[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enochian sigils

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Archangel.jpg (91KB, 1024x431px) Image search: [Google]
Archangel.jpg
91KB, 1024x431px
Post useful enochian sigils,and tell me what they're for.
>>
>>19184482
>>19184774
Sigilum Dei Aemeth; the holy seal of god.

It's used as a representation of the universe and the fulcrum of the skrying.
>>
>>19184779
Whats it do tho?
>>
>>19184779
Important angel seals, tied to the heavens. Trying to find the earlier version.
>>
>>19184794
>>19184779
>the fulcrum of the skrying.
It facilitates visions in the shewstone.
It's literally the hotpoint or gateway of vision.

It's constructed of many components, such as: >>19184795

>Trying to find the earlier version.
Got it, pic related.
>>
>>19184799
Doodle of a hand in True and Faithful Relation.
>>
Anybody here got one of Uriel? also has anyone worked with this Angels before?
>>
>>19184799
I meant more like combat sigils.
>>
>>19184811
I've worked with Uriel before.He's vague and kind douchy.
>>
>>19184817
Story?
>>
>>19184813
Where, exactly, would you propose to find Enochian combat sigils, exactly.

>>19184811
Comin' up, lemme find 'em.

>>19184817
Fuck you Uriel is the Fire of God.
He's muh mofokin' bro.
GABRIEL is vague and bitchy.
I'd like Michael if he weren't like a D&D paladin had a bastard lovechild with the biggest chad you know.
>>
>>19184877
>Fuck you Uriel is the Fire of God.
>He's muh mofokin' bro
This
>>
>>19184811
I actually don't have his shit saved as an image but have the Round Table of Nalvage as a consolation prize.
>>
>>19184891
>Round Table of Nalvage
Red pill pls
>>
>>19184903
>Red pill pls
http://www.kondor.de/enoch/nalvage_e.html
>>
>>19184860
World was ending,Uriel came to me to assist me but seemed to be more interested in teaching me to astral project that actually doing what needed to be done to stop Anita. Eventually did what I asked though and then got triggered after I called this demon by the name that he presented to me as his name which was Raphael,I knew that wasn't his real name but it was the only one I had and Uriel gave me shit for using the name but wouldn't give me a new one to work with told me to make one up then didn't like what I made up then refused to continue working with me but I got what I needed out of him before that.
>>
>>19184877
Fuck Michael. He got his shit ripped up by a bunch of demons once and blamed me for it,had every angel in Heaven on my back,next time I see that fuck stabbing him with his own lance.
>>
>>19184877
I don't know but you got any,banishing,depowering,basically anything that combats against and wards off angels and archangels.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.