[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nuntism General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: paranormal.png (388KB, 651x502px) Image search: [Google]
paranormal.png
388KB, 651x502px
Nuntism is a religion I founded not long ago. I'm here to answer any questions you may have about the hereafter for the next hour and a half. My religion is based on study through mediums, books and astral travel with only some of it actually being faith.

What would you ask of me /x/?
>>
I would ask you to go outside and try to talk to chicks.
>>
>>19186728
Women these days are a waste of time. Even if you find one worthy of bearing your children, they will probably divorce you and take more than half your wealth. Sure I could just sleep around, but who wants to risk disease for something as petty as sex.
>>
>>19186705
If you're using books...
> Mediums, books and astral travel
Who's books? Unless you're a Hebrew, Sanskrit, Aramaic, Egyptian, Phoenician fluent scholar and have access to some dead sea scrolls I'd say your reading the watered down and fictionalized allegory.
No need to go as far as 'a new religion' for this one. If
>only some of it actually being faith
Then it's YOUR faith, of course that's a great thing, but you shouldn't need something to call it and a brand for it so that others might someday validate you. This will happen anyway if you have correctly interpreted 'faith'.
>>
>>19186749
I would shit on men just to prove my point and mock you for your bullshit but I don't feel like doing it right now
>>
>>19186766
I'm using books by that I mean modern books written by mediums. Specifically "the barbanell report" which is supposed to be the former owner of psychic news communicating from the afterlife.

I'm not really looking for validation. I just want the true way to be taught.
>>
Unfortunately we are out of time. I have somewhere to be now.

>>19186772

Well shit it up then.
>>
>>19186785
If the true way is true then it is common to all and would be innate (i.e from within). If you have come to what you think is truth then good on you, but you'll only awaken that in another if they're there.

If you see the Buddha on the road, kill him.

Sure our natural inclinations toward truth might feel like THE truth but by nature we have such a long way to go. You'd be held back in progress by trying to teach before the knowledge is ripe.

That said, I might check out the barnabell report.

know yourself, know that you never (((know)))
>>
>>19186749
> who needs to talk to woman when I can fuck sasquatch in the astral realm?? Lol right guys?!?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.