[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many people struggle understanding spiritual concepts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1490069076470.jpg (102KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
1490069076470.jpg
102KB, 600x471px
Why do so many people struggle understanding spiritual concepts?
>>
thanks for bumping good threads down for this dumb waste of a thread you cretin

kys
>>
>>19189120
because they are vague and individuals are very inconsistent in the meaning and application of spiritual concepts...
>>
>>19189141
You bumped those "good threads" down even further, you waste of space.
>>
I'd liken it to knowledge of mathematics.
You're not born with the ability to perform Fourier transforms. It takes dedication and study, only in this case over many lifetimes.
It's like a child complaining to Ramanujan that they can't understand calculus. Well no shit you can't understand calculus if you don't put in the sweat and hours to try.
>>
thanks for bumping good threads down for this dumb waste of a thread you cretin

kys
>>
>>19189159
>what is sage
>>
>>19189120

Because, their spiritual existence is surgically separated from their everyday existence. You only stay good in the application of something when it is relevant and a part of your structured everyday routine. Unfortunately, people under modernity and its culture, compartmentalize spiritualism as far below deck in the cargo hold as it can go. Who has time to go down there on the daily, and keep it in order and used without an extra ordinary effort to do so at the cost of engaging and pursuing something else with your limited time that media and society tells you has more 'real' value?

Spiritual atrophy in western culture is a real pandemic. But it is in the same boat as rapid obesity as body positivity, degeneracy paraded as virtue under political correctness, and a lot of the other fallout of relativism cancer weakening the collective soul and polluting the mass subconsciousness of the Western World.
>>
>>19189361
dont respondto this crap poindexter
>>
>>19189390

Why? It is in particular, a relevant question to bring up right now with regards to spiritualism, philosophy, and the pursuit of esoteric knowledge and development of it's practice. With numerous 'Learn the great secrets by buying my e-book for $6.66 $hekels' websites going up, and a lot of the other pseudo occultism and spirituality happening in the internet age, it is a matter worth taking a moment to examine....

Or are you worried it will take up the critical space needed for yet another 'tell me yeh spoopiest tulpa story /x/!' thread?
>>
Some people's biggest fear is words themselves. They've been taught to repeat and never reason. They fear being discovered as full of shit. Because of their fear of words they can't progress in the symbolic path, which is key to unlocking spirituality.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (21KB, 494x484px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
21KB, 494x484px
>>19189120

>the physical world is illusory and there is a higher spiritual plane
>you'll need to use physical techniques to access this though
>>
>>19189422
I'm worried it will encourage cunts like OP to think they are welcome on X
>>
>>19190039
>physical techniques
Wrong. Go ahead and get comfortable, let go and let your imagination guide you
>>
>>19189120
We people do understand most of these. Is the soulless pigglets that can't even.
>>
>>19190591
Oink Oink
>>
>>19190898
Think about your own self and the reflection of your ego into the mind of others.

Piggy.
>>
>>19190591
>>19190898
>>19190903
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YlTUDnsWMo
>>
the human race spent the last few millennia conditioning themselves against their inner self. Christianity is majorly to thank for this as it basically says any other practice or belief is wrong and evil, but that's enough religion bashing. Humans have become hard on the inside and soft on the outside so to speak, they are clueless of themselves and only know what their eyes can perceive.

little known though there is no difference between you and me, or you and a planet, or an atom. The only difference is the information you carry which combined with the energy you carry is what most would call a soul. Your unique energy signature that is unlike another in the universe. the resonance of your being is your true name, the harmony of your existence. If you don't even know of your soul, what hope do you have of having any spiritual path.
>>
Now you listen here you pinko commie shitstains.
One of two things is going to happen...
It's your choice which...
>>
>>19189120
Because its such an abstract concept even if it is inherent to all life.
I never fully grasped "it" until around age 20.
Lucid dreaming/astral projection was my first step through the door. Still it was just a fun thing to do.
Then mediation got me a little into this reality so to speak. Like becoming more lucid and aware of myself and my life.
Then psychedelics pushed me over the threshold. Like waking up from a dream, life has never been the same.
Before, I was existencial and had those thoughts of why anything exists and that everything would be gone some day including me, you know - basic baby's first existencial thoughts. But after experiencing real reality, those thoughts became real. More than just words or some idea of the distant future. They became the reality I exist in, I experienced the dread and anxiety and my powerlessness in the face of death. The realness of the consequences and irreversibility of my actions. And I reveled in the beauty and unity of this world. In the love of god and my opportunity to experience not only life, but this thing few men will ever experience throughout history.
Spirituality is the result of spiritual experiences, but sadly not many people experience them throughout life or are affected profoundly by them. Distractions are everywhere, were on one right now
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.