[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Near-death / Pre-Afterlife experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: heaven-01.jpg (1MB, 2000x2311px) Image search: [Google]
heaven-01.jpg
1MB, 2000x2311px
Has anyone ever had near-death experiences or afterlife experiences here? If so, please do elaborate.
>>
>>19194054
So I have enough a short one was prestroke with a heart beat over 180 kidneys and liver shutdown prayed was saved and an angel was outside of my room In icu no one else seen it but I seen a clear shadow wasn't there in the morning
>>
>>19194054
I drowned slipping into a 20ft waterfall. Clinically dead for at least a minute, I only remember slipping. There was nothing else but "void" in my consciousness.
>>
>>19194054
I haven't had one myself but have heard a person that was clinically dead for five minutes say he felt disconnected from time and at total peace.
>>
>>19194599
The doctors were the ones who saved you, you ungrateful cunt.
>>
>>19195392
The doctors did nothing but shove a cathider in my while they strapped my to a bed and let me turn blue
>>
>>19195248
basically this,i tried killing myself with amitriptyline, was clinically dead for 4 minutes then coma for 2 days no dreams nothing you just sit there in very comfortable slightly dense darkness no sound no movement just everything is dark and you feel comfortable.
>>
When I nutted, but she kept suckin'.
>>
>>19195376

Makes sense. Time is a total demi-urge/Lucifer thing.
>>
>>19195997
Sounds both terrifying and cozy.
>>
>>19194054
Bump. Ill try to post some other guy's story its was pretty interesting to me. I really would like to believe it.
>>
>>19198401
Well fuck, its gone and I don't remember deleting it. A summary would be that when the guy died, he went to a place that was pure euphoria and he was told he had to go back by something. Also on a personal note, all the stories of different stuff happening after people died, makes me really think we go to different places when we die.
>>
I had one. I got hit in the head by the boom of a large sailboat and got knocked headfirst down a hatchway.
There was another accident right after that, so the emergency room was swamped, and they just left me in a side room for a couple of hours.
It was during this time that I found that I could float out of my body, and move around the room.
>>
>>19199240
It was almost fun at first. I could move in any direction just by willing myself to.
I went up toward the ceiling and checked out the light fixtures close up.
Then I looked down at my own body.
>>
>>19199240
Did you get anywhere special with the floating?
>>
>>19195248
>clinically dead for a minute
Sorry, I don't buy that for a second. Your brain cannot last that long without oxygen. You would have been dead or became a vegetable, in the end it's all the same.
>>
>>19199256
Somebody was doing something to it.
I moved down to the same level, floating maybe 3-4 feet away from my body on the gurney.
A man with a pillbox type hat with strange writing on it was doing something to my face with what looked like gold colored crochet hooks.
He wore what might have been a hospital robe but it was gold.
"You can't have too many more injuries like this, "You have to be more careful in the future. "Otherwise you won't be able to do this thing
you have to do, and that won't been good."
>>
>be me
>25
>bad car crash
>wake up in hospital
>no one around
>seem fine
>get up to walk around
>still see no one
>randomly walk all around
>no sight of anyone anywhere
>end up walking outside
>dark
>really dark
>can't see anything except hospital
>no people do decide to walk out into darkness
>walk until can't see hospital anymore
>complete blackness all around
>get scratched on my back super hard
>force knocks me down
>hear growl
>nope.jpg
>get up and run
>more growling from different directions
>can't tell which way because of blackness
>get scratched again
>more growls
>more scratching
>say Jesus Christ out loud
>growl turns to hiss
>scratching stops
>stop running
>scream the name of Jesus out into he blackness
>scream so loud I wake myself up
>in hospital
>injured from crash
>preacher at bedside
>he spoke the name of Jesus and brought me back
>mfw
>>
>>19199277
"Now quit flitting around like that, and get back
in there," he said.
"And when someone comes by, ask for water
and a blanket."
He just sort of shrank away.
I lined myself up with my body on the cart, and then looked up and I was back inside. I could only see with one eye; the other was swollen shut.
After a while a nurse came by and I asked for water and a blanket.
All she would do was wet my lips, but the blanket felt really good. 4/4
>>
>stabbed with an ice pick in a bar fight when I was 22.
>rushed to the hospital.
>extreme internal bleeding from a punctured aorta
>was dead for 4 minutes 20 seconds.

>vivid experience of floating over a field of black eyed Susan's, up hill.
>the brightest, purest white light I've ever seen was at the apex of the hill
>the outline of a man within the light became apparent

>the doctor revived me and the surgeon was able to stabilize my blood pressure within minutes.
>>
Ive drowned twice in my life,and everytime I lost consciousness evetything I felt was pure happiness and peace,a really cozy warmth and no thoughts,no fears,nothing...
I use to astral travel too,I remember a. time when my best friend died,I astral traveled that night. First place I went was like a big big place,full of pure light and people overwhelming with joy,they were all singing and talking out loud,they touched me and tuck me in all directions.
Second place was a very white place,like a big corridor full of "doors". It was peaceful.
Last place,was like a "private" room,all white,pure light and warm. My friend was here. She seemed peaceful and happy to, see me. She touched my head and we could share thoughts,and memories,in loop,again and again for something that felt like days. Then she told me to go back. She was at total peace... I woke up in tears
>>
>>19195392
it's his experience not yours cunt.
>>
>>19194054
>>19194054
I've died twice
First time
I remember intense stomach pain to the point where i was curled up on the bathroom floor, I was poisoned, and I prayed to God to forgive me
Second time
223 round to the head, I did it in the bathtub so there would be less clean up
I'm sure there had been more but those are the only ones I remember
I keep getting sent back here...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.