[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we trigger ayyys to respond to this thread? you know, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: nothing to see here.jpg (709KB, 5376x3584px) Image search: [Google]
nothing to see here.jpg
709KB, 5376x3584px
Can we trigger ayyys to respond to this thread?

you know, the ones who always lurk on here and shitpost stuff like "fake and gay". Not 100% sure at all if they posted ever here but i can but my bet they lurking here. Maybe as a hobby or because they where told to do lurk.

Doesnt matter, all i care is how we can trigger one of these little nice shitters.

FIRST
we need to attract them into this thread, a bait. What do they like? Volcanos? Atom bombs?
For this i will post a image with a atom volcano bomb.

SECONDLY
They seems to like to abdduct people for pervert experiments. Well, maybe we could post some sick expermients that makes them curios.

THIRDLY
They stay mostly hidden, as if they wouldn't exist. So let us all pretend to be ayyyys, this might help them to hide in the mass.
>>
All you had to do was ask.
>>
>>19189187
hey ho, whats up my ayyy lamo bro. I am legit an ayyy too. So whats going on in the galaxy?
>>
>>19189198
Apparently Sagittarius is fucked, now I'm stuck in the fucking Orion belt with this mongoloid ape ass body, sup with you? You new here too?
>>
File: 1491035076795.jpg (727KB, 1575x1785px) Image search: [Google]
1491035076795.jpg
727KB, 1575x1785px
Okay.
Hello.
>>
>>19189127

We lurk because we can't even post selfies without your government killing us.
>>
>>19189127
Get a name and write ##password

Post 500 times a day and that will trigger them.
>>
>>19189213
>Orion belt with this mongoloid ape ass body
oh boy, i can tell you storys from my retarded ayyy brother. He always wanted to gene engineering one of those apes into a living fountain.
>new here too
yeah, just exist a black hole last week.
>>
>>19189227
no
>>
>>19189218
hello.
>>
>>19189127
fake and gay
>>
>>19189282
i always wonderd how all the other ayyys found this planet. I mean, i know how i found it, was a coincidant. really. Just asking, you know.

I mean, i get it, you are a human, an anon who just shitpost. tottaley legit human being. I belive you that you are not an ayyy.

#notallanonsareayyyys

see, i am sure edgy as fuck, you can trust me, i am just retarded as everyone else. Maybe a little bit lot more. Do you eat the flesh of humans?

hey, if the question are getting to private for you, i'm not forcing you to answer, you know. But maybe if you re consider your situation you are in you might to want to answer them in the end. Not going to convince you. You have images of the inner earth?

wait a second, do not think i make here a funny guy who thinks he is funny. In the end, we are all aliens, am i right? So here is the thing, continue to read this and be absolutley sure that i didnt baited you into a, somewhat, fucked brainwashing text. This is not a brainwashing text. You are a ok guy. Everyting is fine. Just answer the question my friend. Today is a nice day. Do you like the color blue? I like the colore blue and i like my space ship. What space ship do you have?
>>
File: my cat stacy.jpg (227KB, 1280x1209px) Image search: [Google]
my cat stacy.jpg
227KB, 1280x1209px
>>19189219
question for you, just need to know something.

What do you think about my "Cat" stacy? Yes, this is a cat, this is how cats look like on earth. Trust me.
>>
>>19189127
I'm an ayy and I'm here to say hey I'm not gay today yay!
>>
sorry, time is up. Have to go now. Was a fun little thread. Maybe i will visit this place more often. And yes, all the time it was me who was the real ayyy in here. I mean, come on anons. COME ON A N O N S. Who would make such a thread, only ayyyys larping as humans. Fisrt conntact my intersllar buthole.

also, mark this post:
be aware of yellowstone.
>>
>>19189387

Not sure what an average cat is supposed to look like. I say it looks alright.
>>
>>19189127
You can't call us ayys. That's OUR word!
>>
The problem isn't that you can't get them here... It's that they're bound to treaties (externally) and contact protocols (internally) which restrict what they can say in different ways. So even though all the ayyyy memers are almost certainly not aliens... they pretty much amount to the maximum legally allowable context in a bullshit context like this.

To talk at greater length, they have to have a private context and some reason to believe you're sincere. The problem with that is, most of the people seeking private contexts and some reason to believe you're sincere are just looking for opportunities to pretend their emotional immaturity constitutes superiority. The behavior is rather baffling given that most of them lack the actual deeply-felt sense of superiority that would be required to gain what they pretend to gain from it, but I guess they're trying to fake it until they make it.
>>
>>19189755
LOL REAL AYY SPOTTED
>>
>>19189755
>implying OP isnt being sincere

Quite disappointed in the lack of aliums so far
>>
File: 1482828102689.png (65KB, 286x308px) Image search: [Google]
1482828102689.png
65KB, 286x308px
>>19189127
This entire post
>>
>>19189755
>It's that they're bound to treaties (externally) and contact protocols (internally) which restrict what they can say in different ways

Citation needed.
>>
>>19189474
lMAO WHUT

Holy fuck I can't even handle this thread right now

And I am a Mantis being in human form so yes I am an AYY too, but even this is killing me
>>
>>19191253
shit, let me just bust out the galactic federation handbook and get that right to ya

earth is contested right now, major laws/treaties in place to make sure shit doesn't get out of hand
>>
Me, an ayylmaoe, is interested in talking about reality shifting! Such an interesting concept and an amazing way to live life, having all things necessary and good dropped into your lap.

Any other aylaneos care to extrapolate on why this happens?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.