[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I attain godhood /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: TreeOfLife10UniversalSymbol.jpg (385KB, 836x1095px) Image search: [Google]
TreeOfLife10UniversalSymbol.jpg
385KB, 836x1095px
How do I attain godhood /x/?
>>
File: PaRappa_the_Rapper_2.png (822KB, 950x1050px) Image search: [Google]
PaRappa_the_Rapper_2.png
822KB, 950x1050px
you just gotta believe!
>>
>>19185827
Believe that I am god? And that is it? I dont think it works like that.
>>
>>19185851
already lost
>>
Such an arrogant and overconfident disgusting species.

>How can I become a God
>How can I be a vampire?
>How can I be a demon?
>How can I be a reptilian?

Accept what you are, a weak species driven by obsession.
>>
>>19186051
I have truly accepted it,but there has to be something to strive for no? Why not... Reach for the stars?
>>
>>19185787
Well what do you believe in?

Are you a Hellenistic? Agnostic? Some other random ass pagan religion no one cares about?

>You can always kill a god.
This seems to be a way to claim their powers and rolls in some faiths/mythos, so i can't see why it wouldn't be worth a try. Kratos did it in god of war.

>Befriend a god
Sometimes you get good shit when you die as a gods new BFF!!! Whether it's turning into a flower or a little bit of godhood magic, who knows.

>Fuck a god
To be honest getting an ass full of Jesus semen really just seems like a pretty quick way to be divine.

>Recognize the truth of the world/universe.
Ascension is the most direct and independent way in most civilizations versions of attaining godhood. Sure it may be hard, and sure you'll never actually succeed but what's the harm in trying?

>Be autistic
You seem to have this part down so I'm sure the rest will come to you eventually.

Good luck with these methods OP. God speed.
>>
>>19186113
My pursuit for truth has led me to solipsism, can you get more into the
>recognize the truth of the world/universe part
>>
>>19186051
We are not weak.
>>
>>19186113
>>Fuck a god
>To be honest getting an ass full of Jesus semen really just seems like a pretty quick way to be divine.

Catholics called dibs.
>>
>>19186183
Listen, the whole concept of Ascension through understanding of the meaning of existence is a question/problem humans have been grappling with since their birth. From what I've read (from either delusional forum dwellers or ignorant religion fags) ascension through this way can only become possible after you've found a way to answer what is impossible to answer, or understand the workings of existence it's self.

Not only is this impossible, but even if it was possible it wouldn't be easy in the slightest. Hundreds of thousands of people throughout history have lived and faded away with the purpose of discovering these answers. And then more questions are to be posed with the theoretical answer. Which ideals are correct? What do you do with that information? What should you do with that information? How do you know your answer is the ultimate truth?

I personally I believe Solipsism is a stupid and baseless philosophy and ideology, but that's the problem with this method of ascension, there can only be one answer in the long run and we will probably never discover which one is true. It's a futile tactic and you're honestly better off dropping the idea and go back to 'reality'.
>>
>>19185827
You just got to have faith in Jesus Christ, only Christians can go into heaven, once you are there, you will serve him at his feet for all of eternity. If you are not Christian you will burn in hell for eternity, that is a solid fact. Amen.
>>
Meditate. Abstain from sinful actions. Engage in moral actions.
>>
File: trumpgun.jpg (45KB, 300x207px) Image search: [Google]
trumpgun.jpg
45KB, 300x207px
>>19186051
t. reptilian ass trying to control the world

yeah fuck off lizard niggers
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.