[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GATE and marble children?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: GATElogo.jpg (11KB, 371x163px) Image search: [Google]
GATElogo.jpg
11KB, 371x163px
Does anyone have information on GATE/marble children theories/conspiracies? I was in the program in elementary school, and never really noticed anything odd about it. I'll post about my experience in the meantime.
>>
I was in GATE during elementary school... All I remember was making solar ovens and cooking hotdogs with the power of the Sun... shit was delicious.
>>
>>be me in 4th grade
>>attend expensive religious school
>>top of the class in most subjects (my family says it's because I was fed experimental formula as a child, but that's another story for another time)
>>I don't remember how we were picked for the program, but every friday at 1:30 a couple of kids were sent to a small room in the front of the school, next to the office
>>me, two girls named Avalon and Jeneysa, and a boy whose name I don't remember, it might have been Richie?
>>older curly haired teacher with glasses would go over relatively advanced concepts with us
>>atoms and subatomic particles
>>magnetism ( I ended up accidentally breaking one of the magnets)
>>electricity/engineering that culminated in a project where I made a dinky little fan
>>renaissance for some reason, that's the one that didn't really fit with the others, and I made a shitty cardboard flute
>>
>>19183520
That sounds way better than what we did. We might have done something with electricity and marshmallows, but my memory is fogged by time.
>>
>>19183539
Anyway, that's all I really remember. Nothing stood out to me as strange, even in retrospect the only odd thing about that school was the daily pledge of allegiance to the bible and the christian flag alongside the normal murican one.
>>
>>19183539
>experimental formuoli
>>
Bump.
I remember old threads relating GATE with mind control, tavistock, and bumps on the back of the head/neck? I don't remember exactly though.
>>
>>19183818
just formula enriched with fish oil vitamins kek
>>
Why did all gate classes have the windows closed up?
>>
Only thing I know is that /x/ attracts lots of former gate-kids, and these threads are curious - because they never lead anywhere.
That is weird, because most any topic at least sometimes gets somewhere, but not these. Not even in off-topic really.
>>
My school had something like this, basically the top kids from each classroom in each grade were sent there. When I was in 5th grade I was moved to a different classroom after the selection process was made so I didn't get to go that year.

Guess I missed all the higher level stuff. We focused more on advanced biology (how the brain works) as well as abstract mind games and puzzles. One wall of the room had one way glass in it. Wonder if anyone was watching.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.