[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0672.jpg (18KB, 247x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0672.jpg
18KB, 247x250px
>be me, 2 months ago
>in bed, sister sleeping next to me
>can't sleep
>feel eerie for no reason
>just thinking about memes and shit, for some reason I'm on edge
>put my face into my pillow
>suddenly all I can think is 'she's behind you'
>I start shaking
>I know something is behind me
>Turn to the side
>I can see this dark figure reaching for me, it's getting closer
>It's in the corner of my eye, I'm scared shitless but I feel like I'm hallucinating
>Actually shaking to death, convulsing intensely
>I think that if I didn't move now, I'd have a seizure or something
>Used to have them
>It's about to touch my shoulder
>Forcefully I turn straight around, onto my back
>Figure is gone
>Heart rate went from 60 bpm to at least 140
>Panting intensely
>Go to sleep an hour later after listening to music and calming down

What the fuck did I see, /x/? Pic unrelated.
>>
File: x_tan___moonlight_by_vaeos.png (66KB, 254x342px) Image search: [Google]
x_tan___moonlight_by_vaeos.png
66KB, 254x342px
Shadow people.
>>
>>19188426
You saw your sanity being lost.
>>
>>19188452
Shit, am I going crazy? I mean, sometimes I'll talk to myself when I'm alone, and I wander around aimlessly when I stand.
>>
Your sister was just trying to give you the succ
>>
That's the dark one who helps you when you're about to astral project. She was trying to guide you. Next time, let her touch you.
>>
Why were you in bed with your sister?
>>
>>19188514
Asking the important questions
>>
>>19188461
I'm not sure what you mean by that. Give me more information.
>>
>>19188461
You're not even close to insanity until you start hearing voices, so just relax.

The being you saw was one who helps you transition to the astral plane. It is common to see this kind of being when you are close to astral projecting or when you enter sleep paralysis. They are there to guide you to the astral plane.
>>
>>19188426
>>be me, 2 months ago
Had almost the same experience, 15 years ago
>get home EAS from army
>Dream some being is behind me and cant move, feel trapped
>distinct smell
>physically force myself to wake up
>heart rate going nuts
>reasoned during the dream that I was in hell
>>
>>19188667
Autism
>>19188544
Florida.
>>
File: xtan_comic_p1_by_spikewible.jpg (241KB, 1000x1540px) Image search: [Google]
xtan_comic_p1_by_spikewible.jpg
241KB, 1000x1540px
>>19188434
Didn't had that one.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.