[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Urban/Suburban/City/Urban Exploration Horror Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: spookcit.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
spookcit.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
ITT: Stories, Personal Experiences, Legends, and other scary shit about or from populated areas.
>>
>>19187439
Im interested ITT.
I have no urbex stories because denver has no abandoned buildings that I know of. Maybe in 30 years there'll be plenty. I guess I have a somewhat spoopy story.

>be me
>be 15
>always stay at my friends shitty trailer, we stay up all night to drink/sneak out/both.
>friend lives in a trailer park in an underdeveloped area on the border of commerce city
>sneak out one night wearing black hoodies and carrying a scooter while he has a longboard
>check out some weird buildings by the river
>going down street
>get to an intersection
>there's a streetlight maybe once every 200 feet
>gaze down the road to my left. I have shitty eyesight that's even worse at night
>see a black silhouette at the nearest streetlight, I'm squinting to see it as clearly as possible
>the street went downhill but I thought the figure was rather tall from where I was.
>telling friend to check it out and tell me what he sees
>the figure is moving towards us but doesn't bob up and down like how people normally walk
>we freak out and speed away
>calm down now, maybe 30 minutes later
>there's a car behind us
>it's not passing
>we jump the ditch to our right to get off the road
>ready to fight
>a girl walks out of the darkness
>the car follows her for another 15 or so feet
>she gets in and they drive away
Not paranormal but for dumb tired kids it got our adreneline going.
>>
>live in mid size southern city, big for the area but dumpy compared to more populated areas
>a fair amount of high rises and such but very little urban density/verticality, most all restaurants/stores are their own buildings and not the ground floor of a high rise like you'd find in bigger cities
>cold, rainy, foggy gloomy etc kind of day
>walking around with some friends from out of town looking for a place to get out of the rain
>two of the friends are both fairly similar looking but not related
>duck into a little cafe
>we're looking down to avoid the rain this whole time and don't get a good look at the building
>Order food and sit down
>One friend has to go to the bathroom and takes the other similar girl with her
>The man at the counter gives them the code for the lock and points out a door in the back
>10 minutes later they're still gone and the rest of us are becoming concerned
>suddenly I get a text
>Anon it's scary up here can you please come up and help us we're on the 4th floor
>I'm fucking perplexed already since I assumed we were in a single story building
>go into the back room with the restroom sign and discover it's not a back room but an ornate luxury skyscraper lobby
>very old decor, clean but looks kind of unmaintained, there's a fish tank in the corner but it's moldy and the fish are dead
>take elevator up to the 4th floor
>as soon as I get off everything feels wrong, like I've intruded somewhere I really shouldn't have
>I'm in a long hallway of offices, again with old fashioned decor in really unsettling way, like it had been abandoned since the 50s but just forgot to decay
>You know how Kubrick made all the sets for the shining architecturally contradicting to make viewers uncomfortable? It felt exactly like that
>Completely silent, no one else on the floor
>I'm almost afraid to move, I feel like if I turn a corner it'll just be a labyrinth that goes on forever

Continued below
>>
Bumping for this faggotry
>>
>>19189237
80's terror real state shark bump.
>>
>>19189156
moar
>>
>>19189156
We're still waiting.
>>
>>19189156
>Start creeping around looking for the bathroom
>Most doors are locked and have frosted glass so you can't see in but I can see in to one just labeled "classroom" and inside is totally destroyed, overturned and smashed up desks, ripped out ceiling tiles, knocked over lamps, etc.
>finally find the bathroom right next to a little break room that has seemingly the only modern technology in the building, some vending machines from the 90s.
>Still haven't seen a single other person in the whole building besides the worker in the restaurant
>Text friends I'm here and they sprint out of the bathroom in tears
>Apparently when they arrived two identical redheaded men had been sitting in the break room and had stopped them and said in unison "Hi, we're twins, are you twins too?"
>They calmly explained that they merely looked alike and then ran into the bathroom to break down which is when they texted me
>it can't have been more than 3 or 4 minutes from me getting the text to finding them but the twins are completely gone
>they tell me the bathroom is scary as hell too and bring me in to see it
>Again it has this bizarre ancient abandoned luxury aesthetic, there's an opulent lounge with ancient decor, peeling wallpaper, old scale in the corner, one of the stalls has collapsed in on itself
>Getting pretty freaked
>Decide to try sn investigate the whole building for real
>Head to the top floor and get into the service stairs to look for roof access
>Sitting on a pipe in the staircase like a pedestal is what seems to be an ancient fertility goddess statue carved out of wood
>Dumbass friend takes it for himself
>He goes back to school in at the end of the week and leaves the statue in my house
>This was right before New Year's, all next year I had shit luck, I struck out hard with the girl I was talking to at the time, my close friend group disentigrated, I went from very social confident optimist to depressed hermit who browses /x/

>cont
>>
>>19189317
>Go back there several times, I always feel like I'm being watched. I've started noticing weird stains in the elevators, and sometimes the lights start glowing red. It's unsettling as hell.
>Finally the same friend that took the statue comes back for New Years again
>On the one year anniversary of the first time we went we ceremonially return the statue to its rightful place
>Since then my life has improved amazingly, friend group reunited, gotten plenty of girls, became way more outgoing, etc
>Try to go back once after returning the statue and there's now a security guard closing off the upper floors
>my quest is complete

Totally possible the whole thing with the statue was all coincidence and placebo but that's true for most /x/ events. Regardless, something was very very off about that building. Just walking around you felt like something was always waiting for you to turn the wrong corner so it could trap you. I've got some pictures of it around on my phone, I'll post them if anyone's interested.
>>
>>19189336
Post em faget
>>
>>19189336 blease do
>>
>small town in central europe (50k)
>16 yrs old
>be out drinking with friends
>two of them went home
>just me and my best friend
>we decide to get some take away
>go to city center, get food
>go to the nearby park
>its around 23:00 (11pm)
>we sit on benches near playground
>there's a swing moving there
>no wind, but we just assume that someone was swinging recently
>we're done eating, the swing is still moving rather fast
>we go there and stop it
>we go away
>look behind the shoulder few minutes later
>the swing is moving again

i don't know what happened. there was absolutely no wind, and it was moving rather fast
>>
>>19189336
Post the damn pictures. You have piqued my interest.
>>
>>19189336
Post them anon
>>
>>19189336

man, i'd love to find something like this. weird old mysteriously empty place sounds awesome.

can you tip us off to the actual building? i guess you said the security guard wouldn't let you up but i'd still like to look into it.
>>
OK I'm back, here's the light glowing red. This was on my second or third visit, it was definitely white before and was white the next time I came.
>>
Here's one of the hallways, sorry for the weird orientation I'm doing this on mobile and can't seem to fix it.
>>
Here's the classroom. Not a great angle, most of the destroyed stuff was off to the right side where it couldn't be seen from the door, and the only time I actually went in was when the guard caught me before I could get any good pics. It was weird as hell though, lots of old dusty radios and construction equipment presumably from a failed renovation as well as several expired cases of some energy drink I'd never heard of, probably left behind by workers too.
>>
And here's my friend returning the statue to it's original location
>>
>>19192497
I guess there's no harm, it's the Nelson building on the corner of 2nd Ave N and 20th Street N in Birmingham Al. The restaurant is called Pita Loco, highly recommend it if you're in the area whether you're trying to see spooks or not they've got the best cheap burgers in the city IMO.
>>
HOLY SHIT OP ACTUALLY DELIVERED PHOTOS AND THEY ACTUALLY LOOK REAL AND THEY ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE WHAT HE DESCRIBED

dear diary: today my heart leapt at the possibility that /x/ might be less than 100% terrible.
>>
Holy fuck, actual delivery and they match up with the story. This is why I come here, once in a blue moon it's not shit. Good show OP
>>
bump for that quality delivery
>>
Thx for making the thread good anon
>>
>>19192702
Did you get any of the bathroom or break room?
>>
>>19194244
Nah, I did when I first went but I got a new phone since then and lost most all my pictures.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.