[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stuff that turned out less spooky than it started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: a.jpg (32KB, 460x312px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
32KB, 460x312px
ITT: Things that spooped us that turned out to be relatively harmless

>be me
>first night in new house
>living alone
>decide to have a shower before bed
>leave the bathroom door open while i scrub my sins away
>get out of shower and see the words "help me" written in the bathroom mirror
>legs are now wet again
>window says "i'm watching you!"
>don't even bother drying myself, put on dirty clothes and head downstairs with my hands cocked and ready to chop
>hall window is steamed up because i left the door open
>"i love you" & smiley face on window
>awwthanksgoat
>realise that the writing isn't even fresh
>amateur hour
>probably just something the couple/family/whatever that lived in the house before leaving messages for each other
>furiously wipe every glass surface in the house
>>
>>19193642
Next tenant in this house is so gonna get pranked now
>>
>>19193642
>Be me
>At old house
>Its getting dark fast
>House is in the middle of fucking nowhere
>Dont feel like going back home in the dark since i have to go thought the woods to do so
>I still have two days to get the keys of this old house to the actual owner
>There's nothing but an old mattress inside
>Seems ok
>Get my bike inside the house
>Close the door behind
>No light
>No big deal ill just sleep anyways
>Take two steps towards the kitchen
>Hear some laughing, then silence
>Freeze in place
>I had experienced spoopy stuff all my life, it was no big deal, but this laughter, i could swear there was someone there, it was just too vivid, too perfect of a sound
>I know there is no one, neighbors are too far, the house is too far from everything and i already had spend some of the day there already.
>I open the door as calmly as i can
>Get out, close the door, get my bike
>Go back home thought the woods while the sun is setting, make it out almost in pitch dark
>Never return.
>>
>2013
>Living alone at the time
>Can't sleep well, too stressed from work
>Laying in bed, listening to the fan
>Suddenly, something slams violently against the side of my house
>Shakes the damn wall
>Jump up, grab my 45, run downstairs
>Open the door
>My fucking mailbox is smashed up on the steps
>Some drunk idiot drove through my yard and crashed into a tree in the neighbors yard
>Had to buy a new mailbox
>That sucked
>Put 12" spikes under the mulch all along the front yard after that until the HOA bitched at me for it
>>
>>19193642
I'm a skeptic but I think I saw a ufo last night i'm not sure. It was a smal kinda flashing color changing light like a plane would have, but it just sorta popped up, did a loopty loop and then whizzed off. I thought it was a shooting star at first till I saw the loop. Couldn't have been anything in the wind because it was a very still night. probs harmless though
>>
>>19195342
>probs harmless though
Famous last words
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.