[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me the truth on Santa Claus /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: santa claus.jpg (319KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
santa claus.jpg
319KB, 2000x1000px
Tell me the truth on Santa Claus /x/
>>
>>19184549

He has multiple personality disorder. One minute he is Santa, and the next... KRAMPUS.
>>
>>19184549
Santa is real, and Trump really cares about the poor.
>>
Modern santa claus is a mix of older religious figures. If I remember correctly; odin (who rode a 7 legged horse through the sky during winter solstice), sinter klass (Scandinavian santa), St nicholas (guy who put coins in children's shoes), krampus (German black santa who punishes bad kids) and maybe some more.
Most modern day western festivals are a cocktail of older civilizations' beliefs.
>>
>>19184549
unknown but Krampus is real and he's a thoughtform so probably Santa is also a tulpa.
>>
File: IMG_9337.jpg (3MB, 3524x3524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9337.jpg
3MB, 3524x3524px
>>19184563
Krampus is not Santa Claus.
>>19184627
Sinterklaas is Saint Nicholas, and you have Krampus confused with Zwarte Piet ("Black Peter"). Again, neither of whom are Santa Claus. They tend to appear in conjunction with him. Black Peter as a sort of sidekick, and Krampus more as a chained demon (likely an older pagan god or spirit, demonized by the Church). Black Peter offers up switches, if I'm not mistaken, but also sweets. Meanwhile, Krampus takes a far more direct approach, often beating them himself, or carrying them off to the Underworld with him.
>>
He is a series of heavily sedated bears let loose by the government every christmas eve.
>>
>>19184549
Technically there is a Santa egregore and it's probably pretty powerful since mostly kids believe in him and they are they most "magical"/imaginative. Maybe we should start praying to and invoking Santa. Anyone have any tips on Santa summoning?
>>
>>19184991
Leaving cookies and milk you moron. Everyone knows this.
>>
File: rare-exports.jpg (22KB, 640x347px) Image search: [Google]
rare-exports.jpg
22KB, 640x347px
>>19184549
you really dont want to know
>>
>>19184995
This. An offering of milk and cookies near the hearth, seasonally converted to an altar.
>>
>>19184995
True. That takes care of the offering. I guess christmas carols for the incantation?
>>
>>19184991
Santas the patrion saint of sex workers
A cable show about manly facts told me this
>>
>>19184563
>>19184627
>>19184635
>>19184727
I thought Krampas was just a way to break little boys into the pedophile underground where Krampas is popular like a whole S & M thing the adults are in on and kidnap their own children to initiate then into the secret society of pedophile S & M.
>>
File: 1485710015835.jpg (9KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1485710015835.jpg
9KB, 238x192px
>>19185083
Santa controls the succubuses?
>>
>>19185150
This show also told me how if you drink using your butt you can become 11/10 drunk for a few seconds before you fall over and die
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.