[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon, how is your spiritual unfoldment going? What do you say?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Manly_P_Hall.jpg (412KB, 461x700px) Image search: [Google]
Manly_P_Hall.jpg
412KB, 461x700px
>Anon, how is your spiritual unfoldment going?

What do you say?
>>
>>19182680
Rough Ashlar reporting in. Its going to be awhile before I am issued the wedding garment
>>
It was going okay and then I think I unfolded too far. Found out some shit I didn't want to know and promptly folded myself the fuck up again. Not sure what to do now.
>>
>>19182680
"Better than yours did, pal."
>>
I had no great worries or fears to begin with. No mountains to climb, no monsters to slay. No gods to satisfy. Philosophy and spirituality is a useless pursuit.

Why is everyone bothered by death and sensing the spiritual architecture of the universe but me?
>>
It is going pretty good so far, I have nearly a complete understanding of God's will. However, I have hit a road block. To become mystical I will have to start/find a spiritual community who will help me. Kind of sucks.
>>
>>19182680
I need a big hit of LSD to progress.
>>
it's going...
>>
>>19183404
>Everybody but me
Yeah, you're a special snowflake anon. Everyone else is a drone in the hive-mind and you're the only enlightened one who can think for yourself. Congrats!
>>
>>19182680
pretty shitty. please end my life.
>>
>>19183461
No, that's the problem. It's like missing out. Like everyone else is seeing in color while I'm looking at the same images in only black and white.
>>
>>19183639
You could try yoga (not the soccer-mom 'go from pose to pose for exercise,' but rather the mystical system), or psychedelics *IF* you don't have any mental issues.
>>
>>19182680
To be honest, I have no idea
>>
>>19182680
It's going well. Glad to see your post of Manly P. Hall! He's a blast, even if his information is somewhat unreliable (writing books about masonry before even being initiated).

Due to my discovery of Platonism and Neoplatonism, as well as some readings on the Chakras, I'm pleased to say that I'm significantly more developed than I used to be. It used to be all about "catharsis". I wanted to get enlightened instantly, get rid of all bad habits instantly, etc. Very little patience.

Things occasionally plateau out, but I generally feel as though I'm on a general trajectory upwards. Still wish I could find a religion I was contented with. If there was a good form of Syncretism available in the Midwestern U.S., I'd love to get involved, but as it is the only Syncretist religion I know of is Baha'ai, which gives me weird vibes.

Thanks for asking, Anon, it felt good to make this post.
>>
>>19183639
Been there. It's like everyone else is either Angels leading you to Heaven or Demons dragging you to Hell.

Look deep into your heart and then decide on some concrete priorities. Then follow those to the best of your ability, and don't beat yourself up if you occasionally fall short.
>>
>>19184755
>his information is somewhat unreliable (writing books about masonry before even being initiated)

you don't get it at all
>>
Id say something along the lines of "remy send nudes" :^)
>>
>>19185689
I already told you that i can't send you nudes, alex. Also, I'm not remy :^)
>>
>>19182680
I've been doing great lately. I don't know how or why this came along, but I've been transmuting some sort of warm energy with someone else through a no space/no time dimension.
>>
>>19183404
>Why is everyone bothered by death and sensing the spiritual architecture of the universe but me?
Don't worry anon.
I'm sure it's not important.
>>
>>19182680

I have reached escape velocity and and drawing in so much from around me, processing and spitting out wisdom and logic, helping and understanding people with patience

future philosopher/ guru here
>>
>>19185737
That sounds nice. How did you find that person?
>>
>>19185828
I can not disclose that information here.
>>
>>19185796
A thousand years is but an instant. There is nothing new, nothing different. The same pattern over and over. The same clouds, the same music, the same an hour or an eternity ago. There's nothing here for me now. Nothing at all.

Now I remember, it happened to me before, this is why I left. You have begun to find your answers. Even if it is difficult it will be great.
Exercise your human mind as fully as possible knowing it is only an exercise. Build beautiful artifacts, solve problems, explore the secrets of the physical universe, savor the input from all the senses, feel the sorrow, the joy, the empathy, the laughter and all the compassion. And take the emotional baggage in your travel bag.
I remember why I came here, why I became a human. Why I hung around. And now my final departure is scheduled. This way out. Escaping velocity, not just eternity but infinity.
>>
It's going hexagonally as planned...
>>
>>19183040
Add me on skype, senpai I got u
[email protected]
>>
love me some MPH. read SToAA and Lectures on Ancient Philosopy; my copies of Phoenix and Melchizidek just arrived :)

have been working through step 1 of IIH for the past few weeks. feels good man.

>>19184914
what do you mean?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.