[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kanye West Body Double

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170622_153716.jpg (168KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170622_153716.jpg
168KB, 750x1334px
I recall a post discussing how Kanye's widely projected "mental spiral" throughout media followed shortly after he calls out Jay-Z for his negligence to get in contact with Kanye at one of his shows https://youtu.be/MMl4q2pHCjQ
Soon after he storms off and the rest of the tour is cancelled. Later, I see him meeting with Trump, hair dyed yellow (color of shame) and forced to take photo ops with no apparent relevancy to either his benefits or Trump's candidacy.
Later, reports of him being exiled to a "Cabin in Montana" for an extended period of time.
>Can't seem to find reliable source on this besides Complex news, however it is widely reported throughout social media
And today , this https://twitter.com/peachymamii/status/877559756692627457
Thoughts ?
>>
>>19188649
Bumpan
>>
I heard say he is trying to redeem his soul, or they killed and replaced him, ultimately who really cares most celebrities are empty hollow shells of what used to be human.
>>
>>19188694
Agreed, definitely not the artist I grew up on. I think it's peculiar how clear cut and apparent this case is
>>
This could explain why I just heard on the radio that Kanye and Kim are going to use a cerogit mother to have another baby.
>>
>>19188772
>a cerogit mother

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>19188808
Beats me.
>>
>>19188808
Surrogate mother.
>>
>>19188808
Surrogate mother
>>
>>19188808
>>19188840
>>19188846
At least he tried.
>>
File: mJPUkDIz.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
mJPUkDIz.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
Hoodie must be trying to revive his career
>>
Meant to be Hootie fukkin autocorrect
>>
>>19188649
Fucker looks like Hootie and the Blowfish
>>
>>19188649
He is probably dead like assange
>>
>>19188649
That is NOT fucking Kanye. Are (((they))) serious? Are they fucking with us or do they think we don't notice?
>>
Too tall
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.