[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Black Coke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: version-non-trad.png (46KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
version-non-trad.png
46KB, 1920x1080px
The Black Coke ( without bad wordplay ) was one of those versions of coca-cola , like Diet Coke or Coca-Cola Zero , marketed during the 70s in state of Florida. Nobody really knew what was the particularity of this drink , It was just darker than the usual coca-cola . July , 1972 : a woman named "Helen White" noticed something strange , she went to the coca-cola company and said that the drink "taste like metal ". The employees told her that they never heard of this drink and that it was probably a counterfeit . The scientists used a new method at the time named Gas chromatography (GC) used for separating and analyzing compounds that can be vaporized without decomposition .The results were chilling , revealed that there was human blood inside this drink . The most frightening thing is that the FBI said that 20,000 bottles of 2L were sold between October 1972 and November 1972.
>>
>>19191264
This is worse than flat earth lol
>>
>>19191271
And there already was a Coke Blak. Got discontinued in 2008 apparently. But this isn't that creepy for other reasons. Odds are you'd never taste the blood in the drink, and if ya did, it's unlikely to get anyone to test it. Much less someone managing to get enough blood for 20,000 bottles, faking being coca cola to distributors, etc. To be creepy you can't strain credulity too much or you lose any sense of tension.
>>
>>19191281

None of that matters if everyone knows it never happened already.
>>
File: 1425948869748.jpg (23KB, 240x251px) Image search: [Google]
1425948869748.jpg
23KB, 240x251px
>>19191264
one time I was drinking a BBC (big black coke) and a skeleton popped out

it was super spooky guys
>>
>>19191284
You don't enjoy scary movies or stories? In nearly all of them you know they never happened, that doesn't have to ruin the enjoyment.
>>
>>19191264
pretty sure black coke was just the coke with coffee in it from the early 2000's you nigger
>>
>>19191291

>one time I was sucking down a BBC

Ftfy
>>
Oke but whattaabyut all that white coke i drank in the 60's?
>>
>>19191264

This is even more retarded than the McDonalds creepypasta. You should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
File: 1497872934796.jpg (72KB, 374x376px) Image search: [Google]
1497872934796.jpg
72KB, 374x376px
>>19193577
Fishscale coke.
>>
>>19191264
Is this /x/ or creepypasta?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.