[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my time in paris

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.jpg (720KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
720KB, 2448x3264px
okey dokey, not sure if this is /x/ worthey but heck it

So I went to Paris with my family last year and we stayed in a guys flat we rented out (cheaper than a hotel) he told us to not talk to anyone that lived here and if they talked to us to tell them we were friends of the owner

anyways we got situated, saw all the sights over a few days, and had fun

on the last day we packed our bags and gathered our trash, my mom told me to take out the trash so I went down stairs, I forgot where the trash bin fort the building was so I just went all the way downstairs, the bottom floor wasnt accesible by elevator and it had a small rusty gate blocking it that I pushed open, the floor was dirt and had no light at all besides what light came from the stairwell, it was a long hallway that had many wood doors with old iron working on them, including the handle. I was convinced it was downhere, must have misheard the owner prior. I tried to open one of the doors but it wouldnt budge, there was black soot on my hand from the handle. Each door was randomly numbered in two didget numbers, the one I tried to open was #66. I noticed with my phones flashlight that the stonebrick walls were covered in the black soot my hands got covered in, like there was a fire there... It figured it was a pretty old building so it was probably from when they burnt and rebuilt paris in the early 1900s. I carried on down the hall, more random numbers on the doors. There were some spirals drawn in the dirt but there was kids in the complex so I assumed it was just that. It felt like the hall was not gonna end, i was well away from my flat. I heard a boom from above, it was raining/thundering. I finally came to the end of the hall, #31. It was blocked by some large bricks, old wooden planks, and an old helmet. There were holes in the door which kind of scared me, when I took the helmet (why not) lighting sounded and I jumped because the door sounded like it banged, I ran up 4 floors to the elevator-
>>
-on the elevator there was an old lady that stared at me, made me kind of uncomfortable, probably because I had a bag of trash in one of my hands and a helmet in the other, she turned at me at her stop said something in french and left. I got back and nearly had a heart attack from all of that, I left the helmet at our flat, took the trash outside in the rain, and carried on. Whenever it rains i stare at my helmet and wonder what was behind that charred wooden door #31...
>>
I spent time in a friend's apartment in Montmartre last month. He gave me this crazy list of instructions, don't take out the trash after dark, don't go into the basement after dark, make sure you lock the gate to the courtyard, etc etc just basic safety stuff. I don't think anything of it until I come home super late from the bar next door and see what looks like someone leaving my apartment. I get freaked out and yell, and they run down the hallway and into the basement. I follow them down the stairs until I get about halfway down and realize it's pitch fucking dark and I'm totally unarmed.
I walk back up and hear from down below, in this weird ass elmo sounding voice, like an adult trying to imitate a child, "Turn back! Come with me!" Perfect english, freaked me out. I hightailed it back to my apartment to find my friend watching TV. He said there was no one in the apartment and nothing was missing, and he would have heard someone come in or leave.
I asked him about the basement later, he said, "Yeah, it connects to the catacombs. Sometimes things make their way up so you should be careful." Did not go back down there.
>>
You found a 100 year old German helmet. Nice. Wtf did everybody ignore that for years or what?
>>
I saw a being in my room when I was about ten. I still don't know what it was but I saw it around for a couple years in my house. I never told anyone about it because I knew they would just think I had a nightmare and was being a pussy. After a while I stopped seeing it. And I threw all of the memories of it out the window. I still a had a fear of the dark I didn't know why though. Until about two years ago, I was in my room, it was almost pitch black. I see something movery in the corner. I look more carefully, and it's face slowly comes up and I can see a void where a face should be, a grin bigger than humanly possible, eyes that I don't want to remember. I fucking lose it and run to the light and my bat, I hit the light and grab my bat in a swift motion and turn around as fast as I could. Nothing's there.

I haven't seen it since then. And I haven't been lucky enough to forget it this time.

Thoughts, am I crazy or did I see something supernatural?
>>
did you ever stop and think that maybe that helmet was there for a reason?. you found charred remains of a previous building most likely destroyed in ww2, which would explain the holes in the door. sometimes its best to leave things alone, and seeing as you stole that helmet maybe your spiritual misfortune is the direct result from that.
>>
>>19191254
ironic shitposting is still shitposting
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.