[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inawoods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20150920_103312.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150920_103312.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Where the hell are all the the inawood threads?

I'm going inawoods tomorrow. Want some tales to get me going. The place I'm going has potential spooks so I'll keep an eye out and take pics and post here. I won't be a fag and not deliver

Any tips on finding spooks, entities, demons etc more than appricated
>>
do you find trees scary? because if not i think you're going to be disappointed
>>
>>19192688
What are you even doing on this board
>>
You have 2 options OP

1) smoke a lot of weed or do mushrooms or some other shit and freak out over nothing and then post it here

2) just LARP and write down a shitty skinwalker story that has all the cliches

There is nothing paranormal there
>>
>>19192684
If you want to fimd spooks hang out at Fambly Dollah
>>
>>19192684

Why not just enjoy the natural setting? No need to seek out fear.
>>
>>19192895
I've fallen for the spooky forest meme
>>
>>19192684
Im going innawoods for the weekend tonight.

I want some spoopy tales as well, because i might be trippin
>>
>>19192684
make a sigil innawoods or no balls
>>
>>19192947
Not OP but i will motherfucker. Ill carve it into a tree or some shit
>>
>>19192684
fast forward: OP posts a terrific story about strange creatures in the woods, but "forgot" and/or was "too paniced" to take a photo or make a video / provides a 144/244p Video in the century of smartphones with 8+mpx camers
>>
File: sweet_old_baba_yaga.jpg (114KB, 840x804px) Image search: [Google]
sweet_old_baba_yaga.jpg
114KB, 840x804px
>>19192684

OP, you will most likely end up LARPing if go there intending to just document the spoopy inawoods for us.

So, follow these steps.

1, Bring a black mirror.
2, Before midnight, lay out the pattern from pic related (the nice lady's form, the pattern on it) using stones and twigs you collect off the ground. Don't worry about getting it exact.
3, At one past midnight, have the mirror facing east, and you west, with the pattern you laid out at your back. (Be naked for bonus points)
4, Intensely visual as you keep you focus, your eyes, on the mirror. Unless, you know, you hear what is obviously a bear approaching. But otherwise, focus on the surface of the black mirror, with thoughts of calling forth the nice lady from the portrait, to come forth and show you all she has learned of the natural world and the woods. Be particular in your focus on wanting to see the things that the forest and its spirits look to conceal from human eyes.
5, Give it a good twenty minutes.
6, Enjoy the rest of your time in the serenity of nature.
>>
File: 1456686280328.jpg (31KB, 445x503px) Image search: [Google]
1456686280328.jpg
31KB, 445x503px
OP here. I'll post any picture I find. I'm mostly looking of for stairs in the woods. I'm in Ireland and it's close to an old graveyard so might be banchee and spooks
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.