[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

preminitions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: m4OOCMz.jpg (136KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
m4OOCMz.jpg
136KB, 1024x768px
I have memories from up to 6 years ago about certain things happening in a video game called league of legends but the strange thing is I started playing LoL 2 years ago and I have memories of champions that had not been invented until recently and the best part is ive predicted things that would happen from up to 6 years ago its happened 3 times they are very specific things and when it is about to happen I know ive seen it before and I remember all of the sudden what is going to happen.

Is there anyone who can give me advice on how to hone this power?
>>
about a week ago as i was driving to the store, i predicted that i would meet an old one eyed man by a food sampling stand by the deli section of a store. exactly that happened
>>
>>19185652
ya this was actually more of a premonition though, i just had a feeling of knowing that that would happen.
>>
>>19185591
I've never had such long premonitions, but I used to roleplay with some friends a few years ago, one sunday I suddenly felt I had experienced that exact same situation, and I remembered what was going to happen, and it happened, and then I said exactly what one of my friends was going to say and he freaked out.

Not a premonition, but another time I brought an extra guy to play, and he refused to play, he just say on a couch to read a book, he and another friend exchanged angry stares the whole afternoon. So I aksed the guy later why didn't want to play, and he said on of my friends was not a good person and I shouldn't trust him, next week I asked my roleplaying friend if he knew the guy I had brough, and he said "no, but I know his kind, and you shouldn't trust him, stay away from him".

The guy who stayed reading a book years later offered me a blowjob, I'm now avoiding him at all costs.
>>
File: Ulillillia.jpg (356KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Ulillillia.jpg
356KB, 2048x1536px
>>
>>19185652
Odin?

>>19185825
nasty, sounds like some lonely did
>>
>>19187803
ya i hadnt gone to the store alone in a while. but this time i went i just had a strong feeling driving up there that i would meet Odin by that specific part of the store. i did meet a one eyed man by that specific part of the store, the guy i saw didnt look exactly like pic, but some of the features were similar. he did have a glass eye in the right eye. i didnt actually say anything to him, but after i got the sample from the food stand i went to grab a pack of hot dogs but couldnt find him anywhere in the store.
this was such a weird occurance though, it was like i predicted pretty much exactly what would happen.
thinking about it now i really should have said something to him, i just didnt know what to say, im also shy in real life too.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.