[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170621_140616_769.jpg (94KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170621_140616_769.jpg
94KB, 480x600px
What's some of the creepy stories that got you believing in paranormal activity?
>>
>>19190702
who was phone scared the shit out of me.... never recovered since
>>
when I met your mom
I didn't think cryptids existed before that
>>
i don't believe but i do have a pretty weird story that really made me consider it.

I heard a crash in a room upstairs. I ran upstairs and my chandelier in my spare bedroom was smashed in a few pieces on the ground. To paint a picture, tt's an average size ceiling, ~9-10 feet, and nothing nearby to reach it. Under it is a bed, and it's really soft, not much spring to it. The chandelier was one of those dome ones, like a hollow sphere, cut in half.

It's weird because it was pretty new, and I checked it pretty thoroughly for cracks when I bought it. The freaky part to me though was that it was laying on the ground around 8 feet away from where it was hanging. I don't even know how that's possible, since it was being held from beneath by the fixture, so you would have to lift it up and to the side to get it displaced, and it couldn't have bounced off the bed.

I wish I could have been in the room when it happened.
>>
>>19190702
Dunno if Paranormal or I am a bonifide undiagnosed schizo.

I saw and heard two extremely bizarre and surreal 'apparitions' as a child in this apartment we lived in.

I would be doing something and out of the corner of my eye I would see and hear a small jet of water spraying down from the ceiling in the hallway. Kind of like if somebody was firing a super soaker in a downward trajectory.

I will have to admit I am leaning towards schizo because I was talking to my Stepmom and the water jet went PFFFFFPT! Yet when I asked her if she saw and heard that she was like "Saw or heard what?!"

Yet this was like the only hallucination I have ever had ever if I am schizo. I mean WTF?
>>
>>19191214
Oh and of course the floor was bone dry and no sign of any liquids.
>>
i dont believe in the paranormal, but i used to have creepy hallucinations at night as a child
I would see football sized phantom spiders crawl around on the floor and my bed. I would hallucinate my toys moving. Mini planes flying around my room, these were pretty cool until one of them dropped a spider on me and then i was terrified of them.
It wasnt sleep paralysis either, i could move around, wake my parents up, come back and i would still see them.
They didnt of course and tought i was making them up.

Unfortunately i dont see them anymore.
>>
>>19190702
12 year old me walking home from school. Both my parents are at work and I had just gotten off my after school program so it was around 5:30. Twas winter and it was almost night time.

Get inside of my empty house and walk all the way to the back where my room is located. My bed is parallel to the closet and covers up the bottom portion of it. House is dark as fuck as I was going to take a nap.

I then start to walk around my bed to get to the closet but am interrupted by this LOUD booming GET...OUT it was as if the entire room had fucking turned red as I sprinted out of the house as fast as humanly possible.

Never told anyone and after that I would just walk around the nearest neighborhoods until one of my parents got home.
>>
>>19191249
might have been some thief almost giving you a heart attack
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.