[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's weird to exist. Consciousness and awareness.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Cause.jpg (81KB, 600x349px) Image search: [Google]
Cause.jpg
81KB, 600x349px
The universe, or everything besides me supposedly existed for billions of years. I had no idea or awareness of this happening, so when I was born that's when the universe began for me.
Nothing existed for me up until that point, I didn't exist. And yet here I am.

And at a certain point, I won't be anymore. I don't believe in souls, reincarnation or any greater entity. It's just more logical to not believe in those things, since there is no evidence of them.

But there will be a moment when I die and cease to exist. This thing that I am, this awareness, the entity that senses and perceives will stop doing those things.

The universe could as well not exist the moment I die. After all, if I'm not there to experience it, I won't even know of its existence.

Deatn certainly seems like a release. This life is cruel and agonizing, but death is the end of it all, pleasure and pain shall both be gone.
>>
>>19193153
Life is the negative's negation of itself.

Out of darkness, light, because it couldn't have been any other way.

This is God.
>>
>>19193153
The universe is just a writhing mass of material that happens to construct organic logic machines in the vastness of everything that can happen.
>>
>>19193153
Frankly I've come to terms with the endless enigma reality represents. Example:

How can the universe create itself? It must have had a god to create it.
How can god create himself? He must have had something to create him.

It's easy to say that life is the natural result of billions of years of evolution, but having studied biology for the past three years it only gets harder and harder to believe. When facing the hopeless intricacies of even the most basic cellular organisms, and then having to believe that this managed to come into being in the extremely hostile primordial earth, I honestly kinda find myself baffled. We shouldn't be here. Neither should reality itself exist with nothing to create it. But we are here, aren't we?
>>
Here is a realization I had while tripping the other night

There is an alien in your head and it has the power of God

It is not an outer space alien but it is , in literally every sense, what we think of as alien.
Its the subconscious mind, processing 1 million times more information per second than your conscious mind.

You're entire experience
The world around you, the room you are in, your body, your emotions, and all of the most abstract and intricate thoughts regarding your life

Its specially crafted by this incredibly powerful alien, chiseled down and shaped into this thing that is you.

An objective, outside reality doesn't exist and never will because the concepts themselves of objectivity, realness, and even existence are nothing but by-products of the infinitely varying vibrating pattern that composes your neurological functions.

The reason that we feel connected to the whole of existence is because the whole of what we know to exist is but a hologram projected onto nothingness through the paradox that is The Sacred Ground of Being
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.