[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about Titor /x/ Did he really come from the future to warn us?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

Tell me about Titor /x/
Did he really come from the future to warn us?
>>
>>19187995
Interest bump
>>
File: trump time travel.jpg (184KB, 863x750px) Image search: [Google]
trump time travel.jpg
184KB, 863x750px
>>
>>19187995
You just finished that shitty anime?

There's no way of truly knowing but if you researched and tried to find out yourself instead of wanting to be spoonfed, you would know it's most likely a hoax.
>>
>>19188504
The anime was amazing and impossible to backtrack pieces of software are already a problem.
>>
>>19187995
English is not my native language, sorry for the mistakes :

I am only going to say this : A few weeks ago maybe a month and half there was this very forgotten thread, here in /x/ , were two posters were having a "conversation" so to speak.

One of them was the OP , it did not have "John Titor" as the name. He/she started the thread with something like :

"You are the one who started all this, the mandela effect , the war , etc , you are John Titor" .

And then in the first post it appared another poster with "How did you noticed it ? " etc...

There were only two posters on that thread and it went 404 in a few minutes , i hope i saved but i got a mess of an archive.

Make whatever you wish of this info.
>>
>>19189131
>people still think there's such a thing as mandela effect
From all the shit that got popularized by conspiracy theorists, was the stupidest one. Excellent...
>>
>>19189344
no but for realz, ive noticed shit as well, call me schizo all u want, but i do believe this theory
>>
>>19187995
>did he really come to warn us
By that i'll take that you want truth, not entertainment. Welp, here it goes

>guy writes a book called "T1-Thor" and something something
>moves from the house
>another guy finds it and likes it
>find an internet forum and self inserts as a time traveller
>people went crazy believing gibberish anyone with a minimum of knowledge and verboise could've written
>no one noticed all the plot holes and cop-outs
>no one forgets the fact that the heraldic "Titor" doesn't even exist, and he claimed he went back to the past and lived with his parents, and that kind of stupid flaws in the story
>it's been proven a lawyer and a geek created the whole hoax, and they even run the "john titor foundation"
>etc etc
Nah, it's a sham. Sorry.
Before asking to the sheeple, try to dig deeper if you want truth.
>>
>>19189389
Can be another hoax like the "4chan spoopy spectre on the mobile phone" shit.
Also, Mandela effect can easily be explained by three words: Massive memory loss.
People is retarded. Never forget that.
>>
>>19189344
Prove it. Prove its not an phenomena that thousands of people have report. Please , i will be waiting you.
>>
>>19189465
>thousands of people forgot it's not "luke, i'm your father"
>a lot of people still think it's spelled "fruit loops"
>literally most "proofs" of mandela effect are spelling errors and wrong quotes of movies

>thousands of people thought fucking mandela was dead before he really died, which gave the "phenomena" it's name
Is logical thinking proof enough of human stupidity and gullibility?
>>
>>19187995
Look OP, I'm gonna save you some time and say it was a lie or hoax, because sevral things he mentioned did not happen, alrhough, warning us could've changed the timeline. There's a book called above top secret that has the titor messages and I can assure you, both nuclear amd civil war were to happen by 2016. Look the book up. It says he needed some sort of IBM computer from the 90's so if you ask me it's kinda Bs.
>>
>>19189543
>could've changed the timeline
That's the biggest copout of all, and worst is that people BELIEVE it.
Besides, that "cathastrophic" event already was fixed in newer devices, in the present, and not the future, so only proves it's a fiction story based on knowledge of the past.
>b-but he came back to-
No, he sold his car and the time-machine. Read the whole story before defending it mongoloids.
>>
File: batgirl69201211.jpg (112KB, 520x780px) Image search: [Google]
batgirl69201211.jpg
112KB, 520x780px
>>19189131
Interesting.
>>
>>19189494
That or the mighty supernatural power of edition, you fucking shill.
Mandela effect is real, though it's anything but paranormal.
>>
>>19189494
That or the mighty supernatural power of edition, you fucking shill.
Mandela effect is real. I wouldn't classify it as paranormal, though.
It's the reason these fucking pages exist, for fuck's sake:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruit_Loops_(disambiguation)
>>
>>19189543
>alrhough, warning us could've changed the timeline
false desu. titor himself making the claims he did, as well as the posts talking about lotto results made it clear he was utilising causal time travel, for it to 'change the timeline' it would need to be some sort of MWI time travel.

can safely assume it's a hoax now that his predictions have failed to come true
>>
>>19187995
None of what he predicted came through so I think we can close this case.

>>19189389
>>19189465
>>19191635
>>19191638
It's just false memories. There's nothing supernatural about misremembering names of shows or movie quotes.
>>
>>19188498
How does being in Home Alone 2, hosting The Apprentice, and having a eastern European model wife factor into this?
>>
>>19187995
To be truthful he actually came from another timeline. So no
>>
>>19191840
him coming from another timeline undermines his claims as in >>19191640, not only that but it would mean his 'time machine' was actually some sort of quantum traverser (once again through MWI in the previous post), presumably making his task of getting the IBM computer pointless as 'saving one timeline out of an infinite variations and infinite titors' is basically admitting 'this super secret task in order to save the world doesn't matter much in the grand scheme of things, and presumably I can't return to my own timeline, boy am I incompetent'.

it's an oversight on the hoax creators part for autists like me to point out
>>
>>19187995
Obviously. The first time he witnessed the truth is when he decided to come from the future to leave the impressionable in a daze. I would cite reasons why but observation is plenty.
>>
>>19191860
Have you watched Steins;Gate? It explains how when ever you movie through time you create another branch or jump to another. Can't remember myself but yeah. Definitely an oversight. Though the science behind it is all speculative but that theory seems to be the most agreed upon and sensible
>>
>can't bring up time travel without Mandela or Stein taking over
I'm going back to my own time.
>>
>>19191860
If Titor goes back to a timeline that's near identical to Titor's original timeline, then in all likelyhood a Titor from another similar timeline goes to Titors original timeline.

Think of it like going through into the next room in a hall of mirrors, every other mirror Titor will also go into the next room over.
>>
>>19189465
The burden is on you. You prove it is real
>>
>>19191901
Everyone has seen that overrated trash
>>
I like 4chen
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.