[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ Recently, my Nintendo 3DS XL has completley vanished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault-18.jpg (162KB, 2592x1728px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-18.jpg
162KB, 2592x1728px
Hello /x/

Recently, my Nintendo 3DS XL has completley vanished from existence. I took a trip to New Jersey about 3 weeks ago, and I left it sitting next to my bed before I left. That was the last time I saw it. I didn't pack it with me, so I know I haven't left it there at all.

I've torn my room and house and car apart, and I simply can't find it. No one has been in the house, so borrowing or stealing isn't a possibility.

It's simply vanished from existence. Idk if this is a reality glitch or some ghost fuck moving my shit, but I would like to have it back. Can any of you guys help me?

Pic related is my 3DS that has gone missing.
>>
>no one has been in the house so borrowing or stealing isn't a possibility.
Stealing is always a possibility.
>>
Sounds like it slid under the bed or behind it. DS are very smooth devices.

It's in there OP, check places where it definitely wouldn't be right after checking where you KNOW you've already checked.
>>
>>19182985
stealing isn't paranomal so OP wont be satisfied unless we tell him patrick swayze
wanted to play pokemon
>>
Aliums abducted it
>>
>>19182952
I think Patrick Swayze got into your place and whisked it.
>>
>>19182952

Well, we can definitely rule out the hypothesis that humans have a shitty memory. You probably have a photographic memory like everyone else, so this is indeed a mystery!
>>
>>19182952
Demons wanted to play with your 3DS
>>
Either demons or the rape clown
>>
>>19182952
It's still in your room. Under your bed?

It's surrounded by wood anyway. And trash. Look behind/next to/inside any bins too.

But it's still in your room.
>>
>>19182952
Your mom thinks videogames are evil, so she took it away
>>
>>19183023
>>19184340
Stripped the sheets, blankets, the mattress and the pillow cases. It wasn't there.

Someone cast a helpful spell for me, if Patrick Swayze or Aliens stole it, I want it back.
>>
>>19184412
Under your bed? Have you moved your bed in your search?
>>
>>19182952
Your mom sold it cause you're an ungrateful little shit
>>
>>19184425
Yes, I actually took apart and moved some of my bed in case it fell into certain parts. No luck.
>>
Happened to my phone. Vanished after I told my gf to be safe on her way over. Couple weeks later it literally appeared in my pocket in shorts that I know I dug into the pockets earlier at the movies. Friend had a seashell that did the same thing. A seashell he had on display went missing, he was thinking about weeks later and boom pulls it out of his pocket. If it did disappear it might randomly show back up
>>
File: rarememe.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
rarememe.gif
2MB, 320x320px
>>19182952
lmao, my yugioh cards vanished this morning, had a dream where i picked them up and sat them down in the house somewhere, maybe i'm sleep walking? anyways I basically think a demon is following me
>>
File: cBmuJHE.jpg (492KB, 2048x1429px) Image search: [Google]
cBmuJHE.jpg
492KB, 2048x1429px
>>19184435
this
>>
OK OP you set the intention for it to appear NOW you have to yell it now too loud and the universe will shape it's way and it'll appear in your hand when you wake up
>>
It sure is summer here
>>
>>19184412
Swayze too busy getting ghost poon.

hmm, we have a variety of mediums.
pendulum, divination, necromancy or the goetia.

yep summoning the dead or spirits to help you locate your 3ds.
Totally worth it imo, I have mine on freeshop with every fucking thing ever.
Shax in particular is a beast at finding stuff, even stolen items.
>>
>>19182952
I have a similar experience. >>19187793
>>
>>19182952
Once upon a time, a wizard wanted to play some Nintendo.
But he was too lazy to buy or create one, so he just summoned the nearest one.
The end.
>>
>>19187853
A demon working for the wizard could have teleported the 3DS to him.
>>
>>19186455
Don't summon elder demons to find your game.

Jesus, you can't go five minutes withouth trying to condemn an innocent soul?
>>
>>19187910
nope, sorry not sorry.
>trying to condemn innocent soul
last I read it was god-provided subjugation magick,
don't blame me if your church doesn't tell you the truth
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.