[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK, why is there so much occult symbolism in modern pop music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 40

File: maxresdefault.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
OK, why is there so much occult symbolism in modern pop music?

Is it some sort of subliminal messaging? Is it about memeing certain symbols to give them more power? Or is it just an inside joke?
>>
>generic Egyptian crap
>"""occult symbolism"""
ok kid
>>
File: 1494878882884.png (29KB, 233x94px) Image search: [Google]
1494878882884.png
29KB, 233x94px
>>19191247
Because symbolism has been a thing since the dawn of time. And given how people see symbolism in every single thing, I wouldn't be surprised if they saw the things people have said about them being satanic and Illuminati and have fun with it now just to get a laugh. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
>>
>>19191255
Fine, maybe it's not the best example but it's the one that inspired me to post this.
>>
>>19191247
They are clearly trying to condition us for the Eye of Horus monocles and the Ankh dildos that they will use to take over the world.
>>
>>19191267
People do that in photos. It's like some photobomb normie shit that you do to fuck around.
>>
>>19191255
>>19191262
>>19191277

Paid posters please go
>they wouldnt socially engineer us and signal to each other their affiliations, would they?
faggots
>>
>>19191247
Surface-level occult symbolism was adopted by normies to make their terrible music or fashion seem deeper and more edgy than it really was (see witch house, Stacies in upside-down cross leggings, cleavage tops with straps forming a pentagram)

Goth did the same thing back in the 80's, but contrary to 90's vampire larpers and would-be school shooters, it wasn't serious, just making fun of itself.
>>
>>19191299
Holy shit lol this one goes deep eh? What are you going to do. You can't stop them only get throttled on these boards. What if everyone here is just a bot or a shill besides a select few. every conspiracy nut gets their own little game to keep them busy and nonproductive. How about that you little cuck?
>>
>>19191299
>socially engineer
They can't socially engineer you any better then capitalism can.
>affiliations
Which for all intents and purposes are completely irrelevant, since the public isn't supposed to know shit about their affiliations, and powers that be should already be aware internally of said affinities. So what's the point?
>>
>>19191321
>>19191322

yeah your right theres clearly no conspiracy afoot. Its just a coincidence. You can go now, i promise we won't discuss this any further
>>
they think it's cool, and they are jews.
>>
>>19191333
Oh no, I'm not saying there is no conspiracy, I'm just saying you're barking at the wrong tree here. All these celebrity occult symbolism is just memes afoot. This shit has been normie tier since late 90s, and with the spread of the internet even more arcane occult symbols and practices have became mainstream, but not due to any inherent planning. Real social engineering has nothing to do with occult memes, and much more with economic colonialism. Wish ya luck, anon, the truth is out there.
>>
>>19191333
If there was a conspiracy would we let you talk about it? And don't pretend that you're clever thinking that mentioning this is a tactic to make it seem like there is no conspiracy. If you think that is the case just reread this over and over until you get the point. This stupid logic is so ingrained in your meta that you let it just be without questioning how batshit it is. This story may seem fun but it's boring af in reality. I suppose you're fine with that though.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
History begins and ends with the fallen angels.

Whatever you want to call them, the spirit/other world/dimensional beings that transformed the world from mud and shit hovels into the high tech civilization it is today are still around. They may be imprisoned or otherwise occupied but they will return.

As a collective conscience, we remember this and it comes out in what we create. Art and imagination are sacred. If there were any legit mediums on this board they could tell you about how powerful the subconscious mind is and what it can be used for.

Pic related. Adel is an evil sorceress imprisoned in space before the story begins. Early in gameplay you come across a TV with what seems to be static. There's actually a message, and it's from Adel. It reads, "I AM ALIVE UP HERE/I WILL NOT LET YOU FORGET ABOUT ME," and repeats forever.

The reality is similar to the game with Adel. What seems like static to the unobservant will make perfect sense one day.

History begins and ends with the fallen angels.
>>
Part of their programming and conditioning.

Also to communicate with those "in the know"
>>
>>19191359
Do they know how to get to the ghost pussy dimension. I really want to fuck a demon.
>>
so many shills/retards in this thread

the symbols are more powerful
than you think, and they aren't egyptian, at least not in the way you're thinking
>>
>>19191365
why don't you fuck a real woman you beta cuck virgin
>>
>>19191371
You first. See how easy that was?
>>
>>19191369
No one here is on the fence so why is it so important to be right? why isn't this thread going anywhere. Could this be... Cancer?!
>>
>>19191247
It's just another selling tactic. Make shit "mysterious" to distract from the fact that the music is easy generic shit. Come on madonna did that stuff years ago and it works.
>>
>>19191382
Fuck off retard
>>
>>19191384
LOL you deserve a fucking prize now leave before they suck you back into this normie meme tier "conspiracy".
>>
>>19191386
I'm a pretty good shill though right? I mean this thread is totally off topic aside from a few new people coming in with their own insanity. It's just a fucking flame war.
>>
Kek worshipper here

(((they))) are just using meme magic as we do. They've been doing it for ages and we've only just caught on.
>>
>>19191387
Naah I come back here sometimes /x/ used to be cool 10 years ago now it's just fun to watch mongoloids fight over the most ridiculous shit.
>>
I learned it all on 4chan lol
praise kek XD
>>
>>19191395
You mean the same meme magic which won (((Le Pen))) her election?
>>
>>19191352

But anon, we all know that COINTELPRO exists. We all know posters are paid to post and influence 4chan. Your mind games are useless. It is only logical that the spiritual elite wish to influence the discussion of spirituality, lest they lose their power. You're here, aren't you? Maybe this worked for awhile, but you'll have to burn down the internet to stop what's coming.

>>19191351
Masons protecting other Masons. Its a big fucking Mason orgy in here. Youre saying they all just happened to do the same shit because it was fashionable? Its just a coincidence these people make hypnotic music that lowers the listeners' vibration? Thats the craziest thing i've read on /x/ all night.
>>
>>19191395
>kek
>meme magic
>this whole post

absolute newfag cancer. kill yourself.
>>
>>19191452
The world is interesting just not in the way that you think. Go outside and maybe you'll know. There is no way you can be happy in a world where everyone is your de facto enemy through ignorance.
Also, what's coming in your imagination?
>>
>>19191387
Look at this shit!

People of /x/, unfocus your eyes and see whats going on here. This is pure unadulterated shillery. Music is very, very important to the way society functions and all power understands this. So too is all spirituality. They use your inner pack animal against you masterfully. This is coordinated against YOU, peaceful ghost hunters and Gnostics. YOU are the ones they expect to affect change on earth. Go forward with this knowledge and be careful out there

>>19191466
If you thought i was schizoid you wouldnt spend this much time talking back at me. If you had a refutation of shilling tactics, you would have said it straight up right away. If you weren't a shill, you would say so. You don't know me, you only know i'm exposing your obvious agenda in this thread.
>>
>>19191452
>Masons protecting other Masons. Its a big fucking Mason orgy in here.

Masons are not even the minor players in the greater ideology of capitalism that runs the world, whether consciously through specific manufactured markets or unconsciously through trends and so forth. The powers that be, as conspiring as they are, aren't secret societies hiding behind occult symbols, though they are certainly useful as red herrings for people like you who desperately refuse to look at true inner workings of their own exploitation.

>You're saying they all just happened to do the same shit because it was fashionable?

Yes. In fact, you can somewhat trace climb of how popular the presence of specific symbolism has been the more people became aware of various conspiracy theories or this symbolism through the internet. They weren't introduced through pop music to them, it was the other way around. On the other hand, the proof of it being a purported conspiracy is sketchy and anecdotal at best.

>Its just a coincidence these people make hypnotic music that lowers the listeners' vibration?

Any popular tune since the beginning of human civilization has been 'hypnotic' that's why it's popular. On the other hand, if pop music was so fine tuned to the occult practices of crowd control, you wouldn't have so many people decry it as 'bubblegum pop shit'. Also please define 'listener's vibration' and the method through which it get's lower.

Also please do not confuse me with anon: >>19191466
I do not thing you are 'schizoid', not even close. You are on the right track, but you're sidetracked and blind-sighted by their game. Trust me, shills are much rarer then you think, but their tactics have been ingrained in the very ideology of society. Right now, you are, invariably, doing their biding by pulling the focus away from actual problems perpetuated onto the simulacra of masons/jews/reptilians/occultism.
>>
>>19191492
I wonder if you say this shit in public what people might think. No one here is on the fence, and all of this shit is for funsies don't be so confused. I never said you were schizoid you said that shit. I couldn't prove I am not a shill because I need to be one in your weird theory. Stay unproductive.
>>
music and really all entertainment are forms of casting spells on simple people
>>
>>19191502
cont.
Sorry for this reply being a tad long. Anyways the the simulacra of masons/jews/reptilians/occultism are true in their binding common thread. There is a perpetuated system of extensive or intensive conspiracies that exploits the population, unfortunately the way to uncovering these is not in the surface level examination of occult, or masonic rituals, or Zionist protocols or Icke, bur rather by the noted common thread. If you go deep enough you just might glimpse at the horror that perpetuates even the most minute practices of everyday.
>>
File: baph.jpg (47KB, 400x430px) Image search: [Google]
baph.jpg
47KB, 400x430px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwnoSeiAFSY
>>
>>19191267

fucking cringe
>>
>>19191247

it's literally mocking us on how we've had our pinnacle glands stunted and never reaching kundalini

thanks to all the luminaddy shit they've done, including hollywood entertainment
>>
>>19191318
Wrong
>>
>>19191502
>>19191524
You sound like a good guy, anon, and you seem to desire to expand my mind. If thats the truth then I apologize. So what's the common thread? If i am sidetracked, how am i to get back? I just want the truth
>>
>>19191357
Precisely!!!!
>>
>>19191247
>satanic celebrities
what the fuck do you think this is? 2010?
>>
The occult seeps into non-magicfags' consciousnesses without them realising... it's for magicfags to lol at
>>
>>19191267
2008 meme
>>
File: 1488299349375.jpg (155KB, 300x433px) Image search: [Google]
1488299349375.jpg
155KB, 300x433px
>>19191247
It's just a pop culture thing to seem edgy and mysterious. It's basically pop goth level shit.
How many millionaires do you think are going to be doing daily rites and rituals when they could spend the time fucking and getting high?

There's probably some practitioners in the entertainment industry but I'd imagine they'd be detached from the mainstream and going after niche audiences who would actually appreciate the intricate symbolism.
>>
>>19191247
Music videos and general pop culture art are most often created by unsuccesfull artists(as in a sense of proper educated graduate artists) who end up doing these stuffs for money. Since they are already on the fringe of society by being unsuccesfull artists in their early twenties they are drawn towards other fringe stuff, like occultism. And since it has a large amount of well documented symbolism its easy to use them in any form of art to convey some kind of meaning or they just look plain good for a laymans eyes.
>>
>>19191584
No, that's right. You don't really know what you're talking about, so you should probably stop talking.
>>
>>19191384
NOPE
>>
One guy did it, others found it cool. Most of them have no clue what occultism is besides "my grandma was totally a medium guys".
It's just trends.
>>
>>19191461
>using meme arrows
Its like you started posting yesterday
>>
File: NWO Rihanna Egyptian Isis.jpg (17KB, 236x355px) Image search: [Google]
NWO Rihanna Egyptian Isis.jpg
17KB, 236x355px
It is a small minority of overt artists like Lady Gaga Lana Del Rey Keisha ect. Then you have the secret ones like Beyoncé Katy Perry Rihanna.

The majority by and large are the behind the scenes occultists that have deeply infiltrated the industry. Your lyric writes, managers, producers, label executives.

The goal is yes to sell product. Just as important though is the goal of indoctrinating the sheeple into accepting the Luciferian world view and symbols as good.

It's been active since at least the Beatles...
>>
They're just ancient symbols that people are recycling because they can't come up with anything better.
Think of hitler and the swastika.
>>
>celebrities are illuminati

not even close. You are so far from the truth it's unreal.
>>
>>19192240
kys
>>
File: thom-yorke-eye-267x200.jpg (22KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
thom-yorke-eye-267x200.jpg
22KB, 267x200px
>>19191267
>>19191247
>tfw you're illuminati shill from birth
>>
>>19191247
Mocking the autistic retards that write about the illuminati symbolism on autistic websites.
>>
>>19191247
As a blood relative of Juicy J (the guest rapper on Dark Horse) let me set the record straight.

Katy Perry did an Egyptian theme because Juicy J is from Memphis, TN. That's literally it.
>>
It's there because it's edgy and it sells
>>
>>19191247
It's literally marketing
>>
The music industry is nothing but Illuminati puppets. The songs are essentially spells that dumb down the masses and ensnare young minds into the trap of drugs and fucking. All media is brainwashing
>>
>>19194290
Wait a minute...everyone I know is ebull Satanick illumuhnerty, then!
>>
>>19194299
If you say so retard lol
>>
>>19194303
Well, that hand symbol is the undeniable mark of an ebull Illuminerthy Satanist, after all. Nobody can be trusted! Come to think of it, I have used that sign before...Maybe I'm Illuminerhty and don't even know it!!!!11!!1
>>
File: Charles-Manson-in-1969.jpg (77KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
Charles-Manson-in-1969.jpg
77KB, 940x545px
I remember when Star Vs the Forces of Evil quoted Charles Manson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXm8qI_ia6I
>>
>>19194311
There's clearly a difference between knowingly and unknowingly praisng Lucifer/Satan when using these symbols. They're put out there by the elites to spread the occult and normalize or mainstream it.
>>
File: isis.jpg (11KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
11KB, 180x240px
>>19194245
>Memphis, TN. That's literally it.
Most of these organizations bear Egyptian names in accordance to tradition originally set out by the Mystic Memphi, and in conjunction with Memphis being the sister city of ancient Memphis, Egypt. The twelve Grand Krewes that Carnival Memphis recognizes are the Mystic Society of the Memphi, Osiris, Sphinx, RaMet, Ennead, Phoenix, Aani, Ptolemy, Kemet Jubilee, Ptah, Luxor, Queen Bees.
>>
File: totesnotpossessed.jpg (14KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
totesnotpossessed.jpg
14KB, 400x275px
>>19194339
Some suspect that mythology has events that keep repeating, with different actors for the roles, some mebbe possessed. Great detailing of such a suspicion here:
http://secretsun.blogspot.com/2014/09/songs-of-siren-on-river-styx.html
>>
File: gaara6.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gaara6.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>19191267
hOlY sHIt b0yS iLumiNaTioN c0NfUrmED
>>
File: shitodin.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
shitodin.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>19191267
A eye or covering a eye has long history. Just wish fucktards would realize that left vs. right is often very relevant in symbolism. Lumping together covering the left eye as being the same as right eye seems about as ignorant as thinking pentagram is same symbolism regardless of inversion.
>>
>>19194359
>Some suspect that mythology has events that keep repeating, with different actors for the roles, some mebbe possessed. Great detailing of such a suspicion here:
Or better phrased " power of the archetypes to tell their own stories, regardless of conscious intent."
>>
>>19194339
Isn't the eclipse going right over memphis tn?
>>
Its like if you watched a 3-D movie without the glasses.

I just looks weird to you but maybe only rabbis and voodoo priests would understand it.
>>
There is a two good answer to OP's question
1 the elites set the tone of the culture by (programming) the use of symbolism (read Carl Jung on how powerful symbolism is on the mind)
2 they specifically use occult (spooky) symbolism because it makes it seem like they have more power than they do - also why the elites love the aliens are real meme and they communicate with aliens meme ( our government included ) it spooks some people and even other countries out even and makes them seem all powerful
>>
>>19191247
Because it sells. Obviously.
>>
>>19195056
I ment to say a two fold answer
>>
If you could actually gain fame and money through evil, there would be a lot more famous people. Too many even. Also, people like crap. Some of these songs are literally re-hashing music from better millennia. Phrase for musical phrase.
>>
File: Manly_P_Hall.jpg (412KB, 461x700px) Image search: [Google]
Manly_P_Hall.jpg
412KB, 461x700px
>>19191247
Because Luminadi be all like "alright we run this bitch now!"
>>
Because we respond.
>>
File: CPoupqOUAAAifKQ.jpg (26KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
CPoupqOUAAAifKQ.jpg
26KB, 500x504px
>>19191352
>we
>>
File: aaflanaganconfucius.gif (67KB, 638x300px) Image search: [Google]
aaflanaganconfucius.gif
67KB, 638x300px
Remember people
>pic related
>>
>>19195131
There is a lot of truth to this anon - symbols affect not just the consciousness but the unconsciousness as well - this is why they are so powerful - few understand this
>>
>>19195131
Bonus points to anyone who can explain the difference between a sign and a symbol - any Freemason should know this - as it should be part of your lodge education
>>
>>19194409
Yeah the way I heard it's something about the left brain/right brain good/evil dichotomy. There's also this jesus thing about if one eye makes you do evil, pluck it out. Goes much farther back than Christianity though.
>>
>>19194409
What's the meaning between covering a left eye or right eye
>>
>>19191452
>Youre saying they all just happened to do the same shit because it was fashionable?

YES

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE TERM FASHION EVEN MEANS
>>
>>19195233
Why is covering your eye like a retard fashionable? It does have occult meaning. You know this right?
>>
>>19195249
You're autistic. You know this, right?
>>
>>19195249
Are you seriously asking why something you find stupid is fashionable? In what way shape or form is that answerable? You hate it. No one cares. Certain trends emerge and then die out. You're such an aspie.
>>
>>19195259
So...no answer?

>>19195261
No answer. Just personal attacks. Got it
>>
>>19195271
You hating it has absolutely nothing to do with why it would be fashionable. And the fact that you even think that shows a significant level of delusion.

You asked a stupid question. Get over it.

And the actual answer is someone started doing it, others found it interesting, then they started doing it. It's the simplest thing and you couldn't even figure it out.
>>
>>19195285
What is interesting about covering an eye?

If so many people found it interesting there must be a reason right? What is that reason
>>
>>19194409
Oh he is right - and that's the symbolism behind the cover of KATY PERRY's new album! - to bring this back full circle with OPs post and photo - she is covering both her eyes and there is an eye in her mouth ;)
>>
>>19195292
They just liked how it looks, you fucking idiot. What's so hard to understand about that? It's like parachute pants, pogs or dozens of other fads, people just like it for one reason or another. There doesn't even need to be a legitimate reason, people like what they like.
>>
>>19195292
I never said I found it interesting. What an odd question. Why do you think I would have the answer to why some other people found it interesting? Do you not get that people are born with different brain chemistry and simply are different? Is this a new thing for you?

I simply said they found it interesting. It's a simple thing that you couldn't figure out.
>>
File: e9f.jpg (631KB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
e9f.jpg
631KB, 1698x1131px
>>19194409
>when fundies talk about the mysteries
>>
File: _20170624_004517.jpg (78KB, 800x742px) Image search: [Google]
_20170624_004517.jpg
78KB, 800x742px
The symbolism here is very clear
>>
>>19195313
Let's be honest, there is no reason for it to be interesting other than its ties to the eye of Horus/Lucifer/Providence. That's it. That would explain the other occult sympbology too. It's not a coincidence that these people have the same signs and symbols everywhere
>>
>>19195328
Nope you are missing the symbolism entirely
>>
>>19195339
363, 939, 636, something like that?
>>
>>19195339
k
>>
File: 1468524114731.gif (3MB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
1468524114731.gif
3MB, 200x170px
predictive programming. soilent green is people. cannibalism is next
>>
>>19195345
Woah that's neat you came up with that.....
My point is simpler though. Both eyes covered and the eye being not the 3rd eye but in the mouth taken in conjunction whit Katy's new motto "I know nothing" is crystal clear - she does not see and the ideas aren't hers - the eye is in the mouth - she is a mouth piece - she is there to be the avatar of other peoples thoughts basically their ideas will come out of her mouth - that is a pretty basic breakdown of what's going on with this album cover
>>
Because it's cool.
>>
The eye always means consciousness but how the eye is used and where it is, is very telling
>>
>>19195398
This is why the symbol of the eye is used so heavily in Freemasonry
>>
>>19191247
It's just a being-Satanic statement. Just a daily-reminder popmusic hates the cancer known as Christianity. Why? What's not to hate?
And reveal other ways to listeners to enlight themselves. And let's be honest. They rule time. One point for Satanism.
>>
>>19191584
compelling argument.
>>
>>19191247
To piss off her Christian parents
>>
>>19191255
remember how in the wizard of Oz it was just some faggot behind a curtain in the end? same idea here
>>
>>19195477
Wanna know who the man behind the curtain probably is ? Spend 5 minutes on /pol/ lol
>>
Satanist don't control the music industry - but look into who does
>>
>>19195508
One does not exclude the other.
>>
Red pill dropping in 3 2. 1 .. https://youtu.be/OO3WF1Ek7RU
>>
>>19195517
True ;)
>>
>>19195503
/pol/ is pure cancer and their views on race and Jews are very misguided. The majority of the people there don't even realize how badly they're being worked. They do have the occasional decent Christian thread every once in a while though..
>>
>>19195568
Ok watch the video rappers and producers, even Dave chappelle's stand in gonna tell you /pol/ is right
>>
>>19191247
>Or is it just an inside joke?
it sells, anon, because people like you ask that question.
>>
>>19191321
>every conspiracy nut gets their own little game to keep them busy and nonproductive. How about that you little cuck?

.oO(he knows...)
>>
>>19195438
If that's the case, their shitty and degenerate pop music is the reason enough to convert to christianity, at least purely out of spite.
>>
People who don't realize something is wrong in the media and pop music industry and a lot of news probably also think a plane could take down the world trade center even though the empire state building was hit by a plane and suffered almost zero damage and the wtc was build to withstand multiple plane impacts - but I digress
>>
>>19195605
But maybe christianity is satanism though, and they just corrupt & use the stuff of the good guys so people associate it with them and run right into the trap.
>>
>>19195630
Maybe all religion is Satanism - where a man writes a book and says its from GOD
>>
>>19191247
katy perry is dumb as fuck. do you really think she can even name all 7 continents? and she's secretly helping control the world?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ujWVbjKBCo
>>
>>19195644
That's only three of them though.
>>
>>19195652
There is more than 3 religions lol - ok i'll agree there's 3 major religions but *are you even serious right now ?
>>
>>19195670
Three of the major ones that say their book was written by/is the word of god. That's pretty rare as far as religions at large go in the grand scheme of things.
>>
File: 1461929542385-1.jpg (28KB, 297x316px) Image search: [Google]
1461929542385-1.jpg
28KB, 297x316px
>>19195605
And why is that? Pop artists rule the world of teens. They rule fashion. They have money and fame. They basically have all young people want.
Youngsters rarely stand still to the fact the artist is allmost always is just the puppet of a much larger group of highly dedicated professionals who are out to make serious money and use all tools they can get, including, but not exclusively magick. And let's face it. Christians don't get rich unless they deceive the masses and call themselves pastors of evangelists. Ow wait, sorry, those are not even Christians, those are Luciferians. So wanna enjoy life to the max? Just abandon Christianity and start playing the sex game. Be Satanic. Be an adult.
>>
>>19191247
Let us for simplicities sake, say that you have three groups of consumers.
>The Happy-go-lucky
>The thinkers
>The over-thinkers

Now, your easiest marketing group is "The Happy-go-lucky". They will consume whatever is popular with their friends, and these things are dictated by what is on TV, what is in the movies, on the radio, on social media, the whole shebang.
They bring in the most dough because they really have no taste other than what taste they are told to have.

Now, the thinkers are a little more hardlined. They need to feel special and as if they have discovered great pieces of "art" on their own. They cultivate their taste and base much of their personality around it, never really understanding they are just like the "happy-go-lucky". For everything that doesn't make it into popular culture, this media is made for the thinkers.

Finally you have the over-thinkers. These are people that would be suspicious, maybe by some even called paranoid as a consumer.
So the great question is, how do you get these peoples numbers. How do you get these people to dwell into pop-culture and alternative-culture.

It's very simple, you play on their "paranoia". You fill the media with "occult" "symbolism" so that they over-consume your media same as everyone else.
>>
File: 1497956279436.png (203KB, 700x558px) Image search: [Google]
1497956279436.png
203KB, 700x558px
>>19195713
Holy fuck that edge.
>>
>>19191255
Read some more books.
>>
>>19191267
The jay z one is weird though.
>>
>>19191318

>Goth did the same thing back in the 80's

>Thinking people even knew what goth was in the 80's.
>>
>>19191322
Capitalism does socially engineer us.

Read about Edward Bernays.
>>
>>19191351
I think they put it there to get people to think just enough people to think the Illuminati is real.

That way smart people who realise that the rich manipulate us through media just seem like crazy conspiracy nutters.

People will associate those who know about psychological manipulation in advertising and pop culture with the people who seem like conspiracy nuts.
>>
>>19191247
I'm tired of shills trying to start the same topics over and over again on 4chan. Find a better way to infiltrate. You bore me.
>>
>>19191369
Atlantean-Egyptian Old World Order

The symbolism is real you fucking idiots, symbols hold power over the mind and the consciousness, geeze, this symbolism is fucking everywhere, I see it everywhere, even in building constructions in my city.

Wake the fuck up you blind fools.
>>
>>19191548
It's like an American Kyary Pamyu Pamyu rip off.
>>
>>19191352
Listen here, bud, I'm a fully realized sovereign soul being incarnate on earth, our earth, the galaxy's earth, the seeder of life, this is ours, not yours.

So listen up here and fuck right off cause you're not going to stop me from discussing shit, I got eye in the sky bros looking out you fucking retards.

Goof, your logic is fucking faulty, you barely control shit, just an illusion, it is US, humanity as a collective and even as individual realized divine beings, we have true power and the right to the domain of earth, and it will not be controlled, it will be free and prosperous and inter-galactic and cosmic marvel to behold, perhaps even ascending unto a paradise world of the higher spheres herself.

You know shit, your illusion is a projection, it's weak as fuk, bud.
>>
>>19191719
>Music videos and general pop culture art are most often created by unsuccesfull artist

What the fuck?
>>
>>19194238
Autistic people are too smart to believe in the Illuminati for very long.

It's neurotypicals that are into this shit.
>>
>>19196276
>symbols hold power over the mind
they certainly have power over yours.
>>
>>19194339
But why is memphis full of occult symbolism?

Illuminati or something more mysterious?
>>
>>19195056
I like you.

You are smart.
>>
>>19195201

A symbol is just a sign with more symbolism attached to it's meaning.
>>
>>19195285
Fuck off you neurotypical normie.
>>
>>19195571
what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>19191247
Yes.

There's also a single person responsible for teaching swathes of artists about the occult, who will occasionally do speeches and speak for himself using songs and singing to himself.

He was a Shakespeare and a jester, and lived that way for most of his life.
>>
>>19195817
You can't make over thinkers consume by making them think something is bad.
>>
>>19196174
He is right.
>>
>>19196328
So you are saying people that obsesses over every Katy Perry video, Madonna video, Jay Z video, or whatever artist aren't consuming popular culture except on different terms than liking it?

It doesn't matter if you watch the video because you like it, because you think it sucks so you are ironically watching it or because you are decoding the elites secret codes that they happened to put in the video. Its all consuming culture.
>>
>>19196335
Yes but they aren't making much money off it except for maybe youtube ads.
>>
>>19196352
Public Relations. Having a brand that is recognised by all is better than steady income. If three different people can have a conversation where someone says
>Did you see the new Katy Perry video, I love her
>Yeah I saw it, she really sucks, she is so stupid, that video was dumb
>I decoded 300 occult symbols in it, the elites are definitely programming us

is better than

>Did you see the new Katy Perry video?
>No, who's that
>What?
>>
Ignore it. Seriously, as magic, it's weak.
>>
Anything that isn't Christian should be purged! God, please send ancient non-believers to hell! We should burn everything made by ancient Romans, Chinese, Japanese, Egyptian, Greek, etc. CHRISTIANITY IS THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION! Paganfags should be hanged and their bodies nuclear destroyed.
>>
>>19191357
Agree. I personally believe that they are alien races. Different alien races that took control of humanity, even fought against one another. Although I do believe that angels exist too.. but on a much higher dimension where they don't interact with humanity that much.

The Reptilians are 100% real, and are one of the big players in keeping humanity dumbed down by making us obsessed with materialism, celebrities, pretty much most things physical and not spiritual.
>>
>>19191403
shes a qt
>>
>>19196496
This
>>
>>19196300
No, symbols hold power over the unenlightened. When you recognize and realize the symbols for what they are, they no longer control you, this shit controls the masses unconsciousness.

Think for a second, this is basic psychology/mindcontrol.
>>
>>19196496
>>19196568
There is no "one true religion", all religions are different aspects of God manifest. It's a Bodhi and palls standing in a dark room, blind folded, and touching an elephant. All of the participants will take different aspects of the ONE Elephant, yet neither of them feels it whole and each one feels something unique.

This is how religion is in our world, we need to move way beyond the archaic structure and dogma of religion, there are higher divine forms and structures ready to implement on earth, ASAP.

It's about the synthesis of all religions, unity, gnosis, understanding, reconcilement.

Religion freaks are legit nuts and contribute to the strife of this world. Wake up.
>>
>>19196621
It sounds more and more like symbols hold power over you.
>>
>>19196640
Yeah man, just be chill and stuff dude bro LMAO. Religion is like so uncool. You're so deep bro
>>
>>19196647
No, what symbols hold power over me? Symbols, naturally, by design, hold influence over the unconscious self, have you even read Jung? When you come to know these symbols, you develop the language of communication between the unconscious and the conscious, thus work begins to heal and bring balance/unity to the whole self - where one aspect doesn't overrule the other.

This is basic shit.
>>
>>19196651
Yeah, I know I am, clearly you don't seek truth nor enlightenment, so fuk off back to your archaic religious control, sheep.
>>
>>19196663
Dude, like chill bro LMAO. If I "experience God" in a certain outlet what's it you man...God is like everywhere and stuff. So deep and profound. Really maks me think

Fuck off back to your New Age religious temple you sheep
>>
>>19191403
I love you Katy <3
>>
>>19196687
No, no, you're right bud, not gonna argue with ya. All paths lead back to God, eventually, seek him however you wish and find appropriate, but there are higher and more initiated ways... like initiation into the Melchizedek Order of Priests (relatively Christian in that they believe in the one God, but incorporates knowledge and wisdom from all sources and synthesizes.

This is not New Age bullshit at all, this is ancient divine revelations laid upon man. Melchizedek is even in the Bible, check it out.

This knowledge has been lost for far too long, so today it sounds "New Age", but really it's just basic old age shit everyone forgot.
>>
File: Simadonnalated.jpg (99KB, 800x594px) Image search: [Google]
Simadonnalated.jpg
99KB, 800x594px
>>19191247
>>
its for the elite only. they used to hide it. now they dont care because things are starting to come to a head, it wont matter soon.

youll be living in the slums while they float in their future mansions. enjoy what you have no while it lasts. you think society will be able to run when you cant even feed 10 billion people and clean water doesnt exist anymore in 20 years?
>>
>>19196264
The early term was "deather", but the entirety of dark alternative is now colloquially known as "goth".
>>
>>19195131
I don't you understand this quote
>>
File: 1495523211322.jpg (83KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
1495523211322.jpg
83KB, 550x413px
>>19191247
>Is it some sort of subliminal messaging? Is it about memeing certain symbols to give them more power? Or is it just an inside joke?
>>
>>19194409
Go on.
>>
>>19191247
It's literally capitalism. The symbols transfer readily, so they're sweet ambrosia to creatively dead marketers.
>>
Its Chaos Magick, pure and simple.

I have no idea how THEY (the "Illuminati") are able to influence all these retarded video directors and I refuse to believe those directors are all secretly 33rd degree Masons. I would suggest that the occult symbols that are constantly used keep reoccurring as a result of Chaos Magick "memes" that have been pushed over the centuries.

I have no idea what I'm talking about. All I know is that I despise Katy Perry, Miley, Rihanna etc yet I would also sell my soul just to get near their pussies. So I guess (((they))) won
>>
The self described "new illuminated" use symbolism to promote the idea they're "woke" and more aware than the general population.

The "all seeing eye" is used to symbolize the Ajna, or "consciousness".

It's sometimes used in for artistic reasons as well.

The idea that it means "we're watching you" is without basis.

It was used by the Egyptians to symbolize the watchfulness of guardian gods, and later by Christians to represent the same about the Christian god.

However, other religions and modern artists use it to represent the "mind's eye"; or the concept of rationalization, reasoning and awareness (in Hinduism, for example).

A lot of them also use it to troll the fuck out of people.
>>
>>19198042
Celebrities are not using "magick" you retard.
Magic isn't real.
They use symbolism because it's interesting to them and people pay attention to them for it.
Religious wackjobs later confabulate in order to get attention.
Wake up.
>>
>>19196319
He's agreeing with you. Or your agreeing with him. There's someone pulling the strings either way. The problem though is that you both don't have a person to point the finger at
>>
>>19198145
>There's someone pulling the strings either way.
People are not supernatural, fucktard.
No one is using money or magic to manipulate you.
Consumerism has some manipulation, as does politics, but to the extent your peddling, jackass.

I used to believe as you did, except I learned that if what you were saying was indeed the case, we would be living in a very different world.

Try watching some James Randi videos or at least Penn and Teller's Bullshit (name of the show).

Then move on to epistemology.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zzakoTVZlE0
They all sell their soul. Kanye went crazy. Martin Lawrence went crazy. They could mean it in the occultic sense or that they had/have to whore themselves out. Most probably satanism though
>>
>>19191247
Or, you know, you're just seeing what you want to see in meaningless (or with other meaning) acts.

Like, the clip is egypt-themed, of course Eyes of Horus are going to appear, and of course Eyes goes in front of Eyes.
>>
File: 1498312183431.jpg (44KB, 930x523px) Image search: [Google]
1498312183431.jpg
44KB, 930x523px
>>19198164
Huh? All I hear is blah blah blah blah.
Just joking. So you disagree with sexual favours in the Hollywood industry? I'm just saying people are manipulating shit for an agenda. How is it even possible that we glorify such decadence? Something is clearly going on with global consciousness/norms
>>
>>19198165
Satanism?
lol
Satanism is a CHRISTIAN invention.
The people that "follow" it are just mentally ill people that are rebelling, plain and simple.

Fully functional people don't join religions; religion is a crutch.

Artists use symbolism because they think it makes them look intelligent or insightful.
It's just that simple.
Stop with the bullshit you picked up from the internet.

It has NO EMPIRICAL BASIS.
>>
File: baphomet+funny.jpg (30KB, 215x320px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet+funny.jpg
30KB, 215x320px
>>19198186
I don't know what empirical basis means. Also why are there so many shill in this thread?
Satanism is real. Who ever told you its not is clearly doing a good job.
"Le biggest trick the devil played, was convincing the planet he does exist"
>>
>>19191247
That's just the eye of Horus (life, strength, and health to him) being used by someone who probably knows very little, if anything about ANY mythology. Horus is a good guy, nothing to be scared of in pic related.
>>
>>19198200
Holy shit, that's a banging ass.
>>
>>19191267
It's either the Illuminati, or...
They're a bunch of normie "artists" who would follow any trend at all, no matter how stupid, and they're all constantly copying each other.

I'm placing my bets on the second one.
>>
>>19198200
>I don't know what empirical basis means.
Then you are literately retarded.
>Shills
So skeptics, aka rational people that base beliefs off of evidence, can only exist as people paid to lie? Then were is my money?
>Satanism is real. Who ever told you its not is clearly doing a good job.
It's called research and logic, you retard. You just "believe" because someone told you to, and for no other reason. I also do admit a version of Satanism exists, but it's a reaction to Christianity, though sometimes delusional psychopaths also claims to be Satanists.

>"Le biggest trick the devil played, was convincing the planet he does exist"
See, this is why you are retarded.
You can use that argument for anything.
Proof:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell%27s_teapot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hoc_hypothesis
>>
>>19198291
Oh they're Normie's
>>
>>19198322
So then Satanism exists
>>
>>19198322
LMAO, I have never met anyone this dense on /x/, and that's really saying something, great job buddy.

I completely understand saying that Satan doesn't exist, in fact, if you were saying that and arguing with someone saying that he does, I would stay out of the conversation because I myself don't care about such debates.

But holy shit, to say that Satanism doesn't exist? Are you a retard? Whether or not Satan exists, there are definitely people who worship some conception of Satan, or Lucifer.
>>
>teapot
Poor Russell, I hope they found his teapot yet?
>FSM.
Please be respectful of other peoples religions
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance
>implying
>your a literal retard
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Look 'ere fella' just caus' you learnt ol them fancy-pansie long oxford words don't mean you don't know nuffin about nuffin.

Where's the proof of your claims please explain
>>
>>19198341
>>19198330
I never said Satanism didn't exist, I said the version presented here, that it's a cannibalistic, organized, monetary funded, pedo cult is complete horseshit.
So is your criticism of me, because you retards are using straw man fallacies out the gate.
If you retards looked at who I was replying to, then it would have been apparent which kind of "Satanism" I was criticizing; the "Satanic Panic" kind made up by Christians and conspiracy nuts.
It's called CONTEXT you retards.
And it was ultra crystal clear.
>>
>>19198362
It's not an ad hominem if I ALSO offer a rebuttal.

>Look 'ere fella' just caus' you learnt ol them fancy-pansie long oxford words don't mean you don't know nuffin about nuffin.

Actually, basic fallacy elimination is the foundation basis of irrefutable deduction.

>Where's the proof of your claims please explain

You're shifting the burden of proof.
I didn't make the original "positive" claim, you did.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof
>>
>>19198363
Not sure about the cannibalism. But everything else is spot on.
> Satanic Panic
So your saying that Christians acted like Satanist and went around preaching it on radio and TV host shows? Look up interviews
Anyways when you got time you should see this guys stuff on satanism https://youtu.be/FUDdOR618xE
>>
File: 1494088138703.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1494088138703.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>19198373
I don't even know what were talking about!!!? What burden of proof? What am I suppose to be proving?
>>
>>19198391
>Not sure about the cannibalism. But everything else is spot on.
You have to prove that, and there is no evidence for it; I've researched it.

>So your saying that Christians acted like Satanist and went around preaching it on radio and TV host shows? Look up interviews

Testimony isn't evidence.
And yes, those people have all been debunked.
All of them.
Yes.
100%.
Yes. Yes. Yes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_ritual_abuse#Skepticism.2C_rejection_and_contemporary_existence
>>
>when a retarded shill catches an equally retarded fish
>>
Just another form of media distraction to keeps blind and clueless from what is really going around us
>>
File: 1498235413724.jpg (78KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1498235413724.jpg
78KB, 1024x682px
>>19198406
Pedofile rings with connections to high-ranking officials is a continuing and common occurrence. Monetary funded? They've got good money
I wonder where those 15000 people arrested for child trafficking came from.
I'm not talking about satanic ritual abuse I heard about that nonsense. I'm talking about Satanist promoting themselves in the media. We are not talking about the same thing. If you get time you should really check that Mark piasso presentation. Its interesting and you can learn a lot about satanism. It's not about Satan at all in a way. The name was just chosen as its a nonconformist. The conform to nonconform. The whole mindset behind satanism and its teachings might sway your thought on the matter alil. Also stop resorting to insults. It doesn't aid your argument only makes you look desperate
>>
>>19198420
I'm not retarded.
You provably are:
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Shill_gambit
Empericism and Logic are all that matter when forming conclusions.
Deal with it, faggot.
>>
>>19198444
Right.
All music is part of a conspiracy to distract us from the multi billion dollar news agencies.
Ok then.
>>
File: Miley-Cyrus-Weird-Tongue-Image.jpg (25KB, 618x360px) Image search: [Google]
Miley-Cyrus-Weird-Tongue-Image.jpg
25KB, 618x360px
>>19198444
Look at this creature! When you see shit like this how can you deny the devils handiwork
>>
File: Alex_Grey_Collective_Vision1.jpg (642KB, 700x702px) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Grey_Collective_Vision1.jpg
642KB, 700x702px
>>19198060
>>
>>19191357
FF8 is shit and so are you.
>>
They think it makes them deep and clever and meaningful, when really they're just unoriginal pretentious dingbats.
>>
>>19198804
Did you know that bats are the other mammal that practices oral sex?
>>
>>19191247
It is real. Celebrities who choose to be in the spotlight for fame and glory are aware of the superstitions and protect themselves with those occult symbols.
>>
>>19191247
reasons for occult symbolism in music videos / cartoons / movies / hollywood numbered from most likely to least likely (but still possible)

1. Occultism is popular among creative types, Bowie is the prime example of this. He's just really knowlegable and interested in occult literature Crowley/Blavatsky/Steiner, Hermetic Dawn, Kabbllah, Gnosticism. These symbols are easy to look up at any library and artists love obscure shit. Some of them are practicing magicians, some are skeptics, some just like the way it looks.

2. They do it because other artists they respect do it for reason number one.

3. They're not really intentional symbols. Eyes, triangles, pentagrams, star of david, hexagrams, weird writing systems and cryptograms are common human obsessions. Many religions (Islam, Catholicism, Anglicanism, Buddhism) use lots and lots of symbols. Japanese Kanji and Native American petroglyph symbols or 'tribal tatoos' are fads that always come back into styles. Egyptian symbology as well. Eye of horus and ankhs will never not be 'cool' to dumb teenagers and the 30 something pop stars trying to appeal to them.

4. Rich people get bored and muddle about in pop-magic (like the secret or Madonna style kabbalah) for fun. Hellfire clubs never went out of style. Secret initiations are cool and mysterious for bored rich people. Some groups also do charity to make themselves feel better but lots of creepy groups do really fucked up shit and blackmail each other into silence by documenting the vile 'rituals'. That's how you get pedophile rings in Hollywood and in England's television industry. But I would honestly guess these Podesta style groups are rather rare - Scientology is more of a threat.

5. Robert Anton Wilson married tongue-in-cheek occultism and ironic conspiracy theory with the liberal youth movements. Timothy Leary and 'tune in drop out' helped connect these kids with human spirituality through pharmacology, alien abduction stuff, too.

(part 1)
>>
>>19198806
https://youtu.be/qyXWfQ7fS4s
Is that so anon?
>>
>>19197666
noticed
>>
>>19198853
6. Only a few very rich families (not just heirs but whole systems of obligation with distant relatives who want a piece of the pie to employees and the family of employees) are on top of global society, beyond royal families and official nobles of various countries. To ensure loyalty to these groups, like the Italian Mafia, some form of occult ritual and performing a crime (murder is typical) on behalf of the family is 'expected'. The symbols in media is growing because media itself is now in the hands of only 6 or so megacorporations with ties to these families. These symbols are like admissions of loyalty in hopes of favoritism.
>>
>>19198868
7. (of course) it's MK ULTRA/ Monarch programming. Little evidence for this, but you never know.
>>
>>19191376
My dick ain't touching 3DPD.

You go first, faggot.
>>
File: 1495931861653.jpg (53KB, 750x722px) Image search: [Google]
1495931861653.jpg
53KB, 750x722px
>>19191267
Lol you kids see a meme from the 2000s and make a conspiracy theory out of it now
>>
>>19191247
People make theories that make them more popular, therefore more cash from indirect exposure from the masses.
In the end, it's all a big publicity stunt
>>
File: Screenshot (9).png (3MB, 1824x2736px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (9).png
3MB, 1824x2736px
>>19191267
>>
>>19196305
Thanks
>>
>>19191568
fucking retarded
>>
>>19196660This comment is woke and its the closest to answering - what is the difference between a sign and a symbol - for he is correct about symbols - a sign is more basic, anyone can understand a sign
>>
>>19191400
>it's just fun to watch mongoloids fight over the most ridiculous shit
BUT THE EARTH IS FLAT AND COVERED IN GIANT TREE STUMPS!
>>
>>19191452
>But anon, we all know that COINTELPRO exists
Well good thing we're not a bunch of black communist.
>>
File: pol_and_x.png (769KB, 810x744px) Image search: [Google]
pol_and_x.png
769KB, 810x744px
>>19191247
Come on /x/, you know (((Who))) are behind this.
>>
File: Yummy Honey Pork Roast.jpg (77KB, 564x573px) Image search: [Google]
Yummy Honey Pork Roast.jpg
77KB, 564x573px
>>19199647

fuck off. Who made you the judge over most "woke" answer faggot.

Lucifer and the Fallen taught Tubal Cain the same music we hear today. The song remains the same, nothing new under the sun.

Also, some songs mirror Enochian calls.

Now we are getting closer to woke.

The symbols hold much power. It's all about the Fallen Angels trying to return back to Earth en masse

Cunts.
>>
Watch Warrant's "Big Talk" video and the Rihanna Anti diary.

Tell me the key in them and you will be woke.
>>
>>19191425
>Ebola-chan
>People dying who criticized Trump
>Kek
>2016 election
>Brexit
>Teracards
/pol/'s been doing better than /x/ sure, don't get jealous, get with the program, they at least can do magic so try to learn from them.
>>
>>19199770
>Tell me the key in them
Both Jani Lane and Rihanna are sub par singers that garner way more praise than what they deserve.
>>
File: Ri Ri Wharf.jpg (40KB, 400x529px) Image search: [Google]
Ri Ri Wharf.jpg
40KB, 400x529px
>>19199867
are you even trying to unleash the truth anon??
Thread posts: 229
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.