[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do blessed steel/iron weapons kill vampires?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Medieval-Winged-Vampire.jpg (2MB, 3319x2464px) Image search: [Google]
Medieval-Winged-Vampire.jpg
2MB, 3319x2464px
do blessed steel/iron weapons kill vampires?
>>
>>19185639
You got to cut their heads off, my good man. That is the only way to be sure.
>>
Nah man the dude just sits there with 1HP.

Get out through the kitchen cuz the front door locks behind you.
>>
>>19185639
You have to craft a special silver sicle with the vyrewatch.

Oh and side note you have to bless it at the druid's grotto devoted to guthix
>>
>>19185639
get a priest to bless the weapon with holy water and locate a vampire. you have to stab the vampire in the heart, then leave the steel in your victim.
>>
>>19185639
Depends on what variant of vampire you're talking about. In general a wooden stake has been enough for most vampires. People don't really tend to say that any particular type of weapon is needed. The oldest traditions of European vampires has them using wooden stakes, decapitation, and mixing the bones up. The idea of any holy weapon being necessary wasn't a big thing.

If you meant in real life, then no because vampires are not real.
>>
>>19185639
No,you need a wooden steak from a wooden cow that only grows in the thick forests of Pennsylvania near where they filmed that M Night Shamalama movie The Village or some shit. Sigourney Weaver was really doable in that.
>>
>>19185639
*teleprots behidn u* heh heh...bless THESE, magneto...*snikts adelmantien middle flip off claw...smokes cigarette...>B^)*
>>
>>19185693
*a smoke figure forms from your cigarette and it turns out to be me. I solidify and start floating in the air* ive been looking for you, cryptid...
>>
>>19185703
I can't tell if you're legit trying to roleplay or not. [spoiler]I fucking hate /x/ now but I keep coming back.
>>
>>19185639
Well I guess it depends on your mythos, if you believe that vampires are definite evil and that good exists as an opposite then I would recommend to have it dipped in holy water and have a priest bless it and maybe have someone carve runes in it for good measure, but if you dont believe that there is absolute good then blessings wouldnt have an effect, so then I would recommend to incorporate silver into the sword, seriously sharpen the blade and impregnate it in garlic oil and when/if the opportunity arises, aim for the head..
>>
There's always fire
>>
have you considered not starting fights with beings who have done you no wrong?
>>
>>19185639
Only a wooden stake thru the heart...
>>
>>19185639
nah iron is not a vampire weakness.
>>
>>19185639
Ahmed is never wrong. A brick of C4 and you will spread that sucker all over your town.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.