[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: lyssna_p_vr_grnsaksrock_631.png (69KB, 322x340px) Image search: [Google]
lyssna_p_vr_grnsaksrock_631.png
69KB, 322x340px
i don't normally come on x but some fucked up shit has been happening this is currently my third night without sleep since this shit has been happening i was hoping i could get some explanations
three nights ago i woke up very abruptly laying against the wall that my bed is against and for some reason i couldn't move or didnt have the urge to but all i remember is feeling pressure around my feet and ankles and being dragged halfway across my bed i jumped up and turned on the lights but of course nothing was there went back to sleep after that ive had this unbearable feeling that im being watched and shit dont feel right i help me my sleep depends on it.
>>
hmm, Guts actually has to fight demons as soon as he nods off.

Don't worry, no matter how afraid you are you won't die. just lose your fear. if these little petty things bother you then perform a banishment
>>
Did you dabble in the occult?
Did you sell your soul to the devil?
Do you have any history of schizophrenia or extreme paranoia/psychosis?

Do you live alone?
>>
>>19191557
Sleep paralysis + thoughtform or etheric entity pulling your etheric body away.
>>
i live with other people but my door is locked past 10 i haven't fucked around with anything the only thing i can think of is a old tarot deck that was blessed or some shit but other than that nothing ive experienced slamming doors and other weird shit but nothing along the lines of acts directed at me
>>
>>19191585
You pissed off the wrong gypsy?
>>
i never got a reading they where my familys or something i just have them
>>
I had similar experiences, even though I was never dragged. Started not paying attention to them and telling them to fuck off, along with occasionally focusing my mind on building barriers of light to prevent them from touching me. It seems to work for me so far.
>>
>>19191585
Tarot seems to have an influence from saturn in my experience. so it likes to fuck up anything in its way to keep the status quo.
including fear and keeping people afraid of whatever they have been afraid of.

you can also take the tarot and place it in a magic circle, maybe burn some sage and/or drive off any spirits that will harm you.
>>
>>19191557

>third night

Try decades.

You've got a goo teacher in your image: early Berserk as a mentor to me. Get angry, and don't give an inch to them. Struggle.

Also, seek the divine.

Other than that, sorry to hear.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.