[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The forces of good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5650.jpg (191KB, 866x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5650.jpg
191KB, 866x1300px
Here's an experiment that says a lot about your soul

Read this pdf file (text and images) about a true story of canadians ritually ruining the most good kids in the universe.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6sDqmRjzkJFckxLQXV4eUdJeDQ

Its a true gross story that ruins the very idea of life and love so everything about humanity is offensive

Let that really settle in your mind fir a while and think that that means canadians are the most rancid things in the universe worse than anything you can imagine

For example, it is fact that being friends with a canadian is worse for your soul than drinking diarrhea

Now the challenge

Write something really good about canadians. I mean good good about love and happiness.

Me personally, i seriously can't do it. I actually can't write an example because it makes me feel ill and irritated

If you can write something good about a canadian then you are actually a very bad person

There really is a force of good and bad in the universe

If you are a good person you will comprehend the information and actually have a form of writers block and struggle

If you can write something good then you are manifesting evil in the universe and a bad person

That is a fact of existence

Writing good things about bad people will rot your soul

Seriously, even stan lee had a nervous breakdown trying to write something good about them
>>
>>19186522
Conflating good and evil by race or nationality is retarded. These people are evil sure, but that doesnt mean all Canadians are innately evil.

Your insistence on saying "Canadians are evil very evil look how evil" is a very blatant attempt at trying to use the power of suggestion to make the reader of your post hate all Canadians. This type of manipulation and intellectual dishonesty is one of the things evident with someone who has an evil, or at least shallow soul

I'm not offended btw I'm Dutch. But OP comes off as really sanctimonious. Tell me about all the attrocities your country men have committed and let us judge you for them.
>>
>>19186552
Its not my intent to use suggestion to cause hate. I've been neglected my entire life and nobody taught me about morality. I've been getting thoughts from somewhere like telepathy and it told me that the government is evil and therefore people who support the government are putting money in the pockets of some of the most vile people in the universe and financially supporting the crude life styles of such people.

I realise that children can be considered innocent new life and its not that bad. Though it was explained to me that the negative energy of the adults ruins the goodness of the children as the children play and think good things of their parents.

What i was taught recently is that the canadians don't actually comprehend right and wrong. They don't know what is desirable and good. Thats why the civilization is infested with ugly products, logos, etc. the canadians have a me tal impairment which prevents them from ascertaining what is good and as such are incapable of determining what to respect and care about.

The canadians don't have the ability to know what is right/good. As such they are inherintly immoral which qualifies them as a dangerous bad which is basically evil
>>
I never read the definition of sanctimonious before but a quick glance said hypocritical and if i recall from youth that means sonething like critizing others when being no better than them?

Anyway, i've spent most of my life indoors as part of a bizarre ritual myself

Since birth i've been child abused, molested, raped, robbed, assaulted, mutilated, etc. by the people of canada. Bizarre crimes which can be easily proven yet the people refuse accept responsibility for their offenses and instead stick their noses in the air and go about life praising each other and as if blaming god and pretending their not at fault for what they physically participate in

Its a confusing scenario and perhaps they don't want to admit their offenses or just don't comprehend?

Are you able to talk more? Do you believe in god?
>>
File: IMG_5339.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5339.png
1MB, 1136x640px
After years of dealing with canadians i'm quite certain they truly are me tally retarded or are trying to deny certain truths because once accepting such truths their existences are like a house of cards that come tumbling down

I swear to god its like talking to a wall here. You could show these twits a thousand pictures of god and they'd say thats just coincidence. As if they told themselves garbage explanations for things so many tines they believe their own retardation
>>
File: IMG_2844.png (421KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2844.png
421KB, 640x1136px
Is humanity pretending god isn't real?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.