[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kek, and whenever or not it's real.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Kek's Words.jpg (21KB, 300x276px) Image search: [Google]
Kek's Words.jpg
21KB, 300x276px
Is Kek a actual entity or is this just some dumb 4chan LARPing?
>>
>>19185786
Obviously the god was real. You can even look that much up. But the dumb shit you see on 4chan is a bunch of roleplaying. If you want to really see how memes and whatnot effect reality, then look up actual memetics and the studies behind it rather than post numbers and people autistically screeching dumb shit on 4chan and thinking this sways reality.
>>
>>19185805
I am real
>>
>>19185799
What makes you say it exist? You seem confident in such claims.
>>
>>19185805
to me you're just another anon
>>
>>19185786
this what i know after studying demonology for 6 years. demons like(d) to communicate with man acting like gods. they get the praise witch piss of the creator and they can fuck shit up. mankind invented the gods like moloch, kek, thor. and demons would communicate with man thro said gods. one of the reasons the bible forbids idol worship is it gives them more power. kek is real in the same sense that batman is real designed as something else. also
>>19185799
is right there is such thing as meme majik but it's really just humanity collectively altering reality. see the 1000th monkey articles for a better understanding.
>>
>>19185805
Prove it, "Kek".
>>
>>19185807
Because it was an actual Egyptian god. That's no secret. You can go on Google and find Egyptologists referring to it or even read the Wikipedia article. Kek isn't made up by 4chan. They just took it because Pepe was a frog and kek (coming from lel, coming from lol and so on) turned out to be an Egyptian god whose name looks like a dude sitting at a computer. So, it was babby's first coincidence and autistic morons ate it up.
>>
>>19185807
He is implying it's real as any other deity in mythology. I think.
>>
>>19185835
Yes, this is what I meant.
>>19185833
>>
>>19185833
>babby's
baby's
>>
>>19185805
how the hell did this anon quote himself?
>>
File: North_American_Plate_map-fr.png (361KB, 1106x832px) Image search: [Google]
North_American_Plate_map-fr.png
361KB, 1106x832px
>>19185786

If there's a massive earthquake along the faultline in pic related in the next 9 days, then darn tootin' Kek is real
>>
Shill thread testing the waters.
MSNBC will do a piece next week on it.
>>
>>19186578
...How new are you
>>
>>19186835
What have you done???!??
>>
both
>>
>>19185786
Fuck Kek
>>
>>19185786
he's real mate
>>
>>19186835
Lord willing.
>>
>>19186988
Ha! Playing with you again. Praise Kek
>>
>>19185805
wtf how did you reply your own message ?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.