[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral Projection/Remote Viewing Study

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hey guys, I'm organizing a study on astral projection to provoke whether or not it is legitimate.
>But the government--
Gets to decide what is published and what isn't.

So please report in if you are confident in your abilities and will be free the week of August 5th. The study will take place in TN
>>
>>19188163
Can you provide any details?
>>
>>19188302
It's still currently being put together, but subjects will be blindfolded before entering a room and instructed to, upon lying down in bed, AP. They will be given a 5 item objective on details to keep track of and state upon waking up. These five details will be changed between each subject. They will be objects visible to anyone capable of standing in the middle of the room and looking 360 degrees; nothing will be underneath places a person cannot physically fit and nothing will require a projection to physically move anything..
>>
>>19188370
You do realize that most people who have any talent in Astral Projection most commonly do it while awake, in asana, no? Not to say that it CAN'T occur while asleep, but it is wayy too easy to conflate lucid dreaming with AP.
>>
>>19188391
In which case all that changes is the subject assumes their meditative pose and continues the experiment according to the remaining guidelines
>>
>>19188421
Just saying, you designed your experiment with a fundamental misunderstanding which means you failed the second step of the scientific method. You designed the experiment without sufficient background knowledge. You're gonna want to keep looking too, because it's often been asserted that the "astral realm," so called, is not like a reflection in a mirror of the physical realm, but rather like an entire room full of mirrors reflecting the physical plane. Think one of those fun-house rooms.
>>
>>19188449
How would AP even be falsifiable in that case?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.