[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for evidences that Mandela effect / CERN reality shift is real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Anyone got evidence? And I don't mean a video, where a 30yo virgin man is saying "NO! I WATCHED STAR WARS 500-600 TIMES! ITS "LUKE IM YOUR FATHER"!!!!!"

I mean straight up, bold and honest evidence.
How in earth would they shift our whole planet or existence to another universe? Any proofs this is even possible? I mean, did anything, ever got beamed away from our reality?

I can't say it's a lie, neither can I say it's true..

Anyone who believes in this:
Proof me there's just a whiff of truth there that a non-tinfoilhat-wearing-dude can get comprehend.
>>
Quantum interference.

Has to do with probability amplitudes overriding each other.

In the future probability and time will be considered quantifiable dimensions.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w0Fxo_Qrev4
>>
>>19191674
OP here, thanks!
good introduction to the matter of quantum-computers. desu I diddn't really know how they worked before this video!

Now let's get to the tinfoil-stuff!
>>
>>19191939
I forget:Also anyone who doesn't belive in this, show the arguments against it please! I need a slice of truth here.
>>
the nature of the phenomenon is such that it's impossible to prove. you can't produce an old thing that looks like it was or wasn't supposed to look, because the whole idea is that the entire universe of material shit has changed and the only "evidence" is people's memories being different.

you can't prove how accurate somebody's memories are without testing them against the exact thing they are claiming has changed (physical evidence).

it's a perfect example of something unfalsifiable. we'll never know if it happened or not.

now if you're adding in the "and naughty scientists caused the parallel universe shift by studying THAT WHICH MAN WAS NOT MEANT TO KNOW" then i guess you could try to prove / disprove what our technology is currently able to do.

i'm extremely confident that anyone who's actually worked at a particle accelerator will confirm we absolutely do not have the technology or for that matter the energy generation sufficient to shift the entire universe to a parallel timestream. but you're on /x/ so all the evidence you're going to get is people talking about how they had a lucid dream where they astral projected into Cern or "if you just read all the Podesta emails about Pizzagate, you'll know all you need to know about the Flat Earth which totally proves the Mandella Effect!"
>>
>>19192192
wouldn't a "reality shift" in have problems with the phenomenon "butterfly effect" ?

F.e., if this is true and Darth Vader did say "Luke, I'm your father", but they (somehow) kicked us into another reality, where he says "I am your father", isn't there a chance, that I don't even watch that film in this reality and don't have it on DVD for example?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.