someone you can tell all to that can shed some specific guidance about your path and exactly what it is you're missing from the equation. Four of Pentacles tells us that you need to buckle down, if you haven't already, and shoot straight for your goal with zero distractions. You need to find a way to have more control and stability over your path. You know there is something you're missing, and that variable is causing great instability and driving you off course from your dream. It's like being in a sailing ship and being just one degree off on your calculations. If you're lucky, you might still hit land, but you won't make it to your desired destination nonetheless. Finally we have Ace of Pentacles. Above all, you need patience and you need to remain calm on this journey. Do not panic when you see that things aren't going your way. Prosperity is in your future, but you must eliminate as many variables as possible. Make everything you can transparent and don't try to just rely on fate or luck of the draw. You're going to have to carve your own path a bit.
>>
>>19195122
I already know it'll be before two years from now. Lol can you be a bit more specific? If you're not confident that you can say I'll find someone else to trade with.
>>
>>19195153
Make a more specific query then and I can answer anything. I cannot read your mind... yet.
>>
>>19195121
>will the curse I did work?

>"I rest my case"
>(Typically the last phrase said by a lawyer)
>(Means: You've beyond proven your point, there is no need to address it further)

I would say, yes, your argument has been made and your point proven. There is no need to press the issue further.
>>
>>19195163
Uh. Idk I guess if I'll be there this year or early next year?
I have people I love and miss there and I want to be back ASAP
>>
>>19195185
H-Hijink's back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU
>>
>>19195031
the passive type, eh, twink? ;-)
>>
>>19195192
I asked the cards and they told me specifically that you would have to wait at least 2 years not less.
>>
>>19195200
Huh. Weird. Ok
>>
File: knowledge-iching-synaptic-full.gif (280KB, 1600x1602px) Image search: [Google]
knowledge-iching-synaptic-full.gif
280KB, 1600x1602px
blah, it's been awhile since I've been here

I'll do three I-Ching readings
>>
>>19195223
Is Annie the one I will be with if not who
>>
>>19195223
I'm moving to the other side of the world next year, will the neighborhood I end up in accept me even though I'm an outsider?
>>
>>19195223
C still love me?
>>
>>19195223
When will I travel by air next?
>>
>>19195223
Do I succeed at this endeavor?
>>
>>19195185
omg i've been blessed by the queen herself omg thanks hijinks you're one of my favorite readers. the true queen of /div/
>>
>>19195262
We should make that an official statement.

I shall try to force it in the next OP
>>
Ir's been like half a year since I've done readings, so take all of this with a grain of salt
>>19195229
I hate to break it to you, but I can't exactly tell you who you will be with, but I can give advice if you want to be with this "Annie"
Hex 41: Sun / Decrease
Transformed Hex: T'ai / Peace

I'd say learn to cut back on certain things, if that even makes sense to your situation. If you want to be with Annie, don't try to win her over with extravagance, show her your true and basic self, and I'd say you would be with her.

>>19195239
Hex 15: Ch'ien / Modesty
Transformed Hex: Ming I / Eclipsing The light
I'd say that you will be accepted, but not at first. Don't feel resentment towards the people who will fail to understand you, try to show them that you mean no harm, and try to assimilate as well, and you will be accepted.
Alright, I'll get to the rest ASAP, hope this helped the people who needed it
>>
>>19195300
Makes sense I have been doing it all wrong but what is the basic self
>>
>>19195242
Hex 30: Li / Lighting
Transformed Hex: Pi / Grace

You have to win her love back.
But, you will have an opportunity to do so, rise to the occasion and if you don't screw it up, you should be with C again (implying that you want to be with them)
>>19195310
Sorry for my bad wording lol, I meant to say you "authentic" self.
Don't try to be somebody that you're not, be exactly who you are and things will be good for you.
I hope this helps you, and good luck

Also I need to sleep soon, sorry I couldn't get to all of them
>>
File: images (12).jpg (22KB, 449x327px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
22KB, 449x327px
I Will perform 4 scrys If anyone is interested.
Keep in mind that im very new to divination,so Any kind of feedback is appreciated.

Just need the involved people genders and query
https://youtu.be/IKqV7DB8Iwg
>>
>>19195354
I am F
C is M
J is M
I like them both, I dont know what our futures are. Am I better off looking for a mate elsewhere?
>>
>>19195354
female
what will the result be of my recent occult work?
>>
>>19195354
i'm male she is female
is she mad at me?
>>
>>19195354
Female asking about male
When will I see the man I love next? Any idea of where, like general environment?
>>
>>19195262
>>19195277
Hush now, you flatter me so. Best wishes my cosmic friends :3
>>
>>19195372
C is way more caring and protective,C will be a Better mate.maybe not the most handsome but will stand with you at difficult times

>>19195374
A person watching the sea through the window of an old apartment

The result seems to open a window for something bigger, but unknown and even dangerous. This person is seeing the view of the sea well from the bottom of they old apartment.
>>
>>19195455
P-please come back ;____;
>>
>>19195354
F, I'm curious about this new friendship.
>>
>>19195089
what's your query?
>>
>>19195387
She is mad about your stupidity,but likes you. she only needs to solve some problems first to become calmer with you

>>19195389

Something chinese related. Looks a chinese restaurant
>>
>>19195514
>looks like a Chinese restaurant. I think I know the one, but any idea when?
>>
>>19195483
:( Thanks for the feedback. I will try to get better next time
>>
>>19195524
if the waiter looks like Chow Yun fat GTFO there. pic related
>>
>>19195514
>She is mad about your stupidity,but likes you. she only needs to solve some problems first to become calmer with you

makes sense
i'm socially retarded
>>
Air Query
Should I stick with my current path?
>>
>>19195524
6~7 something ,months,years
>>
>>19195455
She's gonna come back... r-right?
>>
>>19195569
O.o wow. Thanks!
>>19195524
If helps,i saw a chinese new year dragon too.
Maybe at new year or 6~7 years i think
>>
>>19195510
Ok. I will read
This new friendship will bring a lot of wisdom at long term. But you need keeping Watering daily. As someone who plants a tree and hopes to grow. It's not a simple tree. But in the short term you will not see much interesting things happening
>>
Trading
We're most likely going to have an argument. What's the best way to handle it to provide the best outcome for us?
>>
>>19195513
Im lost hurt and confused, I need a reading, can you help me?
>>
>>19195681
what's your query?
>>
>>19195744
and what was your question exactly?

PS: If you're the person with all the family/legal problems, please take it elsewhere, thanks.
>>
>>19195758
Not that person, but:
Looks like I'm very close to success but finding the next step is hard. Should I focus on the short term? Thanks
>>
>>19195761
work? study? relationship? retirement at 30?
what kind of success are we talking about here?
let's get some specifics and get the show on the road.
>>
>>19195758
The family/legal problem person isn't me lol.

Well... maybe just a general reading I suppose? Are you able to see all aspects of ones life? Love, money, future, past?
>>
>>19195758
Could I ask for a love reading? I don't know if I should try for W.E., J.R., or just look elsewhere?
>>
>>19195765
Currently looks like research related success (papers) which tie up to entrepreneurship (founding a startup). Been working on three years for this.
>>
>>19195768
yeah but I'm sort of strapped for time and a bunch of peeps have decided to jump in so only specific questions for now, m8.
>>
File: 1453126612889.png (2MB, 2015x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1453126612889.png
2MB, 2015x1920px
Hi, I'm a TRIPPLE Gemini and would like to know if me and my ex Capricorn boyfriend will get back together again in the near future. Thank you in advance
>>
>>19195781
that's okay I understand! I guess I'll just ask if I'm better off living here in the city or moving to another smaller city, or the small town..?? I feel my life would improve after making such a drastic change! Thanks!!
>>
>>19195791
Maybe if you weren't such a goddamn Gemini your cap bf would love you.
Signed cap that dated gemini for 5 years
>>
>>19195774

>Work/Projects

Left=You=The World; Right=The Question=The Hermit; Top= General Climate= The Bateleur; Bottom=Answer=The Sun; Centre=Synthesis=The Pope.

OK, anon, this is an exceptionally positive draw, I am happy to report. Let’s look at the details. The World is basically Carte Blanche to go ahead and do whatever it is you want to do, a new leaf turns over, tabula rasa, you get to begin all over again, and from a position of power and confidence.
The Hermit as situation indicates a couple of things: first, the need for a long-term view of this project (slowly but surely, right); and secondly the likely need for more studies or training in conjunction with this particular undertaking.

The Bateleur as overall atmosphere is also positive, he is giving you the go-ahead to start your own outfit or business, anything as long as you take the initiative. And the Sun as outcome is also very favourable: it promises rapid positive developments, promotions, success in all dealings, and what not.

As an extra bonus, the overall synthesis of this draw is the Pope, which is also very favourable, with the sole proviso of reaching out to a trusted advisor for some guidance or advice (or a reference), that sort of thing, in order to make things go more smoothly.

I think it's safe to say that things will go very well for you.

Good luck!
>>
Trading

tarot or Iching for tarot I need

Sex
query
number between 1-16
number between 1-3
your favorite book

my question, Will I achieve my goal by july 2nd?
>>
>>19195768
OK, here goes:

>General reading on your overall situation using the Marseilles, tarot 7 cards, good for the next 3-4 months:

1. Relationship/Emotional: Temperance

2. Financial: Death
3. Professional: Tower
4. Material Well-Being: Bateleur

5. Health: Star
6. Plans and Projects: Devil
7. Intellectual & Spiritual Development: Justice

Romance: Temperance points to a few things: the first is that nervosity and a fear of the unknown (in terms of a relationship) are holding you back from either getting out there and making connections with people, or holding you back from committing to a relationship. I am guessing that this is one of the reasons for your current problems in that department. Things will start to improve now, but will up and down somewhat. Whether or not this is with your previous partner, I don’t know, we’d have to do a love reading. But at the very least, you will need to modify your behaviour in terms of dating, and examine your motivations and expectations in a relationship.

Money/Work/Situation: Death confirms your finances are shot indeed, and the Tower as work situation indicates you’ve probably been let go or have had a rough time of it recently, hence the money problem. Tarot never lies. However, Death indicates mores the fear of not having enough money rather than the actual lack of cash, so perhaps some serenity in that respect would help you gain some clarity about what to do next. Panicking isn’t going to do you any good. The advice of the Tower is to change tack completely: find a completely different line of work, one that you can do given your condition - there must be something. Reach out and make an effort.

Finally, on the material plane, the Bateleur gives the green light to a move/relocation, so that may well be an option for you too. But you have to take the initiative yourself.

[contd]
>>
>>19195768
[contd]

Health: The Star tells us many of your problems are psychosomatic and that if you begin to be more optimistic, your health will improve overall. Things are going to start to get better, you’ll see.

Future plans: The Devil as plans tells us a few things too: likely you are extremely tense, to the point where you cannot think things out clearly. We’re talking manic-style all-over-the-place kind of shit. Probably your love/sex life is having a negative impact on this planning process. Start by fixing that and then you’ll be able to start putting a plan together.

Mental/spiritual development: Justice is pretty much a negative influence here, so perhaps not much point thinking about doing more study or getting bogged down in religious activities just yet. Give yourself space to sort your shit out, then you can come back to this aspect of your life once the other stuff has calmed down somewhat.

I hope this helps!
>>
>>19195796
Seek some guidance from a trusted advisor, it may be a good idea to move, especially if it means getting back to a more supportive social/familial environment - and possibly living with friends/family.
So, get some good advice on this, and give it a serious think once you've sorted your shit out.
>>
love reading? haven't been in a relationship in a long while, sad really, maybe i've been too particular. while i've been concentrating on work, i've been working on myself as i'd like to connect with the right person now. what's ahead for me regarding love?
>>
>>19195773

>Love

Left=You=The Popess; Right=The Question=Death; Top= General Climate= The Lover; Bottom=Answer=The Chariot; Centre=Synthesis=The Wheel.

You, as the Popess, are looking to start a new romance. It will be with someone you already know, so no need to look elsewhere, and it will be most likely with an already existing friend or crush.
However Death as the relationship is not looking so good: your own sad mental state is holding you back from acting on this impulse, and perhaps it would be wiser to wait until you’ve overcome this bad patch.
The Lover as ‘weather’ is also not so good: the indecision about which partner to choose is made very clear here (look at the picture of the chap stuck between the two girls).
The Chariot as outcome is still quite positive though it indicates the need to be mobile, to either get out more often (if you’re a shut-in) or to relocate if it’s an LDR, or to be ready for one person to travel and so on. The Wheel confirms this movement, and is also fairly favourable.

In conclusion I would say that a romance is possible, given the above, but don’t just latch onto some person for support/free therapy - deal with your issues, then be prepared to get out there, and be prepared for an LDR if one of those guys fits the bill. It may take a couple of months.

Good luck!
>>
>>19194490
Oh that's interesting, I've never been able to get the hang of Major only; my deck is my deckfu and it feels means splitting her apart. I'd imagine there'd be a need to downplay the significance in the meaning of each card as they're all Majors right?
>>
>>19195915
Hallo. Not really, since the Marseilles majors and Minors are passably different in design and feel (unillustrated pips). So no biggie there. In European reading methods, they're usually treated as being functionally different too.

As to downplaying the significance of Majors, no not really. The simple reason is that the "core" sense can be reduced to a particular divinatory meaning for a particular circumstance (if you have a specific query), and the answer will be based chiefly on that.

Obviously, all this sounds pretty mechanical, but some systems give very accurate results, and the interpretation then calls for a measure of intuition: how do the functions of the cards relate to each other in terms of the spread (e.g. past-present-future; querent-query-atmosphere-result, whatever).

In other words, you apply the base meaning of the card to the situation taking into account its function in the spread.
>>
>>19195928
Nice! Sounds like you've got a nice concise system working for you, that really cool. I've been following your readings and they're really interesting. What's involved in your astro spreads?
>>
>>19195354
is female (L) interested sexually in me?
>>
>>19195936
Yes, I found an old French cartomantic book with a great system which I'm roadtesting and refining as I go along. Getting good feedback so far so it must be working.

Astro: Depends on a number of things. You can just dump cards into the 12 houses in a few different ways, including up to the entire deck of 78 cards.

This LWB describes a few of those spreads: https://www.scribd.com/document/343958901/Grimaud-Tarot-de-Marseille-Booklet

Or you can throw some cards onto a natal chart or solar return chart and have fun with that (aspects, transits). More astrological savvy is required in this case though.
>>
>>19195354
Female
Should i propose the offer?
>>
trading
>>
>>19195951
Oh nifty, I'm glad to hear you're getting some good feedback on it; nothing feels as good as when an undertaking bears fruit. I'm having similar results with my attempts at scrying/unfocused reading.

Oh yea, I'm quite the novice when it comes to natal charts; I know a bit but at by no means a "chart reader" despite being interested and having a few books on it. Thanks for the link, will look through it when I finish work.
>>
>>19195972
can we trade?
i need help making a decision
>>
Query: I love Marie, when are we going to be together and will it be for the best?
>>
>>19195982
Sure, I mean I'm currently at work and have neither my deck nor my runes so it'd be left to my experimental ES. What's the query? It may require a more indepth reading than what I can provide right now
>>
someone help me out?
i can scry
>>
>>19196023
Es is fine thank you. I would like to know the outcome if I send this letter out. What do you want to know?
>>
>>19196033
I got the feeling the letter is unwanted or at least will be frowned upon being seen; like a long forgotten memeroy that leaves a bad taste resurfacing. However, I saw a vine reaching out, and touching another more reluctant vine. At first, a single tendril is all that connected then, however, very slowly, like the growth of bamboo, more tendrils reached out, winding along that tenuous connection. Wrapping, connecting, strengthening, slowly the connection became thicker, sturdier.

I think that send the letter will initially sparked a disgruntled (wanted to use disgusted but that word is too strong) response, but there's history here and a response will happen, eventually. With careful tending and a slow steady hand it will grow, but it will be painstakingly slow; paint dries faster.
>>
>>19196092
Yes, that is so. I figured as such. You are accurate, this proposition was offered before but denied. Did you have a query?
>>
>>19196120
Thank you so much for the feedback, I'm still experimenting with this method; scrying is fucking weird man. Whatever you're offering isn't appealing, not so much the offer itself I feel but more your involvement.
Nope, as much as I love all things divination I'm actually pretty happy in life 99% of the times, and actually enjoy the spice and surprises of life. Feel free to offer my read to an anon if you're feeling Good Samaritany. And thank you again for the feedback, I really appreciate it
>>
>>19196092
Empath are you doing more? Can you tell me about my next love?
>>
>>19196143

Hey EmpathAU, if you're still around any chance I could have a read?

J
30 / M / Gemini
Purple Pentagon
How can I heal? I feel like I have a crack running through my being, some days I'm able to let a bit of the pain out, but lately it feels like it's one step forward, two steps back, then I go fuck it, take another step backwards, and suddenly somehow I end up three steps forward, only to start the process again :/.
>>
>>19196161
Not in the sense of doing a reading session sorry. Mostly just hanging around and picking up here and there when I have the chance. How's your day going anon? What's on your mind?
>>19196166
That sounds...frustrating and disorientating as fuck I won't lie. Any reading I'd do now I feel wouldn't get to the root of this problem, but you are welcome to email me and I can do one when I have a chance.
>>
I have a general question. Did some of the readers have some paranormal experiences after a reading?
>>
>>19196318
What do you mean "after a reading"? Do you mean "I just finished doing a ready and SPOOPS!" or do you mean more in the sense that by doing readings you open yourself up to more paranormal experiences?
>>
>>19195638
The hell makes you think I'd post that.
>>
Anyone still here?
>>
>>19196580

I am

How are you anon?
>>
>>19196599
The real question is who am I? And who are you? :^)

Anyways, I was wondering if you could give me a reading about how someone feels. I'm male, she's female. Nothing romantic, but I just want to know if she's alright.
>>
File: 1479300707606.jpg (291KB, 1519x1581px) Image search: [Google]
1479300707606.jpg
291KB, 1519x1581px
I'll be here on and off during the day doing I Ching if anyone is interested. Reply with your query and age/sex/astrological sign for more accuracy. If you don't pu context the answer risks to be short and sweet, with context I can get deeper.
>>
>>19196580
I've been here the whole time, just unable to do readings.
>>
Who's still doing readings?
>>
>>19196629
I am
>>19196615
>>
>>19196615
Ehi!
Male
Cancer
Should I broke up with her?
>>
>>19196615

Male,virgo
Do you see a gf in my near future?
>>
>>19196606

What makes you think i am a reader? :^)

Jk, ill make it short since i am in a rush.

>Eight of Cups Reversed, Two of Cups

Funny that you say this is not romantic, considering the two of cups it could look that way.

I believe she may be a bit moody about a relationship of sorts, can simply be within her, like trying to figure out how to find harmony and peace.

I wouldnt say she feels "bad", but perhaps a bit distressed by looking too strongly for a way to settle her emotional state, not realising she is already fine and that forcing it is irrelevant... i dont know if i am explaining myself on this.

Anyways i think she will be alright. Good luck to both of you.
>>
>>19196639
Break up* sorry ahaha
>>
>>19196615
Female/34/Boar

I just got a good insight on a course of action in regards of my spirituality, the strategy is being built, but I'm lacking of confidence even having the proper skills. My question is, how can I make the best of this route without letting my insecurities to take over?
>>
>>19196648
It does sound like her, but I hope it's true that she'll be alright. I miss her and i truly want to find harmony and peace with her, for her sake. She's been through a lot lately.
>>
>>19196615
25, Aries, F

is it going to happen yes or no? thanks
>>
Query for a reading - will my upcoming "big event" have a positive outcome? Also, if I loosely follow my current guideline how close will I be to my end goal in 5 years?
>>
>>19196669
Meant to respond to this
>>19196615
23, M, Libra
>>
>>19196639
Before I give you your corresponding hexagram can you tell me why you ask? Doubts about yourself? Some other girl you fancy? She's not who you thought she was?
>>
>>19196680
It's a mix of a lot of things, but I'd say that it's mostly because I'm getting fed up. I think my relationship with her is getting closer and closer to its expiry date lately and it really shows. The environment when I'm with her is dangerously toxic and we're costantly on the edge of fighting. Plus, yes, I'm starting to get interested in other girls, I guess
>>
Ooga-booga, where da general readings at:
>21
>Male
>Scorpio
>>
>>19195899
Thanks!
>>
Trading. What is the best way for me to handle the conversation I have to have with her?
>>
>>19194345
Hi there.

I have an interview on Monday. Will I get the job and is it any good?
>>
>>19196720
It's for Starbucks, how can it possibly be good?
>>
>>19196696
Alright, you got K'ouei, the opposites.
Symbolized by the lake of happiness below and the fire of beauty above. The opposites often share the same drive, like men and women who are opposite yet need one another. Stay true to yourself even with crowds, don't engage with someone simply to be able to say and show that you are in a relationship. Opposites teach you that mimicry in order to please casts shadow on all.
Hopes this helps.
Divination aside, I myself am a cancer and was in a similar situation as you were at that age, if you're uncomfortable in your relationship and have no drive to ''fix'' it, don't let it drag on for too long, it'll be worst for both you and her.
>>
>>19196717
Still there?
>>
File: robust_british_keks.gif (1MB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
robust_british_keks.gif
1MB, 207x207px
>>19196731
Ha.
>>
>>19196741
Yes
>>
>>19196732
Thank you, both for the divination and for your personal thoughts. She's an aries, so you can immagine my situation.
I think what I really need is a little more time to examine the situation and make the best decision.
Can I ask one more thing?
>>
>>19196757
>Cancer male dating Aries female
How masochistic are you?
>>
>>19196774
looks like crab's on the menu
>>
>>19196779
Or a bad case of the crabs.
>>
>>19196774
Believe me, I know everyone that's even a little bit into astrology says that this is a couple that shouldn't work, ecc...but we've been a great couple for almost a year and a half. University and other changes in our lifes destabilized a bit our relationship with a lot of stress, that's all.

I've also been with a Leo and a Sagittarius ahaha
>>
>>19196717
Strength
Eight of Cups
Page of Coins
five of wands

There is a large emphasis on movement and progression here. This conversation should have a good focus on future endevaors rather than what has happened in the past. Focusing on thar would make her or him very unhappy. You should lend a supporting hand and listen to what they have to say more than anything.

What will he respond with?
>>
>>19196788
Between those three girls, how many times have you been cheated on?
>>
>>19196801
Not once, there's a difference between being a fire sign and being a dickhead. I broke up with each of them after a one year relatioship
>>
>>19196803
How many gfs have you broken up with over the course of your life?

inb4 40
>>
>>19196803
Fire signs are sexy

Water signs are too emotional

Air signs wont stfu

Earth signs are greedy schlomos
>>
>>19196803
So, let's say I started dating Leo when I was 16 and I broke up with her when I was 17
Then I dated Sag when I was 17 and broke up with her when I was 18
Then aries from age 18 to now (Almost 20 years old)
What's the matter anon? Is it strange to you for a guy to be dating three different girls in three separate years? ahahah I don't get you
>>
>>19196788
Anyone into astrology wouldn't judge a couple solely by their sun sign.
>>
>>19196814
Fire signs are passionate

Water signs are empathetic

Air signs are social

Earth signs are driven
>>
>>19196819
That's what you can read anywhere. I know it's a big approximation, but, as you can see, that's what's happening in this thread too
>>
>>19195822
Thank you!
>>
This >>19196817
Was for you, anon >>19196809
>>
I'll take a shot here: There's someone who I want to talk, but I can't get to. I believe I may have done something wrong. What happened and what can I do?
>>
So who should a poor crab boy date?
>>
>>19196615
21 M capricorn

Does she miss my friendship or does she really not care anymore? If yes, will she try to get closer again?
>>
>>19196788
Our Aries females are Gold. Take good Care of her m8
>>
>>19196826
It was a joke.

And no it's not strange. It just shows that you haven't learned from your past relationships and keep falling into the same trap.
>>
>>19196834
I'm really trying to save this relationship, but when anything a person does or says annoys you it's really difficult
>>
I can read specific topic in natal charts if anyone wants to exchange.
>>
>>19196799
I felt some intense emotions on receiving your message. Whatever it is, it elicits a strong internal response. I see him become a bit frantic in his response. It's like there's a matter of pride that comes into play. I can't see exactly what he says, but he seems exasperated, breathing heavily. He doubles back on his words. Is this typed? I saw him type something long and erase it, then type something short and send it. If this is in person, it's more him thinking of something elaborate to say and finally settling on something simple. What he eventually says is more casual. It seems nice enough, though. I think I saw a cutesy heart.
>>
>>19196835
I know anon, but you see, at that time I really didn't know anything about this or maybe I just dated whoever I liked without paying attention to this. So, if you have time to spare, can you name some signs which resonate well with cancer, romantically speaking?
>>
>>19196842
What kinds of specific topics?
>>
>>19196830
His hand won't judge him for being oversensitive.
>>
>>19196859
But nobody did that anon! You should really abandon this uncorrect stereotypes
>>
>>19196854
Virgo or capricorn.

Go with earth signs, but don't go with taurus.

Your best bet would be to go for a capricorn.
>>
>>19196871
Thank you
>>
>>19196859
>His hand
He can always sit on his hand till it's numb, before pumping his rifle.

>Giving himself a stranger
>>
>>19196839
fire needs to be a little bit of liberty.not saying open relationship. but with more liberty to do things and back at will. Otherwise it will burn everything next to it
>>
The problem is I'm the one that needs more liberty. I don't know if this is anomalous or something
>>
>>19196882
>>19196893
Fuck, that's for you
>>
23, male, Libra
Query for a reading - will my upcoming "big event" have a positive outcome? Also, if I loosely follow my current guideline how close will I be to my end goal in 5 years?
>>
Trading right now

She says shes busy today should I text her or wait til tomorrow.

You want runes tarot or what?
>>
>>19196900
Hmm maybe your natal chart would help with this. Sometimes a Sun water person has more planets on fire signs and it changes a lot of things
>>
>>19196653
Your hexagram represents Inaction, symbolized by two Ken trigrams, the mountain. Movements reach their conclusion, keep your back immobile to let go of the body. Now is not the time to act. Respect moments of rest and action. Don't let your thoughts fly away from here and now. Your third line is an old yang line about to change, do not repress sexual desires.
After changing the old yang line leads to the hexagram of disintegration, the above mountain is maintained and the bottom one replaced by the earth, receptivity. Expect successions of losses that will seem catastrophic but yield fortune. This is an hexagram of filtration so to speak. No direction is better than the other. Acceptance is key, do not feel moved, simply contemplate the flux and reflux of being, societies and individuals. Those above maintain their position by strengthening the lower.
Hope this helps. You can find number 52 (Inaction) and 23 (Disintegration) in the picture of my original post to see the movements of the hexagrams
>>
>>19196662
I Ching doesn't predict the future, it helps you make the wisest decisions
>>
>>19196935
I know my rising is sagittarius and my moon is in scorpio, nothing more
>>
>>19196946
Then I would ask: Is it wise to keep following this goal?
>>
>>19196925
Today: King of Swords rev, 9 of Cups rev
Tomorrow: Queen of Wands, Queen of Cups

Pretty straightforward, right? If you text her while she's busy, she won't take it as well as when she's relaxed. She'd see you as an interruption or distraction from things she needs or wants to get done. Text her in the morning when she's relaxed and more open.

Why is she acting weird? Tarot.
>>
>>19196615
Male
Sagittarius
Should I text her today or wait til tomorrow?
>>
>>19196943
Yes I understand that, thank you! Inaction is already my current state, so I shouldn't get too excited about the plans and just let things run their course even if something that seems bad at first happens, right?
>>
>>19196963
Mannaz m, Wunjo m, Eiwhaz

She is going through a tough time, someone said, or did something that made her upset. Maybe they gossiped about her and you or something along the lines. I would try talking to her and asking if she is okay or whats wrong she might not say but if she does you have the chance to be there for her.
>>
>>19196842
>>19196855
I'm legitimately interested in trading with you, I just want to know what kind of specific topics.
>>
>>19196670
Your first hexagram was disintegration, symbolized by immobility and receptivity, acceptance. It is unstable and has two lines of the verge of morphing. Three possible outcomes, Juvenile Incompetence, Dispersion and Contemplation.
The oracle tells me Juvenile Incomptence is most likely, but it can still go forward to dispersion, which symbolizes diligent and perseverant progress. In Juvenile Incompetence, the receptivity becomes the deep and dangerous waters, seek for help if you need it, it won't come to you. However do not be impertinent, annoying your benefactor is the quickest way to misfortune. Stopping before obstacles is a sign of lack of maturity. If it leads to Dispersion, Then it will be time to cross the great waters. Hope it helps.
>>
>>19196757
Ask away
>>
>>19196964

just text her already dude, jesus christ
>>
>>19196977
Nothing is bad in itself, it's by imposing (actively) your impressions that something is bad, it becomes bad. The accpetance of Disintegration teaches you to see without looking, find without searching, see that what is to come is already here and that what is here is already gone.
>>
>>19196964
You should text her
>>
>>19196977
Also remember you can't plan your spirituality, and I believe this is also what the two hexagrams you got shows, be receptive, abandon yourself. Enlightenment comes through grace, not your work.
>>
>>19196833
I Ching doesn't read the future or peoples mind, it can only guide you move throughout your own being. Ask yourself what YOU want and how YOU feel. If you want to know what she feels and wants, I can't give you that, get off your ass and ask her.
>>
>>19196847
thank you its typed, he gets angry?
>>
trading
>>
>>19197070
He does, for a moment. It seems like a matter of pride. He gets over it.
>>
>>19197079
I'll trade
Should I open myself and reveal my darkest secrets to my loved one? Should I keep my past sins and demons to myself?
>>
>>19197096
>open up: 4 of cups, ace of cups
>stay closed: 7 of wands, 8 of wands

By all means it is better to open up about your past sins in this case because it will come out eventually and she will be angered that you weren't honest with her about it. Her reaction when you tell her will be quiet at first, maybe a bit distant but she just wants to process what had happened. She will still love you just the same.

Will he respond to my message? What will it lead to for us?
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour. Readings performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No health/death shit
>No vague/unintelligible/general shit
>No queries that involve anyone but yourself
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 character or less

Requisites:
>A Number From 1 - 50
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19197142
Yi King doesn't predict the future, only the most favorable path action you can undertake, can you make the query relative to rather yourself than to him?
>>
>>19196643
>>19196615

Ya skipped me, bud. 31 here
>>
>>19197144

Green
Circle
How will project A and project B turn out?
>>
>>19197144
We all know you're Moonie, Moonie. Doesn't matter if you namefag or tripfag, as long as you keep having these ridiculous guidelines.
>>
>>19197144
>A Number From 1 - 50
>A Primary Colour
Blue
>A Basic Geometric Shape
Triangle
>Query
Will I ever get a steady foot hold in managing my mental illnesses, or am I doomed?
>>
>>19197187
Yi King doesn't predict the future, only help you make the wisest decisions. Try to figure out how you can change yourself rather than wish for a qt to fall from the sky.
>>
>>19197144
>>19197197
sorry, realized you said no health stuff immediately after i sent it. ignore me.
>>
>>19197201

Why not both? =D
>>
>>19196615
23/f/cap
What can I improve about myself to be more attractive to others (in a general sense, not necessarily romantic).
>>
File: chineseSW.jpg (298KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chineseSW.jpg
298KB, 1920x1080px
>>19197144
>16
>White
>Circle

I'd like to hear about my love life, could I get a love general?
>>
File: 1494221295382.png (52KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
1494221295382.png
52KB, 420x294px
>>19197197
>>19197192
Those poor saps, asking Moonie for readings when they should know by now that Moonie never reads people.

It's as if Moonie doesn't have the skill to read on real world problems because they always involve more than one person, or involve health.

And always with the basic 2D geometry. It's like he things tetrahedrons and rectangular prisms are 3DPD.
>>
File: 1490746299468.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1490746299468.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>19197221
>Ignores the No Love Readings guideline
>Still expects to get a reading
>>
>>19197144
>24
>red
>circle

What are his feelings towards me? Should I worry?
>>
>>19197285
>if your scry level is 10000000 I dare you to duel me Yugi
Pls just accept your fate with dignity
>>
At this point, everyone's just going to ask for troll love readings from Moonie while ignoring his guidelines against queries involving other people completely.

>>19197276
>Just because I want to know about my love life doesn't mean I'm lovesick/foreveralone
So why are you asking people on a Japanese cartoon forum on when you'll pick up some fat broad you meet in the gym?

>>19197285
t. TheMessenger

>Claims to have scrying abilities because "being psychic is common sense"
>Fails to guess someone's race with any accuracy
>>
>>19197207
Your future is determined by who you are right now, change who you are right now to change your future. I Ching describes the movements of your 'soul' so to speak, within yourself. Ask someone else for your query
>>
>>19197144
7 / blue / triangle.
i'm working on creative projects for a business i recently begun, will i thrive and see a profit to earn a living? have i made the right choices?
>>
File: 1454680483640.gif (216KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
1454680483640.gif
216KB, 500x255px
I will be doing some readings for practice today, keep in mind is just that, practice. If interested all i need is

>Genders

Also be aware that i do the readings along my day, which means its likely to take considerable time in between readings.

Good luck to you all.
>>
>>19197343
can i get an answer for
>>19197197

female but identifies as agender
>>
>>19197343
Female
Am I sabotaging my relationship with my love because of my insecurities, or does he not mind comforting me sometimes?
>>
>>19197343
female
will he respond to what I said? If yes, with what
>>
>>19197343
female
do I find love in the next few week?
>>
>>19197343
Female-- How do my finances for the end of the year?
>>
>>19197343
Female
What can I implement to seriously change for the better?
>>
>>19197359
How do my finances ***look*** at the end of the year
>>
>>19197219
Don't try to change too much, you may already have all you need, a simple substraction of blockages can lead to great results. Trying to force yourself to change to please others will lead to disaster. The wise one doesn't follow the path that isn't in accordance with the preestablished order. This hexagram will most likely morph into Endurance, which is symbolized by the opposition between calm and peace and the violence of desires. Know what maintains you, know your essence, all that is unnecessary will fade. You may tend to be condescending either to others or yourself, observe closely the way you see the world and discard superficial worries and focus on the light inside to let it radiate upon the world, you will see the world a better place and you will see yourself matching up with your new found vision. By feeling attracted to the world the world will be attracted to you. Hope this helps.
>>
File: IMG-20170611-WA0002.jpg (36KB, 358x272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170611-WA0002.jpg
36KB, 358x272px
>>19197343
Hi
Male
R:female
How R family Will receive me?
>>
>>19196615
Female
Cancer
What should I keep in mind for upcoming months?
>>
>>19197369
>a simple subtraction of blockages can lead to great results
Ain't that the truth. Thank you for reaffirming that for me.
>You may tend to be condescending towards yourself or towards others
Yes. I'm trying to work on that. It's simply how I've always communicated and felt that I was just being myself and being honest. My friends find a multitude of other reasons to love me and stay around, but I still hurt them with my 'honesty'. :/
>By being attracted to the world the world will be attracted to you
Beautiful. Thank you.
>>
>>19197346

>But identifies as agender

AYY LMAO

>Will I ever get a steady foot hold in managing my mental illnesses, or am I doomed?

As soon as you start identifying yourself as female, sure :^)

Sass aside (i had to)

>Because, Polus, when Chaerephon asks you what craft Gorgias is knowledgeable in, you sing its praises as though someone were discrediting it. But you haven’t answered what it is

>Five of Wands Three of Pentacles
Oh yea you will definitely get better. Social interactions will give you a steady foot in understanding thoroughly how to overcome your issues.

This is a change gained by both, your own credit and what you learn from the outside. I have a feeling this will be related to both mentors and equals, as if talking with people with similar experiences to yours and those that study said issues will be the key. Something on this lines yet i fail to place the finger in exactly how.

Either way the answer is a clear yes. Good luck and i hope you feel better soon <3
>>
>>19197343

Male
Do you see a gf in my near future?
>>
>>19197418
t. gym boy
>>
>>19197405
Thanks, I hope so too.
>>
>>19197420

wat
>>
>>19197347

>Gorgias is so long, complex, and intellectually ambitious that it strains the confines of a simple ‘Socratic’ dialogue—a portrait of Socrates carrying out moral inquiries by his customary method of questioning others and examining
their opinions

>Four of Pentacles Reversed, Hermit
A little bit, yeah. Some things are better kept to yourself and worked in withing. Specially if its something only you can work out.

Good luck femanon.
>>
>>19197488
>>
>>19197349

>Knight of Cups Reversed, Judgement Reversed

He will not and if he does it will not be nice or romantic but some judgmental complains towards you or someone you mentioned (if you mentioned someone else).

I have a feeling it might be in line of taking about something he has done for you or complain about someone else.

This is my take, i might be wrong tho. Good luck either way :)
>>
>>19197353

>do I find love in the next few week?

I dont know, i might be busy next week :^(

Jokes aside.

>He loved el Patron. He wanted to be with him at the hospital, to watch over him and urge him back to health.

>Six of Cups Reversed, Lovers

Yeah, specially if you already have someone in mind from your past. Cute reading, you two care about each other very much.

Good luck!
>>
>>19197343
Girl
Does MR fancy me?

Thank you!
>>
>>19197359

>Seven of Swords, Wheel of Fortune Reversed

>If a man passes himself off as an ambassador or herald of the state and enters into unauthorized negotiations with a foreign power, or, when actually sent on such a mission, delivers a message other than the one with which he was sent—or contrariwise if he is shown to have misreported, in his capacity as an ambassador or herald, the communications which enemy or friendly states have given him, he must be open to prosecution for violating the law by impiety against the pronouncements and instructions of Hermes and Zeus.

Not well, someone might ''rob'' you. This of course might refer to a poor investment in a scam sort of scenario. If you are the scammer, be very careful
>>
File: 3545.jpg (39KB, 480x447px) Image search: [Google]
3545.jpg
39KB, 480x447px
>No feedback time

Oh well... which of you are still around?

>>19197360 >>19197374 >>19197418 >>19197597
>>
>>19197343
female
What does the man I like feel towards me?
>>
>>19197343

female
will i find a new job soon?
>>
>>19197656

I am. >>19197418 Thanks!
>>
>>19197620
Jeez. That's a pretty scary future. I'm not a scammer though, so....D:
>>
>>19197657
I can give feedback, i have an idea.
>>
>>19197656
I'm a girl asking if MR fancies me and I'm here!
>>
>>19197418

>Empress, Page of Pentacles

>''It had to happen sometime, lad,'' Tam Lin said more kindly. ''You're able to look after yourself now''.

Oh yes, it had to happen right, lad? :^)

Have you been improving yourself lately? It looks like it is about to pay off, so keep it up!

Cheers anon.
>>
>>19197374
>>19197656
still here
>>
>>19197669

Just be safe, dont put blind faith in people :/
>>
>>19197343
Fem
Will we do it?
>>
>>19197597

>Here the unnamed philosopher from Elea continues his project of expounding his own conceptions of the natures of sophistry and statesmanship, as intellectual capacities distinct both from one another and from that of the philosopher

>Moon Reversed, Eight of Pentacles Reversed

It looks like you have failed to show yourself in a more consistent light, multifaceted or so to speak. This scares, he does not have a real idea of what to think about you.

Good luck.
>>
>>19197753

>scares him*
>>
>>19197548
Thank you, i do have a past lover and I want to help him. Im not gay though. Who is who in the quote?
>>
>>19197773

The quote if just a metaphor, someone you know that you love and want to be with him. He might be on a rough path when you decide so; but again, its just a metaphor. You could be either

>And i want to help him

I guess you answer it yourself?
>>
>>19197753
Thank you anon!
>>
Why doesn´t one of the readers make a 23rd of September tarot spread or something?
>>
>>19197825
I did,nothing happends
>>
>>19197374

>By now it seems to me indeed that pleasure has been defeated as if knocked down by your present arguments, Socrates. In her fight for victory, she has fallen

>Strenght, Seven of Pentacles

I think it will go good, they see your seriousness with R and may believe you are bringing some senses into her. This is not to say to spend the evening nagging her (parents hate controlling partners for their children), but well behave and composed.

The opinion will of course not be definitive, but a good, safe first impression. Good luck!
>>
File: 5646456.jpg (51KB, 396x330px) Image search: [Google]
5646456.jpg
51KB, 396x330px
>>19197867
hope so! thanks
>>
>>19197658

>Ten of Pentacles, Ace of Pentacles reversed

>“Now this desire for happiness, this kind of love—do you think it is common to all human beings and that everyone wants to have good things forever and ever? What would you say?”

Yes, but there is something particularly odd about it and i fail to see what... At first glance ill say it seems like it will be torn between doing something you like and something that pays, but not entirely sure on this assessment.

>desire for happiness
>good things

All in all, yes!
>>
>>19197694

=D thanks! Empress has a motherly/old-school feminine vibe, no?
>>
>>19197343
F
gimme general pls :>
>>
>>19197343
I love your readings!!
Female
Does my love interest think of me?
>>
>>19197945

Those are the best kind of women; are they not? Dont settle for any less anon :)

>>19197737

>Four of Pentacles, King of Wands

>"Only the children know what they are looking for," said the little prince. "They waste their time over a rag doll and it becomes very important to them; and if anybody takes it away from them, they cry..." "They are lucky," the switchman said.

I take it as if you will want to but... no? I dont know, the outcome seems positive however. I believe this is a situation where you both know what you want but pride may restrain you two to do so, perhaps conflict of interests even.

Sorry for being vague, take this reading with a grain of salt.
>>
>>19197939

than you, i'll be happy as long as i have stable income. thanks again~
>>
>>19197987

Definitely! I love a woman who lives by traditional values, such as inter-sectional Feminism and Marxism!
>>
>>19197343
Male, what will happen in my future
>>
Trading
>>
>>19197343
Male
Where should I look for passion in my life?
>>
>>19197657
If i get skipped is it that bad
>>
>>19198031
Query?
>>
>>19198023
>>
>>19198023

KEK
>>
>>19198068
Still here?
>>
>>19195513
Hello, another anon here. What will happen beween me and D? Does he like me and are we compatible. I don't want to fall for another guy that isn't worth it
>>
>>19198081
Yes. My query: What will happen now between us? Im f
>>
>>19198091
Ok starting yours
I want to know what my SO's expectations are for our relationship. How far does he want to see things go between us?
>>
>>19198096
Page of coins, judgment, six of coins, knight of wands

Seems like he might want a child with you once you two are settled in. He thinks of you as a fox he cant live without and he cant imagine his life without your heated presence. This learning of that idea was rather recent for him. So I think he wants a long term relationship
>>
>>19197343
What's my endgame?
>>
Im currently learning tarot and would like to ask suggestions what spreads to learn? im thinking maybe three different layouts that could be used for most (or all if possible) questions, what layouts do you guys use and when, why? Or how do you work if you dont use one
>>
>>19198091
Three of Swords
Seven of Swords
Five of Swords
Knight of Pentacles
Six of Pentacles, and World fell out

Okay, so things are pretty tricky here. Basically you're walking on a mine field with this person. Literally anything could send things careening off into a disastrous direction, which I'm assuming is the opposite of what you want.
Be wary of them being more focused on what's best for them, even if it means stepping on your toes. I'm also assuming that you're not really wanting to just walk away from this person. They know that and may be prone to lying to you or doing somethings without your knowledge and simply omitting.
So it's possible for things to get a bit better and to find still waters with this person, but it's going to take a lot of time and things have to be taken slow. It also goes without saying that you're putting yourself in an incredibly unhealthy situation with this person, but I get it. Shit happens, humans gonna human. Give this person time and space and look after your own feelings, because they won't be as careful with them as you'd hope.
>>
>>19198114
I stopped using spreads a long time ago. I just pull three to five cards, depending on the detail I need for the read.
Now, since you're a beginner, having a spread will help you keep the read straight and see the flow, so I recommend sticking with them until you're comfortable with tarot and the card meanings. And you can use as many spreads as you want. Literally just Google tarot spreads and pick some you want to experiment with until you've got some favorites. Everyone will have different preferences, so it's important that you experiment.
>>19198108
Thanks
>>
>>19197946

:>

>Sun Reversed, Temperance

>My friends, like myself, have been skirting this danger for a long time, without ever knowing it; and so it is for them that I have worked so hard over this drawing. The lesson which I pass on by this means is worth all the trouble it has cost me.

You seem a bit burned out? Perhaps a bit fearful of some social relationships eh? Your... temperance *puts sunglasses* will indeed pay off, but this may continue for a while before doing so. Keep a level head and you will improve your life shortly or so its my take.

Good luck!
>>
>>19198139

Worth adding that you seem to also improve the life of your close ones as well.
>>
I will be trading my query is job related:

I have two questions:
>Will they contact me again for the next phase of the interview?

>Will it benefit me to work there at all?

Let me know what query you have, I need a gender and a nickname (any will do I just need it to focus on you) too.
>>
Anyone good with iching?

I have drawn an hexagram repeatedly telling myself with unshakeable conviction that women are trash.

I got Hexagram 1 (Creative force) unchanging
>>
>>19197343
shit sorry I didnt notice the green text,
Male, whats my endgame?
>>
>>19198114
Single card for an insight on the day
3 cards for simple questions with Past-Present-Future or Problem-Advice-Outcome
Temple of Venus, a 7 card spread for finding the mental, emotional and physical connection of a couple and their current challenge or where the relationship are leading
Celtic Cross, 10 cards for a deep insight into a complex issue or the Golden Dawn spread with 15 cards
>>
>>19198163
I answer the first one!
Five of sword, seven of swords, nine of cups

Ok wow. This tells me that yes they will but only after someone else they pick up first falls flat on their expectations or if you did something unethical to help get you it. It should work out for you but its not righteous the path there.

I am female,nick is Laney. Will I be with my crush?
>>
>>19198114
Create your own spreads.

Just assign a meaning to each of the positions before you do the reading, and then interpret them after you have shuffled and placed the cards in position.

There is no rule set in stone, everything is used as a way to communicate with your inner self and in some cases with spirits.
>>
>>19198163
I did the second one.
Eight of Pentacles
Emperor
Strength

There will be a lot of benefits. With hard work and perseverance you're looking at some wonderful long-term achievements worth your effort, though I should say that it seems like it make take quite some time for you to start to see those benefits. You'll have to hardcore invest yourself into this job.

I'm a female and you can call me Em. I want to know about my relationship. What plans does my significant other have for our future?
>>
>>19198193
My dice tell me yes, but you need to keep working on nurturing the relationship.
>>
File: NNzJ8G8.gif (484KB, 448x223px) Image search: [Google]
NNzJ8G8.gif
484KB, 448x223px
>>19197962

>I love your readings!!

Pic related.

>Does my love interest thinks of me?

>Queen of Pentacles, Queen of Wands

>A soul in this state makes its way to the invisible, which is like itself, the divine and immortal and wise, and arriving there it can be happy, having rid itself of confusion, ignorance, fear, violent desires and the other human ills and, as is said of the initiates, truly spend the rest of time with the gods

Oh yeah bby. when he does, he finds you attractive and caring; a well suited partner all around and by all means.

He might not be in love yet, but it does not look too far away from that at least from the opinion he has from you. Try your luck i think you will fare well.

Worth mentioning that you may be ''invisible'' at times (perhaps this is why you ask?) but dont take this as something negative.

Good luck femanon!
>>
>>19197962
Seriously why girls to this day still wonder why a guy are into them. Spread your fucking legs already. You'll be living off his money forever if you do so.
>>
>>19198199
Unfortunately your relationship seems a bit shaky, your s.o. has been thinking about your relationship, and there is something lacking there, like emptiness that needs to be addressed, it seems to be that it's no longer making him feel fulfilled or anything of the sorts, on the contrary it seems to be that the situation is getting worse as time passes...

Maybe you should address this issue...

Overall I see someone's feelings were hurt and someone there is in the relationship out of lust, rather than love... that is the primary issue that needs to be addressed if you want the relationship to thrive...

Let me know about the accuracy of this, for some reason this reading felt... odd...
>>
>>19198243
It seems on track. One of things I can't say for sure until, you know, I asked, but yeah. We live super far apart but when we're together it seems like there is plenty of love, but you might be right about lust. Like it's still there but not nearly like it used to be at all. I want to fix it, I just don't know exactly how without being awkward or seeming needy. Should I just wait until the next time I see him to address things? I feel like he has too many opportunities to distance himself or put up a wall over the phone
>>
>>19197343
love reading please, 22/male
>>
>>19198265
Be rational about it, but do explain whatever you haven't spoken about, try not to drown yourself in emotions, but rather use logic first, that is what they tell me.
>>
>>19198280
Ty
>>
>>19198028

You will go to sleep, some time will pass, you will wake up, some time will pass... then rinse and repeat :^)

>Page of Cups, Five of Cups Reversed

>No one would have paid large fees for the privilege of talking with him if he had not been in the habit of persuading his pupils that he was a better judge than any fortune-teller—or anyone else—about what was going to be and seem to be in the future

You will move on from a (or some) painful experience in your past. This looks related to the support of someone that shares similar tastes to you, perhaps a friend or even a romantic relationship. If the later, seems to be someone younger than you but this is a wild guess.

Cheers brother
>>
File: hide_by_wyldflowa-d5ebx76.jpg (342KB, 753x1062px) Image search: [Google]
hide_by_wyldflowa-d5ebx76.jpg
342KB, 753x1062px
>>19197343
Female
future general reading please

Thank youu
>>
>>19197343
male

I need to reconnect with my true authentic self. Any pointers from the cards?
>>
>>19198043

Nice query

>King of Pentacles Reversed, Three of Pentacles Reversed.

>Take all the places where those two poets speak of divination, both where they agree and where they don’t: who would explain those better and more beautifully, you, or one of the diviners if he’s good?

Improving areas where you know you are good about. Specially if they related to other people that you can both grow and improve.

Where to look for passions if not in things you are already passionate about? Its understandable to have a pessimistic notion of them but that makes them no less of a passion, they are personal, and we can only improve on them if we put the effort which comes more natural if you work with like-minded people.

I see this as the teacher that learns from the student or better put, they both learn from each other.

Good luck
>>
>>19198218
>Worth mentioning that you may be ''invisible'' at times (perhaps this is why you ask?)
Yup yup you are right here!

Also where do you get the green text from? Bibliomancy?
>>
>>19197343
Male
I know im late as shit but trying my luck. How will this summer go? There can be a lot of drama in school and i dont want that
>>
People should really include their question when they're trading

*AHEM*
>>
trading

I need to get in contact with my true authentic self. Where is it what does he has to say?
>>
>>19198502

I'll read that. Scry work for you?

Does my timeline keep me out of immediate danger?
>>
File: 1497027783682.jpg (271KB, 1280x896px) Image search: [Google]
1497027783682.jpg
271KB, 1280x896px
>>19198111 >>19198181 >>19198269 >>19198311 >>19198340 >>19198476

>Dem trips

Alright folks; i pretty much finished everything here so i will take this last queries after a break. Which of you are still around/ are going to wait?

I might go out later tonight but if i dont, i will try to finish all that are still going to be around, no promises tho.
>>
>>19198502
>>19198566

>Where is it what does he has to say?

A hand holds a small globe. A room with various awards framed and hanging from the wall has an old-timey globe spinning in it on an axis. A series of globes orbit a person studying as they ponder over a book, ignoring the worlds in motion. Lace and ornate adornment at the top of a chair. A crystal coaster on a lacquered table. Slowly I look down at a bottle of champagne, the cork still on, and in this precarious position of examination the cork may pop up and hit my eye.

You need to be more doing. There's nothing wrong with thinking, but understanding the world in a meaningful way is very much based on intuition and experience. Look up from study once in a while and get your hands dirty. If you keep staring at life trying to figure it out you might get inadvertently popped in the eye in a situation that is supposed to be pleasant.
>>
>>19198575
Still around
>>19198340
>>
>>19198566
>>19198579
Hexagram 17 lines 2 and 6

seems like it yeah. Looks like you can rest for a bit.

http://deoxy.org/iching/17

THE IMAGE

Thunder in the middle of the lake:
The image of FOLLOWING.
Thus the superior man at nightfall
Goes indoors for rest and recuperation.
>>
>>19198575
>>19198311
Still around too
>>
File: 7ec.jpg (22KB, 219x281px) Image search: [Google]
7ec.jpg
22KB, 219x281px
Trading

What's going to happen between me and my current Barrista/Starcucks job?

I honestly feel like I should immediately give my two weeks notice but I don't exactly have another job lined up until August.

Leave me your query and relevant genders
>>
>>19198654
Ten of Pentacles
Nine of Swords
Six of Pentacles
Chariot
Wheel of Fortune

You should give it a bit more time. Honestly either way is deeply uncertain but you're risking more not having anything lined up for a backup. So take it slow and try to have a backup. In the mean time keep an open mind about your current job and look for some improvements. You're clearly very stressed over it and honestly you can't stay there forever anyways, but it's safer until you have something lined up.

Female asking about male
How can I bring back the lust into my relationship? What would do it for him?
>>
File: 1322530685563.jpg (23KB, 279x440px) Image search: [Google]
1322530685563.jpg
23KB, 279x440px
>>19198690
>You should give it a bit more time. Honestly either way is deeply uncertain but you're risking more not having anything lined up for a backup. So take it slow and try to have a backup. In the mean time keep an open mind about your current job and look for some improvements. You're clearly very stressed over it and honestly you can't stay there forever anyways, but it's safer until you have something lined up.

I honestly feel like the universe is telling me to GTFO of this job and that something even better is waiting for me but I need to leave this job asap. There's also this feeling that if I don't leave, I'm going to get blamed for something and fired. My boss has already told me to start moving faster or I need to look for new employment.

>How can I bring back the lust into my relationship? What would do it for him?

Starting yours
>>
>>19198725
Honestly that explains the ten of pents followed by the nine of swords and then the six of pents. The first two, your longevity at the job is under question and you're worried about losing the job. Six of pents seems more like you're on thin ice and operating on good graces. Chariot is probably telling you to gtfo and with wheel of Fortune, to gtfo and take your chances
>>
>>19198725
>>19198690
>How can I bring back the lust into my relationship? What would do it for him?

>Two of Wands, Two of Pentacles, Ace of Wands Reversed, Ace of Cups Reversed, The Star, Eight of Swords, Page of Swords

Seems like recently some major changes have happened in his life that require his time and patience. Right now he's deciding between two options, what that may be, only he knows and you're better off asking him. Both the Ace of Wands and Ace of Cups speaks about how both of you are unsure of what you want, hence his two options most likely. Is this relationship worth salvaging in the first place? Think about what you two truly want and need in your life. The Star mixed with 8 of Swords is not good, you're being guided towards trouble but there is some good news, in order to bring lust back into the relationship, both of you are going to need to work for it by going out. Take a staycation, explore a city, there were a couple of travel cards in your spread so go out more and the lust will come back into your relationship, this will take some work but it can be fixed. I get the sense that your best course of action is being there for him when he looks stressed out and talking to him, this is a completely salvageable relationship but would this be the best relationship in the long run for you? If you hold on, I feel like there might be something better out there for you but this is completely up to you.
>>
>>19198765
You can always just start over when things get tough, but stronger relationships come when you stick it out and become better to each other for it which is what I want
>>
>>19198772

Right, I don't know either of you but I get the strong sense that this is more of a "comfortable" relationship than one built on love. You'd be okay, have your ups and downs but there is someone out there better for you who you would love and would love you back, thing is, that person can't come into your life if that position is currently occupied by someone who is "okay" for the job. It's your life, I'm not going to tell you how to live it.
>>
>>19198575
>>19198269
im still here!
>>
File: Cute-Chinese-Girl-Paintings.jpg (104KB, 959x768px) Image search: [Google]
Cute-Chinese-Girl-Paintings.jpg
104KB, 959x768px
Anyone doing any trades?
Annie had a crush on me but had a bf, so I didn't pursue her. I don't know why but I've been thinking about her a lot and I'm unsure if I should message her or just try to forget about her?

I want to know, what would happen if I messaged her online? Pic sort of related
>>
>>19198575
I'm working with a spirit to find a gf, where should I look for her and if possible the time? Is at my school? However, I have only one week and I also shop frequently in grocery stores.
>>
>>19198114
4 Card Cross Spread (maybe plus the fifth as synthesis). A staple of the European tradition.

I would advise you to try to master one system first, and thoroughly, and as you practice, begin to integrate more intuitive insights into your readings.

Naturally you'll need to take notes and obtain feedback in order to refine your readings but it's well worth it.

After a while, you'll be making your own spreads or dispensing with them entirely. But like Picasso and co., you need to master the skills first before you dump them.
>>
Trading. If I go to the party I was just invited to, will it lead to money in the next week?
>>
>>19198918

See>>19198826

Starting yours
>>
New Thread:

>>19198936
>>
>>19198938
>>19198826
I see her giggling as she receives the message, twirling her hair a bit. Her lips read "maybe" and she giggles some more. She starts typing a reply, then stops, deletes it, closes her laptop, and giggles some more.

She'll not be offended or take it poorly, but she may want to play some games. Up to you if you're down to play games or not.
>>
>>19198918
>Trading. If I go to the party I was just invited to, will it lead to money in the next week?
>>19198954

>Nine of Wands, Five of Wands, Two of Pentacles

Yes, but you're going to have to wait for it. It's not going to be instant. I'm also getting the feeling that you might have to jump through a few hoops to get it and in the end, it'll feel like a giant waste of time. You're going to have to make a choice, happiness or money? You'll see exactly what I'm talking about if you go to the party.
>>
>>19198972
>happiness or money
I'm not that fond of the people there, I just want their money.
>>
>>19198340

>Six of Wands Reversed, Eight of Cups

>Running the Clock on a tower of Lies:
> Message>To my anonymous admirer: I am afraid my current relationship has become complicated. I cant meet you or have any contact. I am sorry. Its not me .Its you. You are too dangerous for me.

Pretty straightforward, i had the notion as soon as i pulled the cards. Your dilema can be resolved with some much needed alone time, avoid dealing with people or scenarios that misguide your own self.

Its going to be hard in a sense, but perhaps you should try to cut some contacts from a while, be the old you for some days, make it therapeutic if you need to.

Good luck in your endeavors anon.
>>
>>19198989
>98989
okay

interesting. I'll do that for sure. However I'm intrigued by the message. Maybe I'm being abusive to someone. Or just scary from the outside given how I feel right now.
>>
>>19198084

>Love

Left=You=The Emperor; Right=The Question=The Popess; Top= General Climate= The Star; Bottom=Answer=The LOver; Centre=Synthesis=Strength.

You, as the Emperor, have your heart set on starting a new romance, but only on condition that it be a stable relationship. Likely your standards are a little high, but that's fine. The Popess as relationship indicates a friendship, crush or at the very least someone you know already as being the candidate for this romance. It points to the growth of a pre-existing connection and is a positive card. It's also a bit slow-moving in general.
The Star as overall atmosphere is also very favourable for the development of romance as it indicates things beginning to go in the direction of your hopes.

However, the only bum note here is the Lover as outcome (despite what the name may suggest): you are stuck between making a choice between this guy and someone else, or are unsure whether to commit or not… It points to some confusion on your part, and delays in getting things started because of that.

In conclusion, since 3 out of 4 cards are pretty positive but the final one - the result, being somewhat negative - I would say that the romance is possible, but you will have to overcome your doubts and misgivings first in order to make it happen and go smoothly. This may take a little time.
Why not have an honest talk with this chap about your feelings and expectations and so on beforehand?

Good luck!
>>
>>19199016

Maybe, but that does not corelates with the query at hand so i think it would be unrelated.

I dont know tho, if you feel that is the case, maybe it is.
>>
>>19199189
thank for the reading. I guess I'll unplug the computer for a few days and spend time with my family.
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.