[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone been able to find this book online or a scan? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7382.jpg (59KB, 327x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7382.jpg
59KB, 327x500px
Has anyone been able to find this book online or a scan?

It's supposed to be really important, has anyone read it?

Also requesting information on Legions of Satan/Regions of Saturn. Does it actually exist?
>>
File: IMG_7383.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7383.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>Jonathan Williams recorded in his book, Legions of Satan, 1781, that Cornwallis revealed to Washington during his surrender that "a holy war will now begin on America, and when it is ended America will be supposedly the citadel of freedom, but her millions will unknowingly be loyal subjects to the Crown."...."in less than two hundred years the whole nation will be working for divine world government. That government that they believe to be divine will be the British Empire."
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q7_XqQxTHKA
>>
>>19182932
just buy it, it isnt that expensive, might be worth investing in
>>
>>19182932
Where did you hear it was important?
>>
Supposedly Victory of the light is going to upload it.

Ask him on twitter or reddit (/u/ModernDayTJ)
>>
Hey, I downloaded the first chapter from the person who said he was going to upload the whole book but didn't

I'm having trouble getting 4chan accepting my link, any have a place i can piu the 7z file?
filedropper com/languagecrystal_2
>>
>>19182977
Multiple threads here and in /pol/
>>
>>19182977
Also it's $1200 on Amazon for some reason
>>
>>19183111
It's only $200 on ebay. Still expensive for a paperback from the 80s.
>>
>>19183243
Find no copies of it on ebay
>>
>>19184676
It's there. Search the author's name with the book title.
>>
If it's so important why isn't a digital copy available?
>>
>>19184783
How else could people feign superiority?
>>
File: ideal body type.png (435KB, 780x790px) Image search: [Google]
ideal body type.png
435KB, 780x790px
>>19183111
The reason is that the people who own the rights do not want anybody to read it. This happens alot with books about Fascism or any 3rd position that say anything other than muh ebil Rascisms
>>
someone please upload it
>>
>>19186567
Not gonna happen bruh. Its not anywhere
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.