[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ have you ever been present for an Exorcism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: E4-1.jpg (2MB, 4440x2960px) Image search: [Google]
E4-1.jpg
2MB, 4440x2960px
Tell me your experiences. Witnessed an attempted "exorcism" while on staff at a church last year. Filmed it... at the end i'm pretty sure it was just drugs...
>>
>>19183541
I've done exorcisms.
>>
>>19183541
Also show me the video and I will let you know if it was fake or not.
>>
>>19184465
I believe if I posted the raw uncut video they could probably come after be legally, but I can post some of the better stills from the clips... Incoming.
>>
>>19183541
No, but i'm pretty sure i've encountered some possessed people before. Could have been drugs, won't lie.
>>
>>19183541
I sat through one in a church before. Lots of yelling. At the end the dude slapped her with a rag and that cured her of her devil rabies or whatever.
>>
File: EX1.png (423KB, 1162x646px) Image search: [Google]
EX1.png
423KB, 1162x646px
>>19184465
Images incoming...
>>
File: EX2.png (334KB, 1168x651px) Image search: [Google]
EX2.png
334KB, 1168x651px
>>19184465
>>
File: EX3.png (178KB, 604x458px) Image search: [Google]
EX3.png
178KB, 604x458px
>>19184465
pick 3
>>
File: EX4.png (187KB, 779x589px) Image search: [Google]
EX4.png
187KB, 779x589px
>>19184465
pick 4
>>
File: EX5.png (195KB, 1167x363px) Image search: [Google]
EX5.png
195KB, 1167x363px
>>19184465
Last one...
>>
>>19185092
rather,tell me about it then.
>>
>>19185278
*Many people standing around praying.
*Pastor in her face pretty much yelling over and over for "them" to come out.
*A few times he told "them" not to speak... some times she'd quiet down, sometimes she'd just scream obscenities.
*At one point she was standing and completely surrounded by men raising their hands and praying and she began thrashing her hands, pulling at her clothes and told everybody to "back the fuck up."
*Eventually I convinced them to call the paramedics and they hauled her off in a big sweaty mess...
*Pastor claimed, "sometimes they just don't want to come out."
>>
>>19183541
I personal never experienced the Phenomenon but my brother told me about his story about the time he performed one.

My brother used to be a two year missonary for the Mormon LDS church (Yeah i know. Might not be a legit exorcism but whatever. Mormons claim they hold the authority to the priesthood, since they believe themselves to be the only true church. I myself used to be one.)

>my bro was serving a mission in some shithole in Texas. I think it was Laredo.
>visited a home of converting members one day
>the family has a Boy that has been acting different and wierd for quite some time
>parents cant find an explanation
>that day, they were eating dinner and my bro finds the boy not eating at all and just holding the kitchen knife implying something malicious.
>bro and his companion is freaked the fuck out
>unusual behavior persists for weeks, ranging from complete isolation, extreme anger, backwards latin and paranormal occurences around the boy
>the family wanted to do something, so they got help from the church
>my bro and his companion hold the priesthood and have the apparent authority from God to cast out Evil spirits and demons.
>they visit the home
>the boy is forced into the chair against his will
>he turns angrier by the second
>they do a blessing by multiple preisthood members touching the boys head as my bro says a long prayer
>the boy lets out a loud anguished cry
>he shouts obscenities
>eventually becomes physically hard to pin the kid down
>this kid is pretty skinny but then becomes really strong and the members try to hold him down the best they could
>they a drop in temperature around the boy
>the blessing persists for 7 minutes as the boy appears to be in extreme pain
>after a few minutes, the boy passes out and wakes up on the couch 30 minutes later.
>he couldn't remember what happened >he appeared to be in a Vegetative state
>had to learn to speak again
>had to relearn motor functions for a few weeks
>>
>>19185375
It was really a demon but exorcisms don't work like that hence why it failed.
>>
>>19185092
>>19185140
>>19185144
>if I posted the raw uncut video they could probably come after be legally

It's already posted to youtube; what could be the harm in sharing that link if it's already on there?
>>
>>19185375
Only the Catholic and Orthodox churches have the ability to properly carry out exorcisms. Low church Prots are just larping.
>>
>>19183541
I get rid of evil spirits. Ama.
>>
>>19185140
>>19185144
>>19185148
>>19185151
>>19185160
Would bang.

How'd she get "possessed"?
And that's a weak tier exorcist/exorcism, I'm offended desu.
>>
>>19186139
It's not on YouTube, these were pulled from the clips on my google drive
>>
>>19186526
Can you explain the biblical theology behind that stance? I don't think there's anything in scripture to back that up.
>>
>>19186577
Not sure how she "got possessed" it was in the middle of a service and she just started screaming. So they cleared the room and went to work...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.