[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I curse someone? I want someone to suffer so pls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1469408767376.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1469408767376.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
How do I curse someone? I want someone to suffer so pls
>>
Mix edible lye and honey, and coat your entire face.
Meditate on your target, and focus all of your energy radiating out of your head. Your lineament will help direct the energy into the universe and if you achieve deep meditation you should feel negative energy leaving you and penetrating the environment
>>
>>19193896
How do you know this works?
>>
>>19193908
My grandfather had a lot of expertise in North African ritual magic and taught me this technique when I was a kid
>>
better yourself
>>
>>19193915
prove it by cursing trump
>>
>>19193944
I have sworn never to use ritual magic to harm others, sorry. If you want to try, you can. I only use this form of meditation for inward reflection. You can sharpen a point of spiritual energy and use it like a spear or burning lens to purify the self
>>
>>19193958
t. Full of shit
>>
>>19193970
Shut up faggot. Go try it
>>
>>19193975
I did and it failed, lying faggot.
>>
>>19193885

beat them at Magic: the gathering
>>
>>19193885
best curse is a reflection spell. whatever bad shit they're doing comes right back around to them. the internet is absolutely full of spells. google it and you should find something suitable.

just don't be surprised if whatever you're doing in your own life (bad or good) starts coming back on you too.
>>
>>19193993
>Did it and it failed,

Then you fucking did it wrong you dense mother fucker.
>>
Curses aren't real buddy
Forget about them
>>
>>19194395
this, let's all go to sleep, who /sleepy/ here? *yawn :3*
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.