[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Create a new religion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 21

Ideas
>>
bleach based suicide cult
>>
Holy Item
>>
File: 1497936839160.jpg (87KB, 755x798px) Image search: [Google]
1497936839160.jpg
87KB, 755x798px
animals are the vestigial remnants of higher beings

they cast out their impure, irredeemable qualities in pursuit of ascension

killing an animal only disperses these qualities and will manifest elsewhere in various forms
>>
Christianty + Hinduism.
Jesus achieved liberation.
>>
>>19184856
The order with no order
That names already taken but don't worry they don't care

Start a cult about how Elvis, Hendrix and Bruce Lee were divine beings taken from this earth before they witnessed what happened to us
>>
File: galaxyhit.jpg (118KB, 1191x1179px) Image search: [Google]
galaxyhit.jpg
118KB, 1191x1179px
>>19184875
People who do not worship this unholy image will eventually die.

Repost this image or you will never ever stop thinking about this image until you eventually starve yourself.
>>
The laws?
>>
File: Elvis1.jpg (44KB, 374x400px) Image search: [Google]
Elvis1.jpg
44KB, 374x400px
>>
File: BL_Nav_Img_homepage_podcast_v1.jpg (52KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
BL_Nav_Img_homepage_podcast_v1.jpg
52KB, 300x240px
>>
File: Jimi-Hendrix-pop-art-ppcorn.jpg (217KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jimi-Hendrix-pop-art-ppcorn.jpg
217KB, 1366x768px
>>
>>19184871
Holy Book
>>
>>19184856
A religion that says we're all the same person eternally reincarnating as everyone in the world one life at a time. It would force everyone to be nice to each other and help each other because they'll one day have to experience all the negative they've done to people.
>>
>>19184953
>The Egg
>>
gaia worship -

>>19184833

bring back paganism - ascribe gods to modern phenomena. nature without the ..baked brains on pot...

ascribe to the importance of celestial events as meaningful...
>>
>>19184882
Was Jesus an avatar of Vishnu?
>>
>>19184953
>It would force everyone to be nice to each other and help each other because they'll one day have to experience all the negative they've done to people.
No. Because clearly the negative experiences are also ways to learn. The egg story while sounding nice and deep; really just negates the need for any morality at all. Because bad and good are both learning experiences. So, no matter what horrible shit you do, it doesn't matter. It was a learning experience either way, because you can't have a proper education on morality or anything good without its opposite.

So, egg fags can suck a dick. Try thinking about the possible ramifications of the story and what it says rather than stopping and jerking off to the idea that we are all one, so whatever it says or implies must also be good. Because using that as a guideline I can justify every single atrocity imaginable.
>>
>>19184856
we already worship kek, OP.
>>
>>19184953
You forget the mystical being "thadus guy"
No matter how perfect your scriptures are they will all passover him
No matter how much truth is shoved in is face he will claim ignorance even in belial
For he is thadus guy
Eternal
>>
In all honesty this could be pretty good. If you got enough people and wrote a doctrine, and had a set place of worship you are considered a religion and therefore tax exempt. An online website is a loophole in the "set place of worship" by the way.
>>
>>19184986
I would go with the non-dual Upanishads. Then take the Gospel and remove it from the rest of the bible.
>>
I have this weird Idea regarding the new meme about us being a simulation brought to you by Elon Musk and friends.

What If we built a religion on those conspiracy theories, like that our universe is simulated by an Alien species or something that got really advanced with computers or somethings.

Or an alternative version: the world DID end in 2012 and we worship the people that put us In the simulated matrix-type reality
It's already got a lot of mainstream attention and people love the mandela thing. And they're sorta semi-connected.

Obviously It's all bullshit but It's fun to think of It as a religion since It's hypothetical
>>
>>19184856
I think a Bioshock-esc religion based on American history would be cool.
>>
I want to take this seriously, let's conjure up a new religion.
>>
>>19184882
>combines the most primitive religions ever
>>
Let's make a religion after this man:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCadQBCmZvCEKLplC2NtWg9Q
>>
File: zaheer.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zaheer.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
''The Natural order is disorder''
Cult of chaos when?
>>
>>19185181
Alright we got a holy figure
>>
Haha the logos a butthole
We are on the right track
>>
>>19185322
>>
TEMPLE
OPERATING
SYSTEM
>>
We need a name
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 336x188px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 336x188px
>>19185011
kek is ded
>>
Nice thread, friends!

I have a suggestion. Perhaps make cryptids the angel of this religion? Maybe Bigfoot or Nessie.
>>
>>19185186
look up discordianism
>>
File: GrandDoc.png (658KB, 630x462px) Image search: [Google]
GrandDoc.png
658KB, 630x462px
Alright lets start putting together the holy book
>>
>>19184856
s/he is an ancient, living, breathing entity. we dont know how old s/he is, but s/he id older than time.
>>
>>19185571
She still lurks /po/?

Old gods.
>>
>>19185010
Your post has got me thinking. While it seems you're right for the most part, that the Egg story negates morality, there could be aspects that we aren't aware of. Maybe the point of the Egg is to make us really think about doing good because the karma will literally come back around, like we have a choice in some of the things we do. Or maybe it's just a trick to force us to agree to reincarnation again. I'm not sure. All I know is when I did LSA some "thing" told me that everyone in the world is the same person. Interestingly, the LSA trip could be a lie too, especially from a Gnostic point of view. It seems likely that the creator of this universe (Demiurge) would think of different ways of trying to keep us here. Of course it would try to convince us that all experiences need to be experienced (another thing I was told in my trip). I don't know. Maybe it couldn't hurt to ask "god" if he'll let us out of the playpen when we get to talk to him.
>>
Deep sea religion? maybe one with great DEEP SEA ADVENTURES
>>
>>19184856
Everyone is automatically perfect
>>
>>19185676
Well, I was speaking only of the story or people who believe it. Because as it is, there is no karma mentioned or anything else. It's only said that we are all one being here to learn. And that negates morality.

Because let's assume a serial killer gets some random person and skins them while keeping them alive and parades them around town. They aren't doing anything wrong according to that story. Who are they hurting? Only themselves because we are all one person. And since they will live as that person as well, it is perfectly fine for them to learn by experiencing both sides of it. Name any horrible or good thing you want and the same logic applies. Any sense of morality is thrown out the window because you can justify it as a learning experience or you only hurting yourself, not actually harming someone else.

But the new age fag who wrote that just wanted to seem deep and not actually think about what implications this would have beyond some feel-good "awwww were really all one" moment. Pure sophistry.
>>
>>19185764
Yea I get you. Or maybe he did LSA or LSD and that's why he thought it. It just seems logical to me, from a gnostic perspective, that the Demiurge would create a psychedelic in the physical world he created, that would convince people to keep reincarnating. The weirdest thing to me about the egg story is that I never considered believing it until I did LSA. Ultimately, I don't want to harm anyone and I don't want anyone to harm me. It seems weird that, if "god" loves us, that he would purposely want us to get hurt, even for a learning experience. That's what makes my inner conspiracy theorist come out and wonder if we're not all being trapped here by some big asshole soul or being, and the only way he can keep us here is through our own stupid consent. Of course he would lie it seems to me.
>>
>>19185010
God and unconditional love has no place for morality, it is a 2d mental construct meant to divide
>>
>>19185791
Morality is a subjective term. It really means what you want it to. So does God in his unconditional love want me to get raped? Does he want me to be poor? Does he want to hurt me? Please explain yourself further.
>>
>>19185186
does chaos even exist ? or we call chaos things that our limited brains cant find a pattern or logic behind to fit it in ?
>>
>>19184856
loser
>>
>>19185517
In the beginning
There was nothing
And the nothing never happened
Then on a average nothing morning
There was a door
There was a knock
The door opened
A small humonklie peered around
"Hey! HEY! What am I doing here?"
"... wait. What am I doing here?"
The great bah-gool then remembered who he was

Continue pls /x/
>>
>>19185956
Scoobity roobity doobity toobity. God was an upcoming noobity loobity. Then he shoobity goobity foobity. And then woobity hoobity oobity moobity.

>The Bible in a nutshell
>>
File: 1498047646638.jpg (21KB, 382x407px) Image search: [Google]
1498047646638.jpg
21KB, 382x407px
>>19185783
>It just seems logical to me, from a gnostic perspective, that the Demiurge would create a psychedelic in the physical world he created, that would convince people to keep reincarnating.
>logical

You are insane.
>>
How about a religion where we all relax and calm down in the woods?
>>
>>19186150
Logical from that specific point of view, not necessarily my own. Maybe I am insane but at least I listen to others points of view instead of just being a faggot on the internet with arbitrary statements.
>>
>>19185783
If anything psychedelics make me not want to reproduce, and caused me to just generally become less attached to worldly affairs. If at the end of this ride I have a choice to reincarnate or not, I am less likely to having taking psychedelics (shrooms, LSD,DMT, even cannabis).
>>
>>19186160
Like anyone is gonna take a Gnostic seriously. Take your meds.
>>
File: Echs.png (85KB, 888x747px) Image search: [Google]
Echs.png
85KB, 888x747px
Fuck doing another one just make more Echs threads
>>
>>19186166
You archons keep busy, don't you? Perhaps it's because you know your time is short.
>>
>>19186163
YES. THIS x1000. It makes me think more I guess. LSA that is. Haven't gotten to try Ayahuasca yet. I have to go to Peru for that. But yea I see what you mean. It's just, when I'm on LSA, it makes me think that everyone in the world is the same person. Idk why exactly but ultimately it's a cosmic whatever.
>>
>>19186172
Like I said, insane.
>>
Whack the OP in the back of the head with a stick for clarity of spirit.

In this religion we tie the OP to a tree and then whack the back of his head with a stick like a dog.
>>
>>19186166
>>19186172
I do find it weird that any time I talk about the "Demiurge" or "gnosticism" some massive faggot comes out of nowhere to drop arbitrary and meaningless statements that do nothing to try to figure anything out and only serve to insult. Insults are what people use when they don't have a legitimate argument. The guy you responded to is a complete and utter faggot. Maybe just a troll, but also might be Christian IDF. Who knows, who cares, when you really think about it. But it's like clockwork when I'm talking about the Demiurge that some faggot cunt suddenly speaks up. Weird.
>>
>>19186194
>life isn't an anime, therefore it's a prison!

That's why no one takes you Gnostics seriously. Your beliefs are no different than any other. This urge to blame a fictional being because of life's problems is such a boring and overrated trope. Grow a brain.
>>
I just want to test the waters here.

1) Cosmic pessimism of Gnosticism
2) Sweetness and light of the New Age

In your opinion, which one is more believable?
You must pick one or the other. Obviously "believable" is subjective.
>>
>>19186206
>>
>>19186205
Literally zero substance to this post. Try harder faggot. Maybe stop being arbitrary and retarded? Think about this, did you try and give an alternative point of view, another way of looking at things? Or did you try and insult and degrade? That's how I can tell your post is a troll post. Too easy now to tell. Try harder to be a massive faggot, please.
>>
File: greenPill.jpg (209KB, 1856x887px) Image search: [Google]
greenPill.jpg
209KB, 1856x887px
>>19186206
Actually I think they're compatible. The sweetness and light that the New Agers talk about is the true High God, the Godhead, the pleroma, that exists in all our hearts. It's the cold, dark, unthinking and unfeeling material universe that is assigned a negative battle. We are oases of light in a sea of darkness.

>>19186180
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me. We're on to you, archon scum!
>>
>>19186205
And by the way, I'm not even a gnostic. It's only a point of view that I CONSIDER. Not one I believe. You would have been able to tell that if you had been paying attention. I consider all beliefs that I cannot prove because I AM NOT GOD AND THERES NO WAY I CAN PERFECTLY KNOW THE TRUTH. Unlike you who thinks you KNOW everything. So please, faggot, enlighten me on the truth, since you know so much.
>>
>>19186220
Oh is that not what Gnostics believe? Are you so delusional that you can't see the illogical fallacies that your beliefs have?
>>
File: GreenPill.png (194KB, 1011x801px) Image search: [Google]
GreenPill.png
194KB, 1011x801px
>>19186205
>Your beliefs are no different than any other.

They are fundamentally different in that they are internally derived. We do not rely on dogma, rather we receive revelations directly from the Godhead, which we then use scripture to help interpret.
>>
>>19186226
>compatible

Yes that's nice but this is a forced choice question between stark extremes.
>>
>>19186229
If I thought my beliefs contained logical fallacies then I wouldn't believe them. What logical fallacies do you have in mind?
>>
>>19186229
refer to >>19186227

I bet you think you just KNOW everything. What an absolute faggot. Too easy to tell who's a troll nowadays.
>>
File: GreenPillVsWater.png (433KB, 560x3568px) Image search: [Google]
GreenPillVsWater.png
433KB, 560x3568px
>>19186235
>play the game by my rules

Nice try, Mr. Demiurge!
>>
>>19184856
got one let me mull it over and will let you know if its feasible, kay?
>>
>>19184977
Cuz every person who smokes is a burn out. Fucking pleb
>>
File: Chaosphere3DCG.png (744KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Chaosphere3DCG.png
744KB, 2048x2048px
Why do we need a new religion when we have Chaos Magick?
>>
File: shrooms.jpg (89KB, 1070x602px) Image search: [Google]
shrooms.jpg
89KB, 1070x602px
>>19184977
>gaia worship

Sounds good, but surely we can take 'shrooms sacramentally?
>>
>>19186241
Like that fat fuck drinks water. Kek
>>
File: greenPill.jpg (332KB, 657x3777px) Image search: [Google]
greenPill.jpg
332KB, 657x3777px
>>19186290
This one's better.
>>
>>19186229
>>19186205
It's great that this faggot hasn't even responded yet. Just proves me right. Don't try to troll trolls, we can tell what you're doing you fucking newb. Maybe make up a different argument before just blindly jumping in and disagreeing. Fucking disgraceful. Try harder faggot.
>>
>>19184856

Science is the New religion.

After were long dead humans Will be god
>>
File: The Trinity Principle.png (7KB, 260x395px) Image search: [Google]
The Trinity Principle.png
7KB, 260x395px
>>19184856
try this one, The Trinity Principle
The concept of there forces at work in the universe Creation, Destruction, and Chaos.
I will elaborate further if you are interested.
>>
>>19186345
Please elaborate further. I am interested.
>>
>>19186350
As we know the Taoist concept of Balance, in which both dark and light must exist.
So to must the Forces of Creation and the forces of Destruction. But the Force of Chaos keeps them in balance, AS when destruction occurs it is the chaotic change from one state to another, and allows something new to be created. Chaos being the Universal constant.

But if the balance is upset, destruction and entropy takes hold and everything is reverted back to base form of energy, where the process of creation could start anew.

How ever if To much is created then Stagnation and overabundance causes the needed chaotic energy to be rapidly absorbed leading to a point in which everything is consumed, then slowly over time drifts back to nothingness again.

A simple principle, yes, but based on the universes way of doing things, it could take hold.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.