[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ how do I get rid of a Ghost/Haunting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: para.jpg (73KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
para.jpg
73KB, 620x413px
Two of my fiance's friends have moved in with us as roommates to help with the expenses. One of them has claimed to have a "ghost" follow her around for a long time. I wasn't sure if I believed her or even gave a shit when I had first met her but now that she has moved in there have definitely been some strange/unexplainable occurrences. Of course, it could be nothing, but in the case that this is a ghost, I don't want it snooping around my house and fucking with us. How o I ward off / get rid of it?
>>
>>19192138
Are you sure its a ghost? I've heard that people who seem haunted, can sometimes create their own poltergeists through ESP.

How old is this person? Did they have a rough life?
>>
>>19192172
I think she's around 27 and from what I can tell she actually had a pretty good life.

I just want to do whatever needs to be done to get rid of it if it IS a ghost.
>>
put away your fears and beliefs on this shit fake as fuck stuff, ghost are something totally different ,you are one right now,paranormal beings,eh. fucking expose this fuckers with cameras or videos and they are done,they cannot handle being exposed
>>
>>19192212
All I can think of is to speak to it and tell it to leave and really mean it. Wait a little bit more and someone should come with instructions on how to do a banishing ritual.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 540x540px
take shrooms and chant AUM
>>
>>19192172
ESP is a receptive, sensory ability. I think you mean psychokinesis/telekinesis.

But yeah, there's a likelihood for poltergeist activity. Or a demon. Actual ghosts don't generally haunt people.

Isn't sage supposed to help with that stuff? I'd recommend finding some kind of holy person. Doesn't matter the religion, just anyone familiar with this stuff.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.