[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They're full of shit thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Starting off with these young ladies with very active imaginations
>>
File: Gary 2014 HeadShot.jpg (113KB, 378x348px) Image search: [Google]
Gary 2014 HeadShot.jpg
113KB, 378x348px
This faggot.
>>
Most of /x/.
>>
File: jesus-christ-returns.jpg (49KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-christ-returns.jpg
49KB, 620x330px
>>19185085
Two young ladies and a young lad.

How would you explain the very public display that happened in Portugal that was literally witnessed by thousands?
>>
>>19185177
A small town wanted publicity and possibly help from the government with their failing economy. American wards and ghettos do that shit. Try to draw in media sensationalism with fantastical stories so people will finally pay attention to their issues and lobby for them.
That or they were told to believe it by their leaders, so much so that the belief was reinforced to truth via passive brain washing.
>>
>>19185419
OK..

and not one of them ever later retracts their statements or says they were lying ... gossip NEVER gets around that they made it up for publicity. Imagine the town or city you live in, or any small town you've ever been in. Can you imagine everyone in it agreeing to help each other in creating a hoax, and not ONE of them ever revealing it was a lie?

I bet you've also said before in response to conspiracy theories about a large group of people such as the government keeping secrets that they can't keep secrets.
>>
>>19185487
You're not well versed in group think or cults are you? Also this was all happening during a period of civil unrest between catholics and communists. Many catholics were drawn into intense worship and sought out signs from god that they would be saved from the Russian menace. Lots of instances of Pareidolia and hallucinations like seeing christ in toast and stigmata forming on the hands. It's no stretch of the imagination that these people heard these kids with active imaginations say they saw an angel, convinced themselves it was true, and saw it as a miracle to console themselves. Just look at what most of both new and old world catholics believe and it's not hard for you to imagine in a time of stress they would engage in mass delusion.
I admit my first point is much more ludicrous, but it too could be a contributing factor. We can't really know. But it's still far more likely than a holy angel actually appearing for a backwoods Spanish town.
>>
>>19185487
But how do you explain that nobody else in the world saw it? If the miracle wasn't caused by staring at the sun and seeing what you wanted to see and it was actually the sun dancing wouldn't others have reported it? We are well aware that we are all under the same sun. People all over the world should have reported it.
The only person who said all the reports were exactly the same was one priest who investigated it, others have said that the recounts were all inconsistent.
>>
>>19185560
Mass hysteria it's a meme and can only take you so far, but there's no documented cases of something of this magnitude that got proven to be a hoax.
>>
File: fed.gif (1MB, 400x352px) Image search: [Google]
fed.gif
1MB, 400x352px
>>19185570
>what are the witch trials
>what is the dancing plague
>what is Our Lady of Zeitoun
>what are the dozens of documented cases of psycho somatic illness being spread through schools and towns inducing seizures, fainting, nausea, rashes, and respiratory illness
>what is religion in general
>>
>>19185139
How anyone can take that poodle's asshole seriously is beyond baffling to me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.