[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to become a real paranormal investigator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 910iUYWhaeL._SY550_.jpg (40KB, 352x550px) Image search: [Google]
910iUYWhaeL._SY550_.jpg
40KB, 352x550px
Hello /x/, i started lurking here from time on time, and i got interested a lot in this things,magic, aliens, conspiracy, all is fascinanting and fun , but, everything i read o see are second hand expiriences, so, what are the abilities , sources, equipment, and another things to become a great paranormal investigator, including, topics like strange creatures, aliens, magic, ghosts, etc.
>>
File: 00023598.jpg (98KB, 800x519px) Image search: [Google]
00023598.jpg
98KB, 800x519px
>>19190425
Are you sure you're ready for this?
>>
File: scully_mulder.jpg (348KB, 2560x2547px) Image search: [Google]
scully_mulder.jpg
348KB, 2560x2547px
>>19190425
So what do you want to know?
>>
>>19190448
Every single desicion in my life has converged to this idea, the things i like, every single thing is about one subject, find the truth, i am ready.
>>
>>19190460
First i want to know how to create a solid knowledge about the paranormal, with no subject beign strange for me, from the most scientific like aliens, fringe technology, to the most occult and spiritual things, i know that going chase a case witout this would mean die, but i am willing to die to find the truth.
And then, make a set of skills to fight against any dange i find in my travels.
>>
>>19190490
Well, you better start reading, son! There are some really good books out there about paranormal creatures, phenomena and occultism.
>>
If you ever think about publishing, try to be backed up by people with degrees.
The keys to investigation is to have tons of knowledge, backed up facts and be able to talk to people. Most of them who encountered weird shit don't want to talk because they don't want to appear crazy or bullshitters.
You ain't gonna have any credibility talking about weird phenomenas and especially explaing them if you aren't yourself a scientist.
If you want to study UFO and stuff, you'll also need a serious aircraft knowledge to be able to recognize a real weird shit from a human ship that you just don't see often.
If you're here all for the money just hire video editors and buy a camera and bullshit equipment that do nothing and start a ghost hunting show.
>>
>>19190720
Thank you, to your personal experience, what books you would sugest, im reading some hermetics thing, incluiding initiation to the hermetics from Franz Bardon
>>
>>19190754
This is a really good advice indeed, and believe me im not here for the money, in any case i want to go and say to all those scam ghost fuckers, no fuck you, here is some really heavy avidence of what really is this, and you are a patetic scum, and actually part of my interest started for my the career i choose, that is mathematics, and i know how important is to make solid arguments.
>>
>>19190425
I'm no expert, but the Fortean society might be a good place to start. In addition, I would go about any investigation into the paranormal the same way you would approach any other subject.
Meticulous research, find the experts, assemble the data and draw conclusions.
If it is at all possible to visit the original location all the better.

And as >>19190754 said, you're going to want to back up your own research and statements with verifiable evidence. Or at least, the work of other credible researchers.

In the end, there is really no reason you CAN'T apply the Scientific Method to researching the abnormal.
>>
>>19190425
It's all larping, go outside and get a girlfriend
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.