[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if dark matter is how we're able to perceive spirits?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: the-universe-v2.png (300KB, 788x394px) Image search: [Google]
the-universe-v2.png
300KB, 788x394px
What if dark matter is how we're able to perceive spirits?
>>
Do you have any reasoning for this?
>>
>>19187745
lol
>>
>>19187745

There is a lot of dark matter and we can't see it, but nonetheless it has influence on us. It must be spirits.
>>
>>19187770
>inb4 mentions of the archons
>>
>>19187728
What if "spirits" don't actually exist, but instead are merely electronic residue of atoms that gets stuck to the fabric of space time on occasion?
>>
>>19187728
it's much deeper than that

>>19187801
are you rephrasing OP's statement?

also
>electronic
lol
>>
>>19187728
What if dark matter is Weakly Interacting Massive Particles, like neutrinos or another elementary particle of the sort?
>>
>>19187801
Not how electricity works.
>>
>>19187770
Do you even know what dark matter is? The gravity in the milky way galaxy is way stronger than what should be based on the amount of mass that can be seen. Stars should fling out in to the cosmos but they don't do there must be more gravity from mass that we can not see. Dark matter.

Now how in the hell is dark matter related to the spiritual world??
>>
>>19189073
It's not. OP just doesn't know what it is.
>>
>>19187728
dark matter is what the Bible calls "water" from above and below
>>
>>19189111
I figured water from above was rain and water from below was water from underground rivers and aquifers.
>>
not a scientism here

what's dark energy?
>>
>>19189130
Basically you look at all of the nearby galaxy clusters then from there extrapolate what the universe must look like. You get that picture, and it doesn't at all match our mathematical models. You add in a new type of energy to the models and it works. That new energy we add is dark energy.
>>
>>19189072

Correction: not how we currently believe electricity works.

We still can't explain the strong or weak nuclear forces that binds matter together. All I'm saying is that perhaps there is some kind of remnant energy that gets "trapped" from time to time, or "stains" the scaffolding that all matter and energy is built on.

Who fucking knows, dude....
>>
>>19187728
prove it
>>
>>19189130

This: >>19189143

The "dark energy" is not only responsible for the expansion of the observable universe, but for the fact that the expansion is increasing. According to our physicists, this is a direct contradiction to what should be happening based on our current observations.
>>
>>19189166
>No one knows for sure so I'm right
>>
>>19187728
Dark matter is simply the matter in space that is not lit up by nearby objects..
>>
>>19189186
Thank you!
>>
>>19189190

No, dumb ass, I'm not saying that I'm "right", I'm saying that it is but one possibility, among many, based on our incomplete understanding of the cosmos and physics. I could be wrong as hell.

Go back to your vampire thread, faggot.
>>
>>19189240
Protip: In science we like to use this thing called "evidence" and "math" so that we know which theories may be viable and which may not.
>>
>>19189253
Protip: In science, sometimes the math and technology doesn't exist to determine the viability of any given theory.

Dipshit.
>>
>>19189263
Then come back to me when you have a way to test "spirits." Until then, you're not a visionary with a new theory, you're the unwashed hobo on the street corner unintelligibly yelling.
>>
>>19189271
You seem upset, sunshine.

Did that nasty anon make you angry?
>>
>>19189277
You gave me a giggle. If I saw two people talking and one of them was swearing at the other one every sentence, I'd assume that was the angry one :3
>>
>>19189293
There, there, anon. It'll be o.k..
>>
>>19189297
Thanks man. Friends like us gotta stick together.
>>
>>19189303
Not according to my calculations.
>>
>>19189340
:(
>>
>>19187728
Dark matter isn't real. It's a fake concept invented to make tge"accepted" model of physics work, as opposed to the electric universe model which mathematically works without dark matter.
>>
>>19189353

>supernatural model that doesn't make any sense at all originated from a madman's mind
>mathematically works

lol
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.