[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are being mind controlled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0401.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0401.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
I am in telepathic communication with a being and this is the latest exchange of information I had with the being

Imagine humanity as a beautiful young virgin boy and girl. The guy lives off in a small community with peaceful beautiful people and never does anything incredibly bad

The girl grows up surrounded by immoral filth. She's psychologically abused and misled her entire life by ugly people that are jealous of her and try to get her to be disgusting

She reaches her teens and starts doing drugs and alcohol and loses her virginity to a greasy biker who she doesn't know killed children because he listens to cool music, walks cool, has a nice voice, and has money so she thinks she'll be cool. Gets a few stds and goes on with life having orgies, tries some scat sex at a shit party, fucks some animals for a part time job when she needed rent, has a child with a nigger pimp etc.
All while watching fashion weekly to try and determine which colors, objects and scents she can bath herself in to try and look more desirable to the molest she's in a marriage with

Then she wins the lottery, gets a divorce and gets the best perfume, clothes, dresses, house, vehicles etc. she can and goes out trying to find a partner. The neighbor is a different color and so sends a letter their filled with anthrax and kills the children. She hires a hit man to kill some people etc.

She meets the guy and thinks she's sophisticated and a great match for him to have a loving relationship and family with

Being with you would be like being with buffalo bill from silence of the lambs that bought a suit and tie and thinks he's good enough for others

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6xHtVLMFCHo

Imagine trying to live your quiet life alone after being abused your entire life and a telepath giving ideas like that about you and your people when you're not even trying to be with anyone and don't want to be because you know a previous relationship ruined your desirability

How do I block telepathy?
>>
>>19188832
>>
>>19188832
It's easier than it seems, you just have to learn how the toughts get out.

You are defined by what you want.

It's actually simple.
>>
>>19188853
I'll elaborate, when you reach for the thing you want you expose yourself, you expose your inner world.
>>
Smoke some DMT upside down and the voices will stop.
>>
>>19188905
Aurora you really shilling this DMT thing
Did you smoke some recently?
If so light one for me cutie <3.
>>
What does this have to with telepathy? I get you are a virgin. That's okay, but what does this have to do with telepathy?
>>
>>19188948
I never tried it, but I want to so I can see what all the hoopla is about. I'm in a position where I can't smoke anything for at least a year.
>>
>>19188970
Unlucky im in the same kinda boat
Well i could but it would not work
Out to well :(
>>
>>19188960
Good question! Wondering the same thing...? Other than letting us know about their penchant for abstinence from all things pleasurable, and racial animosity, and a million other things we all coulda lived the rest of our lives without knowing, anon hasn't said even a little bit of something on topic!
>>
the amount of tripfags is beyond any cancerous form of degenerated shittery.

oh boy.
>>
I'm not reaching out for anything but Trying to rationalize life and teach myself about existence.

Something is playing an offensive mind game with me that wrecks my life and teaches me stuff with ideas and visions if I wonder about the information

Today It's trying to tell me that I am disgusting and so is the species and I know that unless I'm just hearing what it thinks somehow

From what I can tell the being is a gross psycho that doesn't understand objects or behaiour that is good, bugging me for answers, then gets answers and ruins my life more whil pretending the answers are its own

Like a deceiver telepath that is trying to mask itself as good so it can blend in and continue molesting others

It's creepy. The minds of others are like sick in the head creeps trying to compete for attention and recognition
>>
File: 007.png (222KB, 496x386px) Image search: [Google]
007.png
222KB, 496x386px
>>19188832
>Imagine humanity as a beautiful young virgin boy
You have my attention.
>>
It's asking me to map out morality and desirable objects so it can pretend to be me

It wants to know my beliefs and desires and as it asks it tries to hide that it's intent is to try and pretend to be me
>>
>>19189039
It wants me to map out good and bad arguments and says it wants an ultimate truth of existence to use against other so it can win arguments and try to dominate everyone and everything
>>
Is this Chris again?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.