[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Request for a documentary I saw a year ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1466678535_0.jpg (206KB, 999x749px) Image search: [Google]
1466678535_0.jpg
206KB, 999x749px
There was this documentary I saw a year ago, that spoke of ancient megalithic sites (like the pyramids, faces of easter island etc) and how they all aligned to form something on the globe.

It also spoke of advanced tool markings (drills, disc cutters, etc) that could not have been the primitive tools archaeologists want us to believe.

It had a woman narrator and was of great production quality.

Any /x/plorers wanna help me find it?
>>
>>19193686
bump
>>
>>19193686
bump, I thought you were good at this stuff.
>>
>>19193686

https://www.youtube.com/user/thc682132/videos

saved you a lot of time, you don't want to go watching shill documentories that are just talking about a load of shit

you're welcome
>>
>>19194002
That channel is just a guy pulling things out of his ass, the documentary I'm looking for had evidence that the square holes on certain megalithic sites need modern techniques to be achieved and cannot be done with chisels or any tool attributed to those civilizations.

It had evidence of cover up done by some of the leading Egyptologists of their day and ours.

It had evidence that there were communication between ancient Egypt and the Olmecs of central America.

It showed south American megalithic sites made from rock the hardness of granite, that could only be carved today to that precision, with modern water-cutting or laser techniques.

I just lost my bookmarks when the hard drive on my laptop went bust.
>>
>>19194002
For Christs sake, he has a video that claims the Sphinx is a mummy that was alive in the past.

We know the mummy was re-carved from a statue of Anubis (a jackal) when it's snout started falling off.
>>
>>19194144
>We know the mummy was re-carved...

Shit his retardation addled my brain, I meant to say the Sphinx.

It's just a statue made of stone bricks as quite some of them are missing. Ive been and saw it with my own two eyes.

Please if anyone knows what I'm talking about or has any clue leave a reply.
>>
>>19193686

Here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fS9ixfQ_no
>>
>>19194230
Thank you anon you're the best, I was searching for like 3 hours now and couldn't for the life of me find it.
I had more of those, a whole folder of the stuff. But my hard drive kicked the bucket and I could not recover the info from it.

Thanks again and happy Vampire Friday or whatever you have here.
>>
The Pyramid Code. It's still on Netflix.

I am honestly surprised no one got that yet.
>>
Oh I was late, it was posted already.
>>19194289
You should watch the one >>19194230 posted, it's absolutely amazing as well.
>>
>>19194263
get a ssd bro
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.