[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Contacting Satan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-06-20-09-48-18.png (254KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-20-09-48-18.png
254KB, 720x1280px
How to contacting Satan. How to sell your soul. How to live for Satan. Please help me
>>
You gotta want it enough
>>
>>19191129
I do
>>
File: Baphomet-pentagram.jpg (18KB, 272x272px) Image search: [Google]
Baphomet-pentagram.jpg
18KB, 272x272px
you shouldn't do it but here is the ritual (you won't even be able to do it unless you are a psychopath)
you need:
5 black candles
A dagger
a field/big space
a sacrifice
horse blood
black robes
Instructions: Draw a Full Pentagram (see in picture) with the horse blood. align with north south east and west. Place each black candle at each corner of the star. It must be midnight on a full/new moon. Have your human sacrifice in the center of the pentagram. Start chanting satanic script in Latin. Stab the sacrifice in the heart 6 times. Cut out the heart and stab it another 6 times. Finally, put the heart besides them and stab it 6 more times. go crazy
>>
>>19192905
Fuck off role playing faggot.
>>
You post on 4chan and probably is already going to Hell. Why would Satan want your soul or barter for it when he can wait 70 years?
>>
>>19193112
This. Why would he barter for your ass if it already belongs to him.
>>
File: 1468996811235.png (615KB, 720x548px) Image search: [Google]
1468996811235.png
615KB, 720x548px
>>19192905
Will I be able to ask Him questions if I successfully summon Satan?
>>
>>19191122
For what?
Will it be worth it?
To have things in this realm that won't matter in the next..
>>
The sacrificing shit is just roleplay dude don't do it
Satan will not come to you if you ask for him, he will come to you when he wants to. He is able to walk between hell and earth as he sees fit. If you devote your life and pray to him just as much as you would to god then he will eventually come to you, whether it be in the form of good luck or physical or in your dreams. He will recognize you as a worthy disciple. But you cannot turn from him or have doubt in him, he is your almighty. Your light. Your senses. Your devotion to him will be recognized. Find other people who are like you and want to devote their lives to satan. Join in mass and pray together. You want to be his disciple, not one who brings needless suffering those around him.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.