[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vampires

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 86

File: 129873189273.jpg (89KB, 1100x859px) Image search: [Google]
129873189273.jpg
89KB, 1100x859px
Looks like I'm taking the reigns here. Post theories, ask questions, and all around search for answers amongst each other. Lets try not to fall for roleplayers though.

Here's a few shit I've collected.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jure_Grando
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sava_Savanovi%C4%87
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Paole
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England_vampire_panic
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hematophagy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyria
http://www.m-hikari.com/ams/ams-2013/ams-9-12-2013/strielkowskiAMS9-12-2013.pdf
>>
What happened to the old OP of the vampire threads?
>>
>>19189097
I'm a lazy ass who won't direct you to the quote, but essentially it boiled down to anon getting mentally tired from the threads.
>>
>>19189107
shame.
They were so adamant about it.
It's good that someone is carrying on their legacy, though.
The vampire threads are a lot of fun.
>>
is that little creature squatting over building's edge baby ALF?
>>
So how do you become a vampire anyhow?
>>
File: 1498045521394.jpg (97KB, 640x809px) Image search: [Google]
1498045521394.jpg
97KB, 640x809px
>>19189618
I think you have to find vampire to turn you
>>
File: Rejected.png (65KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Rejected.png
65KB, 480x360px
>>19189618
There's no consensus.

In older fiction it's contagious, a vampire drains you to death, often over several nights, and you rise from the grave as one of them. Sometimes they don't even have to kill you, biting you initiates the transformation, you waste away until you die and subsequently rise.

In modern fiction the vampires are more often the protagonists, and in those cases it's written as harder to pass along. Must be done with intention. Why? Because things worth having aren't easily gotten. Also, easier to suspend disbelief when there's an excuse for a low vamp population.

In folklore, things are in religious terms. It's usually interpreted as a punishment for being outside the grace of God for some reason. Being killed (spiritually contaminated) by a vampire is one way, certainly. Being cursed, excommunicated, or a notorious sinner (presumably dying unshriven of serious transgressions). There are several faux pas in the burial process that might have such consequences. The deal is pretty simple: the blessed dead are in Heaven, the damned are in Hell, and those excluded from both linger on Earth. To prowl the night afflicted with cannibalistic hunger was a very undesirable fate.

There's a point that I've been bringing up a lot lately, and nobody is listening to it, so I'm going to repeat it at least once more here. The supernatural used to be seen in very nebulous terms. The dividing line between one thing and another was not clearly defined, that's D&D thinking. A werewolf might have become one by using magic (so is also a witch and therefore a blasphemer), and after death might linger as some kind of revenant. That might be a ghost, a draugr, a vampire, but those are more like useful descriptors than species identifications.
>>
>>19189030
Vampires are a allegory for jews in European folklore. I wish vampires were real too but their not.
>>
i never understood the whole "to become a vampire you must be bitten by a vampire" logic.

how did the first vamp come around?

why couldn't/didn't that method create more?

what ever happened to that method in that it is not being utilized beyond creating the first vamp?
>>
>>19189915
Vampires are dumb, but this idea is even less thought out. Think of something like rabies. Everything has to be bitten for it to spread. Where did the first rabies case come from? Or HIV?
>>
>>19189030
Do you guys honestly believe in vampires? Jesus, what's wrong with you.
>>
File: 6.jpg (182KB, 800x564px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
182KB, 800x564px
>>19189938
>He says on the paranormal board
>>
>>19189938
i don't believe, but it's interesting
>>
>>19189915
In most lore the first vampire was divinely created.
Cursed, or blessed, to walk the night forever and oversee it's children.
>>
File: 138762348103.jpg (27KB, 306x406px) Image search: [Google]
138762348103.jpg
27KB, 306x406px
>>19189991
>Vampire - unholy creature, scourge to mortals
>Divinely created
>>
File: vampireTrex.jpg (301KB, 1280x1968px) Image search: [Google]
vampireTrex.jpg
301KB, 1280x1968px
>>19189915
SHit, forgot my pic.
>>
>>19190007
Funny 'ol world innit?
>>
>>19189877
I like that third paragraphs explanation. If vampires were real I'd assume they were just cursed or sinners.
>>
>>19190021
>immortality
>curse
Really makes you think
>>
File: 1488518120337.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488518120337.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
Oh shit, since you're all talking about vampires. I posted this in the other thread.

My uncle served 10 years in a federal prison for being involved in a human trafficking ring. He was released in 2015. He lives with my aunt now.

I talked to him once and he swears people with vampiric characteristics (avoid sunlight, drink blood, immune to weapons) are very involved in the human trafficking/smuggling scene in Mexico. He claims he only met two of them, and they were with Los Zetas. And they IV'd blood, not drink it.

That's just what he says, though. I'm not sure if I believe him, but he swears on his kids' life that he's telling the truth. Kinda creepy.
>>
>>19190021
Of course, that brings up problems of its own. People expressed things in terms of how they interpreted the world, and in medieval Europe Christianity was pervasive, like how Science is today. If you don't accept Christianity, you can't very well use damnation as an explanation for things.

Also, there's an issue with predictability. Most assholes stay dead. Are there specific requirements? We know virginity probably isn't a part of it, some well-attested cases were parents. Beyond that, I don't know what to guess at.
>>
File: image.png (74KB, 300x203px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74KB, 300x203px
How do vampires effectively integrate into communities and social circles while having a constant aversion to sunlight?

A club oriented social circle would obviously be the easiest, but I doubt every vampire (assuming they were once human) would pick that lifestyle.
>>
>>19190133
So vampires are narco traffickers? nigger what
>>
>>19190133
Spirit cooking?
>>
File: 23.jpg (94KB, 540x660px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
94KB, 540x660px
>>19190122
Depends on what kind of immortality you're talking about.

>>19190133
That's really interesting anon. How was he found out if you don't mind me asking?

>>19190154
There is the possibility that it's just UV rays causing their aversion, in which case they'd just have to cover their skin with clothes or a heavy sunscreen medication.
>>
>>19190154
The bursting into flames in sunlight thing was just the deus ex machina for Nosferatu.
Before that the lore was that they would walk in sunlight, but it diminished their powers.
>>
>>19190163
He said the "vampires" were human traffickers.
>>19190168
No. I don't know what that is.
>>
>>19190163
Those people are into some freaky stuff. >>19180422
It's possible they're just LARPing hard, for the intimidation factor or even for serious.
>>
>>19190173
>How was he found out if you don't mind me asking?
He told me he was found out by BP heading back into Texas after his car was wiretapped.
>>
>>19190173
>Depends on what kind of immortality you're talking about.
The best kind.
Does not age,does not get sick and can still kill self if he gets bored
>>
>>19190185
>It's possible they're just LARPing hard
I could attribute it to just cartel memebrs LARPing vampires for intimidation, but what's funny is my uncle specifically told me that his homeboys told him that "guns don't work on them" and "they can't die"

Makes them sound like the cinematic depiction of vampires, almost. Dunno how serious they were.
>>
>>19190153
I'm not a Christian, but I think if vampires existed it's just far more likely they're damned creatures. I have a hard time believing you could apply science to dudes who drink blood and live forever.
>>
>>19190201
Do you believe in God though, or a god/goddess? Otherwise how exactly would one become damned?
>>
>>19190200
Were the vampires mexican?
>>
>>19190200
This doesn't even surprise me.
A few years ago some reports came out of Arizona of migrants being found dead drained of blood. That shit got memory-holed HARD.
Narco-Vampires? Yea, I can believe it.
>>
File: captcha_-_CAEM_Hidden.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
captcha_-_CAEM_Hidden.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>19190174
Depends on your source. I have reason to believe it's one of many OCD elements found in vampire lore. That sunlight, crosses, and running water do nothing, but some vamp was observed to act bizarrely around them. Then that was generalized to all vamps. And while it may not actually apply, with those expectations in the public consciousness they become more likely to be in play anyway.

It's often impossible to tell what's actually true from behind what everybody is treating as true.
>>
>>19190229
>Were the vampires mexican?
My uncle didn't really go into what race they were. They're involved with cartels in Mexico, so I assume they're spanish-speaking.

Regarding their appearance, my uncle claimed they looked exactly like normal people, and the only thing giving them away is that if you shined a light directly in their eye or if you took a flash picture, their eyes would reflect the light back, like a dog or a cat.
>>
>>19190215
I believe there's something out there, but that's not why I believe in damnation. I couldn't tell you why I do. It's just a hunch. And if damnation and vampires exist, vampires are here because they're damned.
>>
>>19190247
I'd still like to know what all the OCD stuff is about.
Even if it's just from one or a handful of OCD vampires, like, did they have severe OCD before they were turned, or does the vampirism induce the OCD? That is never explained in any lore I've ever read.
>>
>>19190196
Ah, then yes, it isn't really much of a curse unless you have a poor mental state. But I don't imagine it's ever that simple for most vampires except the more modern ones.

>>19190262
Fair enough.
>>
>>19190275
From what I can recall, they were mostly fairly normal while alive. If they had compulsions, they certainly weren't the same ones.
But you know, it might be blamed on brain damage and/or trauma, if someone was sick to the point of coma and buried prematurely.
>>
>>19190298
>trauma
Fair enough, brain trauma has been known to have some pretty weird effects on people.
>>
>>19190133
>people with vampiric characteristics (avoid sunlight, drink blood, immune to weapons)
Details about the avoidance of sunlight? Did he say if they'll burn up if they're exposed to it? And they're immune to any weapons?
>>
>>19190333
He didn't say whether they burned in sunlight or not. He just said they needed blood and they needed to sleep in during the day,, so I listed that as "avoiding sunlight" which is a vampiric trait. Also he said "armas," which means weapons but I he seemed to be referring to firearms specifically in context. He said they couldn't die, though. I assume he thinks they can't die at all. He doesn't speak english lol.

Also, I'm like 95% sure he's making it up. I've never seen any evidence or mention of vampires in narco culture (lots of religious references, but no "vampiric" ones) and vampires are theoretically impossible, especially the way he described them.
>>
>>19190359
It's possible he's referring to their supernatural resilience in the face of physical damage.
In some lore they look very frail, like a stiff breeze could knock them over, but you could hit one with a mac truck and they'd just get up, dust them self off, and laugh about it.
>>
>>19190133
'ndrangheta here in Italy also have rumor of vampires. if mexicans say it too, makes you think it maybe more than just rumor, friend?
>>
>>19189030
>Looks like I'm taking the reigns here.
Reins.
>Post theories, ask questions, and all around search for answers amongst each other.
I've said it before, I'll say it again. Vampires are the risen dead. Anything else is a great misunderstanding of the folklore and where these fears come from.
>Lets try not to fall for roleplayers though.
Good advice. I mean, really, what vampires are getting good wi-fi from their graves?
>>
>>19190528
>Vampires are the risen dead
Wouldnt they just be zombies then?
>>
>>19190528
So vampires are zombies on a diet, basically?
>>
Tell me more about the eternal war between vampires and werewolves /x/
>>
>>19190528
I see where you are coming from, but there is more to understanding from myths then just looking it solely from the perspective of folklore. After all, we don't still believe demons or Thor create thunder. It's a bad trait to stay close-minded on things of a supernatural nature.

>Reins.
My bad.
>>
>>19190381
>the younger a person, the better the blood tastes. The other one didn't care.
So are they drinking it or injecting it?
>>
>>19190621
Why did you delete your post lel
>>
>>19190691
>>
>>19190711
Context?
>>
>>19190793
Jewish conspiracy.
>>
>>19190793
There is a hierarchy of vampires...
Sometimes the young ones get a little rowdy and someone has to remind them...
>>
>>19190804
So like, the young vampires are the ones thuggin it up and taking over cartels/gangs while the older ones are more discreet and chilling in the shadows?
>>
>>19190816
Pretty much.
What use does and OLD vampire have for such petty things?
>>
>>19190804
But rest of his posts did not disappear and they said way more...
>>
>>19190822
I mean, aligning themselves with human traffickers might be really smart for a vampire.

While victims in a city or a rural area might arouse suspicion from local authorities, smugglers have access to a bunch of undocumented people for prostitution or otherwise

And im sure theyd love to have a vampire with supernatural powers and shit on their side so they probably work together

It all makes sense now no waaaaaay
>>
File: juares_yea-you-know.jpg (5KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
juares_yea-you-know.jpg
5KB, 300x57px
>>19190832
For what purpose?
Is an Antediluvian constrained by it's physical body?
>>
Did this thread just turn into World of Darkness roleplay? It's like someone just played a session of Vampire: The Masquerade.
>>
>>19190844
Does this mean the older ones can live with little to no blood? Or maybe I'm misinterpreting. I'm guessing younger ones have to kill more often to maintain not being dead or something
>>
>>19190849
It means there's more than one way to skin a cat, as the saying goes...
>>
>>19190845
Im just saying from what that nigga's uncle said and other dude said itd make sense for them to do that if they hypothetically existed.

I dont believe in vampires but thatd be believable especially with arizona victims

Like no waaaaaaaaaaaay
>>
>>19190858
Any article on arizona victims?
>>
>>19190586
>My bad.
You mean it wasn't a little joke on your having seized the crown of thread OP? That's unfortunate, it would've been clever.

>>19190849
In the WoD Vampire games the ancients are mostly asleep, often for decades at a time before coming up to feed. Vampire politics involves a lot of delegation. The clan founders are basically Cthulhu.

I can reference a different franchise as well: Rice's Vampire Chronicles. Sometimes the vampires go into the earth for a span of time, more often out of being fed up with unlife than to heal a severe injury. Lestat does it at least once, resurrecting himself because 80s music was too awesome to not get in on. The very oldest vampires are more or less catatonic. The WoD guys claim they deliberately didn't read Rice until they were almost done with Vampire, but I'm not sure I believe them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFwYJYl5GUQ
Thread appropriate music, then.
>>
>>19191002
Great song, let's have some more music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaorDsTgFYE
>>
>>19191165
Haven't heard that song in years. Thanks for the nostalgia.
>>
>>19190524
Any stories of calabrian vampires? Italian anon here
>>
>>19189877
Wouldn't suicude caused by certain things lead to becoming a damned/vampire?

I don't mean suicude where you kys to escape, but more like when you're driven to that while not really wanting to die(like when people are afraid of a much worse death if they don't do it), if the desire to live was strong enough could it bring you back as a vampire?

If not, how to else does one become "damned"?
>>
When i was a kid, around first grade, or maybe even in preschool there was this one odd girl.
She moved to the city in the middle of the year.
She was very pale, always looked sick(i remember asking her if she's ill because of how bad she looked but she said she's not), she HATED going outside, literally getting fury attacks whenever we had to do it. She didn't burn but she was furious and crying all time until allowed to go inside.
I invided her t my birthday party once because she was ok and she was brought by her grandmother, i don't remember a single time i saw her parents.
She once got in a fight with one of the boys, i think he bullied her or something, but I can't really remember. She bit him to blood back then, he had a literal hole in his arm, i think they took him to a hospital with how much he was bleeding. I remembe crying alot when that happened.
She never came back, and the teacher said she had moved again, but maybe they just locked her somewhere.

I thought I'll share. Do you think she was vampiric or just fucked up in the head?
>>
>>19191594
Dod she tried to lick the blood or something?Probably just fucked up in head
>>
>>19190173
They could just be really sensitive to light.

I'm just a pale ass white person with blue eyes and even going out into the light on a sunny winter day can still physically hurt my eyes. Sunburns are a bitch.

My guess is whatever has got those kinds of vampires and aversion to sunlight is biological.

That's assuming

>there's only one subset of vampire species (i.e. Like blacks, whites, asians, are dif subspecies)
>the sunlight thing wasn't just a myth so vamps could fly under the radar
>>
File: dracula-1931.jpg (61KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
dracula-1931.jpg
61KB, 600x480px
>>19190538
>>19190546
They're closer to ghosts, really. Zombies require the influence of a sorcerer to enslave the dead to personal service. But they're both revenants. There are a lot of different kinds.

>>19190586
Most people derive their understanding from pop culture though. Which is more like thinking Thor equates to the Marvel comics or movies, rather than, say, the Eddas.
>>19190154
>>19190173
>>19192700
Vampires don't integrate into society. They're dead.

The aversion to sunlight is more akin to a nocturnal predator's aversion to sunlight. Like, say, an owl, or a housecat.

Actually, a better explanation would be like fairies only showing up around the twilight hours of dusk and dawn. The supernatural just has more influence at night, and vampires are supernatural. Not biological.
>>
>>19190007
God has his Angels right?
Unholy/Satan will have his demons.
There are divine vampires but also demonic/evil vampires who exist for the soul purpose of killing humans, carrying out Lucifers agenda
>>
>>19191002
Rice was spot on with a lot of stuff.
>>
>>19194588
Different anon, but i have to wonder what sources she used for her research before writing her works.
>>
>>19194596
she must have talked to one of us. guaranteed.
>>
>>19189107
i hope she come back
>>
>>19194823
2 of 2. the mythos is a little different but the charectistics of vampirism and the parlance are spot on.
>>
>>19194823
That does seem highly likely.
I ain't even mad. She did kickstart a process of humanizing vampires in fiction, making them more than just two dimensional villains. That's pretty cool.
>>
>>19194834
anon I like the way you think. she talked to one of us, trust me. Louis; no. pure fiction. but one of us? absofuckinglutely.
>>
>>19194849
Well whoever they were, in hindsight, I'm glad they took the time to talk to her. It would seem their efforts paid off.
>>
>>19194857
I would love to know who it was. they could be in trouble although it was the 70s so it's way after the fact. but the nuances are uncanny. and I'm not that old.
>>
>>19194888
Anne said a lot of things about vampires though. For example, that all vampires become more beautiful when they transform and that hair/nails grow back instantly. She also said they have no sex drive and sun kills them. All true?
>>
>>19194903
no. there is a sex drive and I think she might have said there was. the blood pumps, but there's no cum. it's blood. the hair, nails thing is bullshit. when you die and are turned, that's how you are.
>>
>>19194916
So you aren't looking any better or more seductive than the average human? Can you still lose or gain weight, workout, change your hair, get plastic surgery?
>>
>>19194916
- need to feed gradually decreases as they age
- a vampire's bite is an intimate and pleasurable experience for both participants
- becoming a vampire yourself is very painful at first
- sun light burns you alive

What about those, all from Rice. True or not?
>>
>>19194923
plastic surgery? no. and vamps that have been turned are always beautiful unless there are special circumstances which I have experienced. once. working out is not necessary because you only need to consume what you need. no more food or drink. and you are active, at least at the beginning.
>>
>>19190010
10/10 greatest origin story
>>
>>19194929
Different anon, but if I might weigh in,
>need to feed reduces with age
Yes and no. The Thirst remains, but with time and meditation a vampire learns that there's more to blood than blood.
>intimate and pleasurable
Yea, nah. The vampire enjoys the experience immensely, but the other party... not so much. I.E., where's the original OP of these threads? It takes a while to get used to it.
>very painful at first
Yes. Greatly so.
>burns you alive
Maybe that's just a visual metaphor for an internal subjective experience.
>>
File: tell me more.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tell me more.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Oooooh... the Vampires are here!!
Why should any anon here believe in this faggotry?
What makes you real vampires and nor more LARPing faggots?
Why isn't proof being posted already?
>>
>>19194974
They... shouldn't?
it's /x/ mang, and besides, LARPers never hurt nobody. Who knows why they do it, I personally don't care. LARPers gonna LARP.
>>
>>19194956
this anon is mostly correct but if you have significant powers the "victim" doesn't even remember the "little drink" so I would agree it's less pleasurable for r hem.
>>
>>19194987
You put it that way yeah...
It's just frustrating that all efforts to discuss things and actually find some kind of truth have to deal with this faggotry. What if there was someone with real info out there? It's a shame to see this stuff.
Honestly, I've gathered some stuff which could provide a nice picture based on actual historical research and not some Anne Rice faggot tier shit. I'm fine if people wanna talk about VtMB or Anne's novels I dig some of it too, especially the game, but on a supposedly "serious" thread, larpers should be shot on sight.
But you're right I guess, it's a mood thing here.
>>
>>19195052
So you're on a quest to PROVE that vampires exist.
Then what? Draw the ire of literally every vampire for 1000 miles in every direction? They'd want your severed head on a silver platter.
I just don't understand what you hope to accomplish with this.
>>
>>19194956
>It takes a while to get used to it.

What do you mean? Are you the guy with the curse? Nothing happened.
>>
Why is it that whenever I leave is when the LARPers come out.
>>
File: 1497651993011.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497651993011.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>19189030
Cool Bruce, thanks.

I give you this video of vampire investigation done by a fellow seeker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_mqXs1UFQk

I found it to be very beautiful. Some of these people look like they know the truth but are too afraid to speak up.
>>
>>19195084
I'm just a random anon, but unlike some others I have tried to find some measure of truth in the paranormal, whether it's evidence, or something that remotely makes some kind of sense in a REAL world. I tell you there is material on vampires, but it ain't Anne Rice. And I'm not really hoping to accomplish anything... just trying to figure out the world and the possible things that lie beyond the mundane, but the real stuff, or as real as possible as opposed to believing in fairy tales.
>>
File: knows.png (166KB, 406x514px) Image search: [Google]
knows.png
166KB, 406x514px
>>19195127
This guy for example knows. Call him woke-guy. I'm replying to my own post.
>>
>>19195134
Maybe some things are better left to the realm of speculation and fiction.
>>
>>19189107
If it's the one from here, before the summer flood, they weren't terribly nice to her.
>>
>>19195151
Some people think these threads are cancerous. I say live and let die.
>>
>>19195127
Everyone looks so uncomfortable
Dont do that again
>>
File: riorsg.png (7KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
riorsg.png
7KB, 267x200px
>>19195165
You're a pleb with no taste for true investigation. Also, making people uncomfortable isn't always bad.
>>
I'm a vampire.

What do?
>>
>>19195148
Maybe...
But that's a choice. And my choice has been to dive into the weird, but without losing grasp of reality. 99.9% of the paranormal shit you heard out there is bullshit, but that 0.01% is worth it. It reminds you that there is still mystery out there to be discovered.
>>
>>19195127
Nice. I always enjoy random polls. My inner editor cringes at the video quality though.

>>19195165
Some people were cracking jokes anon. Besides, it's just a harmless question.

>>19195182
Turn yourself in for science :^)
>>
File: heloooohohoho.jpg (33KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
heloooohohoho.jpg
33KB, 700x400px
>>19195182
heyy

THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY HUNTER TERRITORY NOW. LARPERS BTFO
>>
>>19195183
Let's use a little bit of logic here.
Let's say vampires do actually exist, and some pleb goes poking around.
At that point they only have two options, dispose of the pleb, or bring them into the fold and bind them to secrecy.
If vampires really were real, why would they tolerate inquisitive mortals at all?
>>
File: (0000).jpg (23KB, 213x204px) Image search: [Google]
(0000).jpg
23KB, 213x204px
>>19195202
I thought about asking random people on the street too with a video cam but I decided that I feel too awkward to do it. But it would be different people and their opinion unlike the same guys on 4chan.

But no.
>>
>>19195204
It's all speculation.
And here's a piece of what I've found.
Secret organizations don't really care if people knows about them.
Anyone who talks is but a voice in the crowd, probably can't provide solid proof and their proof is usually vague or likely to get debunked. There is crazy people everywhere man.
>>
>>19195127
We can see your face, stop breaking the fucking Masquerade. The Prince will hear about this brother.....
>>
>>19195225
>there is crazy people everywhere
You're right about that...
>>
>>19191564
Well suicide is a grievous sin. So if you follow the religious reasons for becoming a vampire, suicide might do it (barring destruction of the heart or head in the process). I don't think a will to live would really effect it one way or the other.
>>
File: 1497994648971s.jpg (6KB, 235x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497994648971s.jpg
6KB, 235x250px
>>19195258
It's not me, it's a good friend. And he is not a vampire so what are you even talking about?

>Masquerade

R O L E P L A Y.
O
L
E
P
L
A
Y.
>>
>>19195289
So it's into the fold, then?
>>
>>19195377
I'm sorry I don't understand what that means. Is that another VtM-meme? I was always more into Werewolf: The Apocalypse.
>>
>>19195384
I'll take that as a "yes".
>>
>>19195390
WHAT DOES "INTO THE FOLD" MEAN, ANON? I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE ENGLISH OF IT!
>>
>>19195396
It means you wanted to find vampires, and you succeeded.
Welcome to the club.
>>
File: ((b)).jpg (57KB, 482x549px) Image search: [Google]
((b)).jpg
57KB, 482x549px
>>19195405
No, I have absolutely not succeeded with that. I'm as clueless as always.
>>
>>19195411
Oh yes you did.
We don't exactly have a handbook, but you'll pick it up as you go along.
>>
File: 18.jpg (95KB, 505x433px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
95KB, 505x433px
>>19195415
>>
>>19195415
Why are you being so vague? I don't know what you are talking about. Do you think I have been cursed and I'm now turning into a vampire through magic? Are you roleplaying? What's going on.
>>
File: 1483552940037.jpg (613KB, 2008x1376px) Image search: [Google]
1483552940037.jpg
613KB, 2008x1376px
>>19195415
gayyyyyroleplayyy
>>
>>19195420
You'll probably want to pick up a pair of polarizing sunglasses. You'd be surprised what polarization can do for your sunlight aversion.
>>
>>19195429
You can't become a vampire through Internet curses and posts. And I'm feeling exactly the same as always anyway.
>>
>>19195431
Hey, they're your eyeballs, IDGAF.
>>
File: gettfo.jpg (43KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
gettfo.jpg
43KB, 500x333px
>>19195258
>>19195377
>>19195390
>>19195405
>>19195415
>>19195429
>LARP
Get out. Out!
>>
File: 1496814376731.png (151KB, 449x442px) Image search: [Google]
1496814376731.png
151KB, 449x442px
>>19195436
I don't want the gay-ass version of "awakened" vampire, you whore. That's the most retarded tumblr-tier version of vampirism.

Where are the being drained to the point of death and then fed actual vampire blood-vampires at?
>>
>>19195415
>implying there aren't books written on how to deal with vampires, et al.
Hahaha, okay then.
>>
File: a1e.jpg (663KB, 1516x900px) Image search: [Google]
a1e.jpg
663KB, 1516x900px
>>19189030
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jure_Grando
>Grando
Boy
>>
>>19195458
Holy fuck I read it
>Giorgio
>>
>>19189933
bad evolution?
genetic mutations?
accidents?
>>
File: ptak s nozem2.jpg (29KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
ptak s nozem2.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
stop shitty RP
>>
File: fox face.jpg (59KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
fox face.jpg
59KB, 640x352px
>>19195289
Is he a good friend because he donates a lot of money to you?
>>
File: vampfags1.png (318KB, 1814x789px) Image search: [Google]
vampfags1.png
318KB, 1814x789px
>>
File: vampfags2.png (253KB, 1820x633px) Image search: [Google]
vampfags2.png
253KB, 1820x633px
>>19195913
>>
>>19190122
You're forgetting about the thirst anon.

The thirst is terrible. Visceral. It's all encompassing. All you can think about is blood- preferably the pure sweet blood of a virgin but after a short time without anyone's blood will do. You can't walk the streets anymore because the thirst is so strong. You find yourself salivating at the thought of draining the life blood from somebody, anybody... Maybe that guy over there?

The worst thing is that even after drinking you're not satisfied. It's a Sisyphian task, quenching the thirst.
>>
>>19195278
Shouldn't that just send you to hell?
>>
>>19189030
>Jure Grando
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
File: vampire chan warhammer.jpg (662KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
vampire chan warhammer.jpg
662KB, 1400x1000px
>>19195458
>>19196019
explain the Jure Grando thing

>>19196004
How often you need to drink and how much?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (43KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
43KB, 900x900px
>>19195127
>all women are vampires they suck the blood life and money out of men

he understands
>>
File: 1477340586764.jpg (94KB, 600x997px) Image search: [Google]
1477340586764.jpg
94KB, 600x997px
Where are you degenerates? Its 14;00 dont tell me you have better things to do.
Post stories and info.
>>
>>19195860
Of course.

How did you know? I'm exclusively friends with rich, powerful (wo)men, sex offenders and vampires.
>>
>>19196472
Thats nice.Whats worst from your list?
>>
File: 1497612860703.jpg (136KB, 600x843px) Image search: [Google]
1497612860703.jpg
136KB, 600x843px
ISOLATED
>>
File: (ooo).jpg (94KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
(ooo).jpg
94KB, 640x640px
>>19196525
Sex offenders are my most favorite friends.
>>
File: 1498113316211.png (1MB, 1609x1389px) Image search: [Google]
1498113316211.png
1MB, 1609x1389px
>>19196540
Can you send some my way? Vampires,not offenders pls. Actually rich women are also option
>>
>>19196545
What if I only know male, rich vampires with a long list of sexual offenses? You fine with that?
>>
>>19196550
Depends on the sexual offenses I guess :^)
>>
File: (hhh).png (231KB, 544x468px) Image search: [Google]
(hhh).png
231KB, 544x468px
>>19196555
Tying up male mortals (who asked too many questions about vampires) in their basements and inappropriately touching them.
>>
File: 1498174421321.jpg (67KB, 640x700px) Image search: [Google]
1498174421321.jpg
67KB, 640x700px
>>19196562
Will there be vampire succ after that? As long as I get what I want and noone will know...VERY degenerate thoughts tho
>>
>>19196577
Did you just admit that you're willing to give male vampire sexual favors in exchange for becoming a vampire?

Very... uh, ambitious, friend. :^)
>>
>>19196581
No! That would be degenerate and I already said Im good christian.
>>
File: (ccd).jpg (48KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
(ccd).jpg
48KB, 320x320px
>>19196595
Well there's straight men in gay porn. It's called gay4pay. In your case: gay4vampirepowers&immortality. Don't forget to visit me afterwards and share the curse, my good christian friend.
>>
File: qKNNQCM_d.jpg (103KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
qKNNQCM_d.jpg
103KB, 528x960px
>>19196623
STOP!No degeneracy here.

What would you be willing to do for this?We already know that killing is big no-no for you. What are your limits?
>>
>>19196674
I wouldn't kill an (innocent) person. I wouldn't engage in any sexual actions. I wouldn't put my family in serious danger.

Otherwise I would do a lot of things but I know that already having these kinds of limits disqualifies me even more for being considered because there's people who would do everything given the chance.

Also, the sexual stuff was a joke obviously. I don't believe that if vampires existed they would TURN people for that shit... they can just buy a hooker for 10$ and get the same experience.
>>
>>19196693
I dont believe that either.

What do you think are qualities that they are looking for? If vampire asked you "why should I turn you? Why you and what can you offer us?" what would you answer.
>>
Ahoj,where are the vampires?
>>
>>19196722
I don't think they always or only look for excellent qualities. Maybe it's more about a personal connection between you and the vampire? Like, you either have that spark or you don't.

If it was about being excellent at something, like a great artist, or beautiful, or very smart. I have none of that. I could only "offer" my obsessive passion for the cause (of which I have more than most people), money/resources, loyalty. Doesn't look too good, but like I said I think it would be more about that... spark. You?
>>
>>19197948
I have nothing to offer
>>
File: OHsAA2z.jpg (76KB, 560x590px) Image search: [Google]
OHsAA2z.jpg
76KB, 560x590px
>>19197983
That's the spirit.
>>
>>19197986
I will learn to play on triangle or something. Do you think that will be enough?
>>
>>19198009
Yes. You just need that spark, baby. Find vampire and give him or her your spark.

(Hopeful autism intensifies.)
>>
File: stažený soubor (2).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
stažený soubor (2).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>19198027
Not sure if that is not another degenerate pun but thanks.
>>
File: 1fFTE6l.png (429KB, 451x619px) Image search: [Google]
1fFTE6l.png
429KB, 451x619px
>>19198034
No! I always thought (or hoped) that vampires are asexual or don't care for degenerate sexual activities. Well, you might hope the opposite...

But a few people here always argued aggressively how vampires totally do have a sex drive and want to bang. Meh.
>>
>>19198040
Why would you hope for that? Obviously they cant have kids but I dont see why they could not enjoy some intimate fun.
>>
File: 1497582897742.jpg (41KB, 610x773px) Image search: [Google]
1497582897742.jpg
41KB, 610x773px
>>19198049
I had this image of an undead being that wasn't shackled or cared anymore for monkey desires like running around and getting laid. Because blood has replaced that desire, and because their bodies were too cold and different from their human ones to begin with.

Also I find the concept of sex pretty annoying and the whole culture around it. So I was projecting my own preferences into it, but I think vampires in the (old?) WoD and in Anne Rice's book, the vampires there don't care about sex either. So it's definitely not an unheard of idea.
>>
File: 0.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>19198066
Not unheard of but that does not sound like fun. I never played Bloodlines but arent vampires there slutty? Only vampire books I read were Genevieve stories from Warhammer world. Pretty good,recommending.
>>
>>19198089
I think they are slutty to seduce/manipulate humans, or because it reminds them of their old humanity. But they don't enjoy sex for the act itself, it's all about blood.
>>
>>19198099
Did you read any vamp related books?
>>
File: 1496336690208.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496336690208.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>19198136
Remember when you asked me this question before? I do.
>>
>>19198146
No I dont. You sure it was me? I remember asking about films
>>
File: 1497983003987.png (472KB, 720x705px) Image search: [Google]
1497983003987.png
472KB, 720x705px
>>19198049
Do you remember ever using this picture?
>>
>>19198187
Oh yeah that chandler kid is funny. Guess Im getting senile then.
>>
>>19198191
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19176289/#19177665

We are all getting senile. That's the effect of the thread. And I was only able to stay away for what... 40 hours? Sad.
>>
>>19198194
Good,thread would be dead otherwise. Bruce is missing,probably dead. Vampofags are hopefully dead.
Did your time off helped you with anything?
>>
File: ()((.png (280KB, 664x602px) Image search: [Google]
()((.png
280KB, 664x602px
>>19198212
I don't think Bruce is missing, he's just more rational and focused on the topic. You and me, we get lost more in shit talking and arguing or roleplaying... though I'm even worse than you in that regard.

>Did your time off helped you with anything?

Not at all, I was just working and playing video games. Though I had a short dream tonight that I was hanging out at a graveyard and some Nosferatu-alien looking guy (he had green skin) took my hand, helped me up and then looked at my neck, saying: "I see, your neck is still clean." and that was it.

Very exciting.
>>
>>19198226
Talking is good. Kills boredom and its not like this thread is otherwise active.

>Nosferatu-alien looking guy
Welp,correct action is to stake the ugly bastard. You were about to do it,right?

Wish I could remember my dreams.
>>
>>19198256
No. He seemed pretty kind and gentle in the dream, even though looking odd. But dreams don't make much sense anyway.
>>
File: vampire qt.webm (165KB, 437x246px) Image search: [Google]
vampire qt.webm
165KB, 437x246px
Post some greentexts please.

Also good night people.
>>
File: nom.png (73KB, 428x324px) Image search: [Google]
nom.png
73KB, 428x324px
>>19198498
Her teeth look so uncomfortably long. It's already pretty hard (at least for me) not to lisp even with much smaller ones. Good night!
>>
>>19198505
Maybe they pop out when they are excited and otherwise they are normal. I think it is from Trueblood? Still her smile is cute.
>>
File: index2.jpg (5KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
index2.jpg
5KB, 239x211px
>>19198523
Comes out like snake teeth.
>>
File: QiV9ald.jpg (90KB, 540x661px) Image search: [Google]
QiV9ald.jpg
90KB, 540x661px
Are there any known vampires today?
>>
>>19198212
>>19198226
Got to earn that upkeep don'tcha know. Plus I also spend time travelling for spooks.
>>
>>19198622
Trump
>>
>>19198626
>Plus I also spend time travelling for spooks.

Did you find anything interesting?
>>
Wasn't there a mass vampire panic in Europe sometime in the middle ages? 1600s - 1700s, somewhere in there?
>>
>>19198665
I've never encountered anything supernatural to date, but I've met my fair share of intresting people to say the least.
>>
File: 3uvAOFX.png (189KB, 394x373px) Image search: [Google]
3uvAOFX.png
189KB, 394x373px
>>19198691
Interesting, but totally non-supernatural people?
>>
>>19198703
Unfortunately. The closest supernatural person I met was this guy who had synesthesia that could almost with 100% accuracy tell how someone was feeling.
>>
>>19198734
I forgot synesthesia was a thing, I have no lost myself since you replied in looking it up and reading about it.
>>
>>19198691
they are out there friend. be patient.
>>
>>19198622
yes. but the info is not in the public domain I f course.
>>
>>19198226
Do you think your subconscious might be onto something?
>>
Morning
Bump before thread is sent to torpor.
I wont be here for some time. Been feeling like shit lately and this thread might be one of the reasons so I need some time off.
Cant wait until you show me what you found out about bloodsuckers when I come back!
>>
File: Metzitzah_bpeh.jpg (72KB, 623x457px) Image search: [Google]
Metzitzah_bpeh.jpg
72KB, 623x457px
>>19189886
>I wish vampires were real too but their not.
You just said they were. And you were right. Somewhere in history, somebody discovered that the blood of terrorized people, coursing with hormones and adrenaline, would awaken all of your senses if you consumed it. It's called Adrenochrome, and secret societies of the elite have been consuming it for centuries if not millennia.
>>
>>19198997
Vampires have green skin and gently pick you up from graveyards to check if your necks are still clean... ?

You tell me.
>>
File: xo5vfzovpn3z.jpg (107KB, 1600x881px) Image search: [Google]
xo5vfzovpn3z.jpg
107KB, 1600x881px
>>19200463
>Been feeling like shit lately and this thread might be one of the reasons so I need some time off.

It seems like they can be one of the reasons to feel bad, probably not the main cause. I hope you're back in a day and feel a bit better!
>>
>>19198622
me AMA
>>
>>19200910
Favorite blood type?
>>
>>19201082
doesnt matter
>>
>>19201151
"Research has shown that people with Type O blood are twice as likely to get bitten as those with Type B. Type A was even less popular than Type B. Furthermore, 85 per cent of us excrete a chemical which tells mosquitoes what blood type we are - and these people are more likely to be pursued than the 15 per cent who don't."

Just made me think, Mr/Miss AMA.
>>
>>19201230
no young healthy people taste good A B doesnt mattee
>>
File: 1498387601252.gif (165KB, 597x630px) Image search: [Google]
1498387601252.gif
165KB, 597x630px
>>19201734
Something makes me think you're just pulling this stuff out of your ass, but fair enough.
>>
>>19202854
im real ask me more it is night time and im getting hungry what do you want to know?
>>
>>19203382
To quote a friend, "where are the proofs?"...
>>
>>19203382
Holy fuck you are impressively autistic.
>>
>>19203410
i cant show proof online its against our rules
>>
>>19203468
>online

That's okay, totally-real-vampire-anon. You can just show me in person...
>>
>>19203468
"our" rules, eh?
>>
>>19203492
i would have to kill you

>>19203505
the rules of my coterie
>>
>>19203526
What house?
>>
File: 1498083345241.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498083345241.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>19203526
>i would have to kill you

I'm okay with that. It doesn't make any sense because you wouldn't need to kill people to keep it a secret but sure, anon.
>>
>>19203542
what state are you in
>>
>>19203579
I'm not in the US.
>>
>>19203611
most vampires live here
>>
File: Blade.jpg (19KB, 228x283px) Image search: [Google]
Blade.jpg
19KB, 228x283px
>I would have to kill you
Do we really need to summon the LARPer hunters again?
Begone faggots!
Return to your twilight fandom and your animu
Don't come back
And if you want to be real vampires, here's a first step.
>You have to kill yourselves
Please consider doing it.
>>
File: 1498336225121.jpg (85KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498336225121.jpg
85KB, 640x640px
>>19203725
What's wrong with anime anyway? Do you know where you are? 4chan was literally founded for 4chan Japanese culture and anime content.
>>
File: 1442461711759.gif (1003KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1442461711759.gif
1003KB, 280x210px
>>19203700
>vampires
>live
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>19203748
Nothing personal against anime, I like some too.
Anime vampires however... not my thing usually. Too much fantasy and anime powers make me go "bleh" Worse than twilight sparkling thingy
>>
we are real
>>
>>19203780
Le Proof?
>>
File: nwov3mJEUE1ttskiqo1_500.gif (1MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
nwov3mJEUE1ttskiqo1_500.gif
1MB, 500x279px
>>19203779
Understandable. And I haven't seen any vampire anime that I enjoyed myself, I saw some here and there but they were mostly brainless fan service like gif related. But people still get triggered all the time when anime is posted even though they are on a board created for anime. They don't have to like it, but sperging out over it is retarded.
>>
>>19203787
He can't post proof.

His vampire rules prevent it, as said literally every guy here ever.
>>
File: CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv.jpg large.jpg (62KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv.jpg large.jpg
62KB, 1024x1024px
>>19203819
>>
File: Lighthouse.jpg (548KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Lighthouse.jpg
548KB, 1024x768px
>All these faggots wanting to meet vampires because they think it's mostly just neet life forever with less bodily needs to worry about.
I've worked as a late night clerk at a convenience store in Los Angeles. I've seen strange and fucked things. I can say that whatever the fucking deal is with Vampires, it's fucked beyond your standard /x/ anon even comprehends.
I honestly believe now, it isn't our memories or ideals that make us human, it's our food, or needs, or whatever the fuck you want to think. When you actually see something as fucked as a Vampire, and interact with one, you'll understand why you should be scared fucking shitless.
>>
>>19205028
Can you tell more?
>>
You are all a bunch of retards
>>
>>19205028
Storytime pls?
>>
File: Penguins.jpg (760KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760KB, 1024x768px
>>19205032
So every single poor fucker who works at 7/11 has some story to tell. A really disturbingly large number of employees I've met at least experienced one robbery in their service there (granted most of the guys I knew were working there for years, and had family that got them the job, I think I might've been the only White guy working there) and working the night shift you always get, like, strung out druggies, guys blatantly trying to steal shit, etc.
Vampires though? I've met one, only one, and you can tell instantly something is fucked with them. If you want an example, ever play TF2 for a while? You'd think spies, who can disguise as enemy players, you think they would be Overpowered but anyone spending even a few minutes next to one knows one when they see one, following behind their "team mates" real close, always beeline directly to their target, appearing in places they shouldn't.
There was this one lady that came to my store a few times a week. Pretty obvious something was wrong with her, and I'm not even talking about the whole 'pale as a corpse' crap.
Like, as an example, she would come into the store, walk around and stare at our food, walk out, come back in a few minutes later, and then go to our magazine section. She'd pick up some magazine, any really--like a fucking nudie mag and shit--and open it from the very middle and just fucking stare at it.
But the really fucked thing is just the conversations. It's kinda like talking to some autist, this one time we get to talking, and she finds out I go to a community college and I'm taking a few philosophy minors there, and then she starts going on and fucking on about Nietzsche, how great Nietzsche is, explaining to me what he really fucking meant by the whole 'God is Dead' spiel, and I try to back away and face the cigarettes, and she's still talking and staring at me.
>cont.
>>
File: Chrysanthemum.jpg (859KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Chrysanthemum.jpg
859KB, 1024x768px
>>19205053
>>19205032
>>19205044
The weirdest bit is their looks though. Part of the reason I haven't gone into it. I think the best way to describe the way the one I encountered looked like was as an abstract, at least partially.
Like you tell a kid to draw a house, he'll draw a square box, with a window, a door, and a roof. That's it. You wont find any house that looks like that, but he's drawing some kind of an abstract "ideal" of a house.
I still have no fucking clue what eye color this lady had, in fact my memories of her face are just kind of generic, "fill in the blank", no fucking clue how or why.
But you likely are wondering how the fuck I knew this Chick is a Vampire. Well that's partially because she told me.
I'm dead fucking serious.
So, beforehand my night is going fairly normal. Then this lady, the vampire lady comes in, and this time rather than browsing our shit she goes straight to the fucking counter.
>"Need any help, Miss? Looking for a specific item?" Is usually my go to in these cases
>She stares at me dead in the fucking eye. Fucking sends shivers down my spine.
>"What would you do if someone tried to kill you?"
>Ohboy.jpg
>Lowkey freakout, edge my hand close to my box cutter, honestly don't want to die as some fucking convenience store clerk like some fucking GTA NPC
>I try to put on my best intimidating face and say some one liner, something like "There's less painful ways to consider suicide"
>I'm saying this in a fucking 7/11 uniform
>cont.
>>
File: Desert.jpg (826KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Desert.jpg
826KB, 1024x768px
>>19205080
>Whatever I said seemed to fucking set something off in her head. She fucking speedwalks around the counter to meet me.
>I get out my box cutter and just try to say shit like "Miss take a step back", crap I heard on Cops and shit.
>Unlike The Simpsons, my store's too fucking ghetto to even have a cheapo Alarm system I can set off on the register.
>Bitch wraps her hands around my throat, and they're fucking ice cold, and she's fucking choking me out
>I'm a twigfag, but I honestly think her grip was like literal iron
>After a few seconds, she let's me go
>"Why didn't you hit me first?" She asks, like, honestly fucking curious.
>"If I looked like I was going to kill you, why didn't you fight?"
>I'm crapping my pants, don't have any response or comeback.
>She sees my box cutter, grabs it, traces it lightly over my palm
>It fucking hurts
>She grips my hand almost like she's going to break it for a few seconds, then smears the fucking blood over my face
>Starts ranting some shit, "This is what makes you, all of you, actually important."
>"I can bleed you like a pig and still this will be yours"
>I'm fucking screaming at her to let go of me, she presses the box cutter blade against my lips to quiet me fucking down
>"I'm going to let you in on a big secret."
>Honestly if it weren't for the fact she was holding a blade to my mouth I likely would've been screaming too loud to hear this next bit.
>"I ***consume*** you and yours, I take this, I take your life, and I completely extinguish it."
>She fucking smears the blood from my hand over her fucking cheek
>"Every day I try to figure you out, but all I see is a herd, all of you, you just eat and eat and eat for taste or to stop feeling hunger, and you don't ever consume, you just grow everything all over again and eat again."
>She stares directly at me, and for one minute I think the mask is fucking falling off, cause I remember losing it even louder, like going full fucking nuts kind of losing it.
>cont.
>>
File: Jellyfish.jpg (758KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jellyfish.jpg
758KB, 1024x768px
>>19205102
>I saw something, like a big gaping void, that's all I really can describe
>Like a living black hole if that makes any sense
>She's fucking standing over me, and I can't even form a coherent thought, not even an "I want to live"
>This bitch mutters one word, and while my memory is shit I still remember this bit perfectly: "Vampire."
>Don't know if I just had a psychotic breakdown or got an earnest insight into her psychology there, but I've seen predators, I used to go hunting with my Uncle.
>What she was, that look she gave me, it wasn't a fucking Predator look, you can fucking comprehend hunger, wanting to eat on some level across all species
>This bitch looked like she just wanted to fucking destroy.
So whatever goes on with Vampires, I don't think we can even comprehend them as 'humans with a weird curse/disease', that's some whole other fucking level of mindfuck.
>>
>>19191594
Kinda similar story here. It was between 4-6 grade though. Girl named Alex (Alexis maybe?) had black hair and she was pale as shit. She wore black eye shadow but no other makeup. And yeah faggots I know that sounds cliche but I'm giving you my memories as they are. I only remember her on the playground once. We had a fire drill and got to stay outside after it. Supposedly, she was involved with a boy falling off the playground and cracking his head open. I didn't see her push him or the kid actually on the ground, but I know it happened. She was in foster care so I dunno where she is now. My last memory of her was DARE related. The officers did a weekly (monthly?) anonymous question box thing. Someone put in a question asking if the officers had ever dealt with foster kids. Q stated that they were a foster kid too. Everyone agreed that it was the girl who put it in the box. Kinda interesting I guess.

I also babysit a kid who is slightly vampiric but he has other issues so meh.
>>
File: 1490454008775.jpgf.jpg (107KB, 1020x753px) Image search: [Google]
1490454008775.jpgf.jpg
107KB, 1020x753px
>>19205053
Thats just a tweaker, dumbass.
>>
>>19205112
So she(or it) just let you go?
>>
>>19203700
Just curious europoor here, why?
Is ot because of the countless vampire hunts in the medival times?
>>
File: strain4.jpg (75KB, 970x1502px) Image search: [Google]
strain4.jpg
75KB, 970x1502px
What do you guys think about the vampires from the strain?
>>
>>19205248
Interesting concept, but they sort of come off as some kind of thing that's not quite a vampire or would work for a vampire maybe. Just my opinion, though, I can see why people would like the concept.
>>
>>19189618
>So how do you become a vampire anyhow?
The only way is for a vampire to invite you to drink his blood, usually after a sexual experience. If he drinks yours, it's to kill you. If you take his blood without his will, he dominates you, and you become a mule/slave.
>>
>>19190154
>How do vampires effectively integrate into communities and social circles while having a constant aversion to sunlight?
not easily. most are loners who are nocturnal by nature. i've heard they can stand sunlight but actively avoid it because it makes their eyes water.
>>
>>19190550
>Tell me more about the eternal war between vampires and werewolves /x/
werewolves stink. vampires smell so good, it will evoke a physiological response in those close to them.
>>
>>19190822
>What use does and OLD vampire have for such petty things?
the old ones want only one thing, eternal love
>>
>>19190832
>While victims in a city or a rural area might arouse suspicion from local authorities, smugglers have access to a bunch of undocumented people for prostitution or otherwise
you think they think like a human, you are prey. like cattle.
>>
>>19195139
>This guy for example knows. Call him woke-guy. I'm replying to my own post.
Notice he's the oldest one.
>>
>>19195202
>Turn yourself in for science :^)
you first. my place, after dusk.
>>
>>19195204
>If vampires really were real, why would they tolerate inquisitive mortals at all?
because you're not a threat.

why do you tolerate every kitten you see that thinks it's roaring at you, but it's really just a meow?
>>
>>19197948
>loyalty. Doesn't look too good,
loyalty looks perfect
>>
>>19198040
>No! I always thought (or hoped) that vampires are asexual or don't care for degenerate sexual activities.
completely untrue. but it is all about that spark. the connection.

isn't it that way with everything?
>>
>>19198734
>Unfortunately. The closest supernatural person I met was this guy who had synesthesia that could almost with 100% accuracy tell how someone was feeling.
not synesthesia, that's fusion of the senses, like sight with taste. you get it with hallucinogens.

that man you describe was an "Empath."
>>
>>19203492
>That's okay, totally-real-vampire-anon. You can just show me in person...
your place ok?

https://youtu.be/vV1V0U41HI4

I can invite my wife Mina,

https://youtu.be/LpOzIuej7TA

she's such a QT.

you fool.
>>
>>19205032
>Can you tell more?
Stephenie Meyer
“And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…"
"What a stupid lamb,"
"What a sick, masochistic lion.”
>>
>>19205158
>Just curious europoor here, why?
bad memories
>>
>>19205358
Well then, if you got loyalty, where do you find the vampires?

>>19205377
Bring your whole family if you want to.

>>19205028
>When you actually see something as fucked as a Vampire, and interact with one, you'll understand why you should be scared fucking shitless.

Who said they wouldn't? Everyone (or ALMOST everyone) would without a doubt. It's easy to post online in comfortable safety but if you were confronted with something inhumane it would be scary as fuck. I had 1-2 situations were I thought I saw something that was... not human... and it was a really terrifying, primal kind of fear. Well turns out it was humans, but the fear was still one of a kind.
>>
>>19205080
>>19205102
>>19205112
There's cameras every in 7/11 (even in the ghetto ones, so you don't steal shit) and you tell me this vampire assaults you and tortures you in the middle of the store for everyone to see?

This whole greentext sounds like fanfinction, especially the way she talks, like an edgy movie villain.
>>
File: (pom).jpg (39KB, 524x600px) Image search: [Google]
(pom).jpg
39KB, 524x600px
>>19205320
>Notice he's the oldest one.

Yeah! The old ones know... the kids are too cheeky about the topic.
>>
>>19205385
>>19205385
>“And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…"
>"What a stupid lamb,"
What the fuck does this even mean?
>>
File: 1498120813869.png (147KB, 491x478px) Image search: [Google]
1498120813869.png
147KB, 491x478px
>its another anon claims he's a vampire but won't provide proof because it goes against their secret society code but somehow was able to reveal that he's a vampire episode
>mfw
>>
File: 1498442194853.jpg (466KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498442194853.jpg
466KB, 900x900px
>>19205796
That it's stupid for a lamb to be in a situation where it made the lion fall in love with it to begin with, because the lion can easily tear it apart and probably will at some point?

I'm not familiar with the book or what EXACTLY the author means but it's not rocket science.
>>
>>19205028
>>19205053
>>19205080
>>19205102
>>19205112
I've read plenty of dumb stories before but what really makes this stand out is the outright lack of connection between your images and text. Nevertheless, thanks for the slight enjoyment.

>>19205364
The way he described it to me was that he perceived all movement with different colors and in time found that certain patterns of colors could be used to decipher feelings or lies within body language. I guess Empath sounds pretty similar to me, but he never said anything about feeling what others felt or sensed any inner energy, just that he had any easier time guessing compared to others thanks to his brain. He described himself with it, I'm just repeating it.
>>
File: 1497321284284.gif (489KB, 497x373px) Image search: [Google]
1497321284284.gif
489KB, 497x373px
I just bought Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. Anyone have any tips, recommendations, or anything of that sort? What's the best faction to join for a beginner playthrough? I was thinking of Nosferatu but I'm not sure.
>>
File: vtmb guide.jpg (523KB, 1200x2268px) Image search: [Google]
vtmb guide.jpg
523KB, 1200x2268px
>>19206044
>>
>>19206050
Appreciate it, thanks, lad.
>>
>>19205287
there is no war. vampires exist. werewolves dont. I know that sounds like a paradox but it's a fact.
>>
>>19206044
Take the personality test at the start. It will tell you what clan is closest to your own traits.
My personal favorites are Tremere because magic, Malkavian because crazy and fun playthrough, and then Nosferatu because you can lurk and be stealthy, live in the dark corners and sewers n shit.
Firearms suck big time, dont use them until later in the game.
Get some points to persuasion and subterfuge, these give new dialogue lines and provide for extra reward.
>>
>>19205287
>vampires smell so good,

What exactly do they smell like?
>>
>>19191594
Not a vampire, that's just what actual autism is like.
>>
>>19194987
>LARPers never hurt nobody.
They do, though. If the truth is out there, it's being drowned out by all the LARPers making shit up.
>>
>>19207052
^ This. A thousand times.

LARPers are the WORST kind of all the posters on this board. The schizos can't help it, they are ill and can't tell truth from delusion. The skeptics can still be argued with. But LARPers just do it because they are bored and want attention and... as Anon above me said, drowning out the tiny bit of possible truth. I hate them.
>>
File: marceline.jpg (19KB, 316x480px) Image search: [Google]
marceline.jpg
19KB, 316x480px
>tfw no qt vampire gf to vampirize you and spend eternity with
>>
>>19207387
NEVER
GIVE
UP
>>
>>19207077
Everyone who claims to be a vampire is a roleplayer because vampires are like dragons: Fantasy
>>
File: 1491883801731.jpg (402KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
1491883801731.jpg
402KB, 2896x2896px
>>19207664
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (425KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
425KB, 1920x1080px
>>19207664
>Dragons
>Fantasy
Explain this then!
>>
>>19207664
You're thinking too extreme. It is MOST LIKELY for vampires to be fake, sure. But you can still try and keep a curious mind to see if they do exist after all.

I still talk to any person making these claims, you have nothing to lose (besides brain cells) to listen to them as long as you don't believe what they say without proof... where's the problem? I can talk to 10000 roleplayers if that means I will eventually talk to one REAL vampire or maybe just a person that met one.
>>
>>19207700
The only people who believe in vampires are 11 year olds who read one too many creepy pastas.
>>
>>19207700
> if that means I will eventually talk to one REAL vampire
It doesn't mean that because
>>19207664
>>
File: jodie.png (138KB, 345x358px) Image search: [Google]
jodie.png
138KB, 345x358px
>>19207744
>>19207758
Interesting, the vampire defense force is in full triggered damage control mode again. Guess we are TOO CLOSE to the truth.

Nothing to see here, mortals, vampires are not real, hush hush....
>>
File: Accepting_Youre_Death.png (291KB, 691x576px) Image search: [Google]
Accepting_Youre_Death.png
291KB, 691x576px
>>19195225
They'll only notice if you mess with their operations.
>>
>>19207774
Illuminati and vamps are the same thing
>>
>>19208092
Someone told me that in the elite illuminati council there's 1 vampire and 1 alien. Spooky huh?
>>
File: tinfoil-hat-guy1.jpg (117KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil-hat-guy1.jpg
117KB, 800x450px
>>19208188
>>
>>19189030
Bruce, baby. Someone told me you were on here. Turn off your computer and go to sleep.
>>
>>19208263
what
>>
>>19208263
Fuck off mom
>>
>>19208263
>>19208304
whoops forgot the trip.
>>
>>19208311
how old are you?
>>
>>19208318
Last time I checked I was 12.
>>
This thread should get its death blow soon.

>tfw 290 posts later and still didn't find the secret to find vampires
>>
>>19208342
Just go out and explore the world anon. Even if you don't find the vampires, you will still gain worldly experience. Plus it's always fun to get drinks with foreigners.
>>
>>19208358
I wish but something is defect in my head. I can't enjoy that stuff, I have no fun in social interactions with people outside. If you ever find a vampire in a bar don't forget to tell us in a green text of epic... proportions.
>>
>>19208367
>If you ever find a vampire in a bar don't forget to tell us in a green text of epic... proportions.
will do buddy.
>>
File: 1497330097796.png (227KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
1497330097796.png
227KB, 600x335px
>implying the real vamps aren't nosferatu(s) posting on /r9k/

You're looking in all the wrong places.
>>
>>19208472
That place is just a den of bitter virgins. I always picture vamps browsing /biz/ for some reason. Though realistically it'd be more likely for them to be hanging around /soc/ if we go by cliche stereotypes.
>>
>>19208472
So the Nosferatu are mostly interested in shemale dicks and tfw no gf? Interesting.
>>
>>19208514
Isolation has a way of fucking with your mind...
>>
>>19208581
Poor degenerates. Well now I know at least who's behind all the posts on /r9k/, pic related.
>>
File: QT.jpg (12KB, 236x335px) Image search: [Google]
QT.jpg
12KB, 236x335px
>>19207387
You've got good taste, anon. I've had a couple. Crazy but fun.
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.