[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nazca mummy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 14

File: nazca_ET-759x500.png (439KB, 759x500px) Image search: [Google]
nazca_ET-759x500.png
439KB, 759x500px
Good evening /x/,
I'm quite disappointed to see no one has brought this up yet. So a group called Gaia apparently unearthed a mummy in Nazca, Peru and it has 3 fingers, an elongated skull, and big eyes.
Now, let's discuss possible explanations as well as the credibility of this Gaia group as I've never heard of them before. Also apparently a bunch of officials from different countries are there to contribute in the research.
>>
>>19178304

check the catalog
>>
>>19182532
>credibility of this Gaia group as I've never heard of them before
Not great
>>
>>19182539
Didn't see that thread thank you op. Let this thread die then
>>
>>19182532
thank god OP made this, this is the entire reason im here.
bump for interest
>>
i can finally believe
>>
Seems like beginning of disclosure my dudes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qKcJF4fOPs
>>
File: s1.jpg (44KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
s1.jpg
44KB, 500x263px
Sorry anon. this is a mummified species of now extinct sloth. gonna post sloth skeletons until you feel stupid now.
>>
File: 3fingers.jpg (11KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
3fingers.jpg
11KB, 249x202px
a whole family of sloths have hands like these.
>>
>>19185203
>didn't look at x-rays
Seems legit.
>>
>>19185207
Sloth fingers are curved. The skeletons fingers are not.
>>
File: s3.jpg (218KB, 1280x826px) Image search: [Google]
s3.jpg
218KB, 1280x826px
i always liked sloths. im a sloth enthusiast.
>>
>>19185203
Saying it's a sloth even is being very generous when it really looks like it was made from things you can buy at a craft store.
>>
File: s4.jpg (746KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
s4.jpg
746KB, 2272x1704px
>>
>>19185207
are sloths actually human?
>>
File: s5.jpg (42KB, 450x333px) Image search: [Google]
s5.jpg
42KB, 450x333px
>>
https://youtu.be/90M7kH5wCtA

Sloth gets BTFO by puma
>>
File: s7.jpg (23KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
s7.jpg
23KB, 600x315px
large mammal. 160cm, 3 digits on hands and toes. there are hundreds of species of sloths if you count the extinct ones. some were larger than SUV's during the mega-fauna era.
thats not an alium.
>>
File: IMG_3835.jpg (360KB, 800x971px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3835.jpg
360KB, 800x971px
>>19185241
>>19185235
>>19185226
>>19185217
>>19185207
>>19185203
Shareblue shills derailing real ayy mummy thread with sleepy sloth
>>
It's impossible for that thing to belong to the same family as sloths
t. zoologist
>>
File: s8.jpg (12KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
s8.jpg
12KB, 279x181px
remember this one? people were convinced he was an ET... just a sloth with a fur and skin disorder where hes naked.

come the fuck on. those are actors. directors of 'original content'. it says right on it.
not the first time they've used mummified sloths to get tourist dollars as ET
>>
>>19185265
The thing being fake doesn't make it a fucking sloth
>>
File: s9.jpg (21KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
s9.jpg
21KB, 320x240px
Hey I don't like it any more than you, it was mummified after a ritual murder as an animal sacrifice. hold on im looking for the national geographic article on the peruvian tribes that did that whenever somebody died.
>>
>>19185261
what's a shareblue?
>>
>>19185244
>>19185235
>>19185226
>>19185217
>>19185207
>>19185203
Please see >>19185215

If you retards cared to do an inkling of research, DNA tests on the specimen conclude it to be a Human female from ~240-440 AD.

Honestly, a sloth could look at these pics and tell that the phalanges are immeasurably different from sloth fingers.
Also, if they are sloths, what species of sloth do we know of in the fossil record with eyes nearly 6x the size of modern day humans and a occipital crown to make the Egyptians jelly af?

tl;dr you are a fucktard if you think this is a sloth
>>
>>19185305
This thing looks like its made of plaster - it doesn't look like any mummy I've ever seen - I haven't seen this mentioned in any creditable sources - what about it - sells this to me a valid ? - if you can convince me please do - for now I'm very skeptical on this one
>>
File: oikjjk.gif (55KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
oikjjk.gif
55KB, 678x422px
>>19185305
what a piece of shit argument that is.
>its not spoonfed to me so it must be alien jesus!
you fucking child. you weak minded shit.

heres a modern mammal with 3 digits and lots of relatives, but it couldnt me that, its gotta be your missing space daddy. every time. you see it in everything you sad fuck. go stare into the toilet and given your brain power you'll drown in under an hour. (((faggot))) eat the cheeseburger and be quiet. its a fucking sloth and you too stupid to prove otherwise.
gullible. just been spoonfed for too long.
>>
>>19185361
Bla bla ad hominem attacks and basic shitposting

Shut the fuck up you dweeb. Nobody likes you. Nobody ever has liked you. And nobody ever will like you.
>>
>>19185361
I never said I was convinced that this is an ayyylmao. Its fucking abundantly clear this is no sloth.
P.S: Why so many sloth skeleton pix and none of female sloth puss?
Enough shitposting tripfag

>>19185327
Its not a mummy in the traditional Egyptian sense. Compare these to the "mummies" of whatsthatcitythatgotcoveredinlava and you'll see some sililarities
>>
>>19185216
Arboreal animals with long fingers aren't born with curved fingers, they become permanently curved after long-term gripping. You see the same with tennis players, as an example.
>>
>>19185412
You mean Pompeii - ok I do see that point but is there anything that could have caused a similar process to this creature ? I have little info on where it was found as far as underground ? In mud ? What do you know about its supposed finding anon ?
>>
>>19185361
>Also ignoring DNA tests.
Seems legit.
>>
>>19182532
Fake as fuck. That's clearly a plaster mold.
>>
>>19185442
Or your mother, after freshmen year.

>>19185443
This is all unfolding currently. Not alot of corroborating info, unfortunately. I'd love to believe without a doubt, but unfortunately my school booklearnin makes me pretty skeptical about this kind of thing. Nothing for us faggots to do but sit back and watch it unfold.
>>
>>19185456
see>>19185453
>>19185305

I mean, the fucking video is 5 minutes long. Did you not see the xray? Plaster mold my ass.
The shitposting is real tonight
>>
>>19185456
>Has never seen natural mumification
Guys please at least google information on what you're about to post.
>>
>>19185481
Looks like an elongated skull mummy with elongated fingers, but it looks weird aroud thne hands and feets like they worked on them afterwards, the hand x ray also looks like composited.

The DNA tests for other elongated skull specimens from Nazca also came out atipical.

It's worth a little research.
>>
Hello friends. I've done some research on the people in this video and I've found some interesting things.

>Jaime Maussan is a UFOologist - a journalist well known in UFO circles as someone who hypes evidence-free claims of aliens, etc. He appears to be the person who led Gaia to the mummy.

>Jay Weidner of Gaia has a long history of making esoteric videos like "chemtrails and the sun", and does not seems like a neutral documentray filmmaker.

>Dr. Konstantin Korotkov appears to only be an expert in pseudoscientific topics like a form of Kirlian photography, which he uses to investigate the physical manifestation of the soul leaving the body.

>Dr Jose de Jesus Zalce Benitez has worked with Maussan before, most famously with "Roswell Slides", where he performed extensive analysis of a photo that he said was of a non-human body at Roswell, but which turned out to be a mummified child on a museum shelf in South America. So he does not have a very good track record.

>M.K Jessie appears to be a real radiologist but really gives very little information other than saying that based on the small images she has been given she think it's unlikely to be a modified human skeleton.

>Natalia Zaloznaja (probably better transliterated as Natalya Zaloznaya, Haтaлья Зaлoзнaя) - the supposed "head of image analysis" may well be a real doctor, but does not say anything of note.

I'm gonna say it's fake.
>>
>>19185443
I'm pretty sure the anon meant from areas such as Czechoslovakia. Higher elevations and dry climates paired with concentrations of moisture absorbing minerals such as silica and talc naturally preserve organic materials in a mummification process.
>>
>>19185521
This mummies were on the desert and the process it's similar the Chinchorro mummies are the same and from a closer area.

This andean mummification has many examples there's also more elongated skull mummies, the three fingers it's weird tough.
>>
>>19185520
Obviously. But don't expect that to change the minds of fools who desperately want to believe in something. I wonder how many times they have to be tricked before they learn to take a little bit of time to look into things before believing whatever someone says.
>>
>>19185551
It's not even the three fingers that gets me, it's the extreme segmentation in the finger bones. Not to mention the palm.
>>
>>19182532
are you 'quite' 'disappoint' heh

it's faaake
>>
>>19185564
You illiterate fuck. Nobody in this thread is saying they know this to be a legit ayyylmao.
We are only not dismissing this out of hand like a derailing shill.

Seriously, shut the fuck up already.
>>
>>19185596
>this

So many people have been in this thread immediately crying fake. This isn't X anymore.

Finding a new type of deformation or by some miracle a new subspecies is by definition Paranormal. We should be gathering information. Not outright claims.
>>
>>19185620
or at least wait until the we have necessary data to make an informed judgement about the authenticity of the implications here.
This fucking board, man.
>>
>>19185657
>necessary data to make an informed judgement about the authenticity of the implications here.
So far all the data suggests a hoax, not an alien.

And "the authenticity of the implications"? That doesn't make any sense at all. Or is English not your first language?
>>
>>19185674
You must be the messenger of bullshit. This is a real ET mummy. ETs have been here for millions of years. We know of at least 900 different species of ETs. Our government, Russia, and several other countries have had diplomatic relations with several ET species since the 40s.
>>
>>19185752
[CITATION MISSING]

for the record, im this guy>>19185596
>>
File: 1489293675173.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
1489293675173.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>19185752
>>
>>19185768
official government document right here:
http://d3adcc0j1hezoq.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Ultra-Top-Secret-MITD-RotateLARGE.pdf

summary:
http://exopolitics.org/majestic-document-reveals-us-diplomatic-relations-with-extraterrestrials/
>>
>>19185752
You don't know it's an alien. Did you not even look up the people in the video?
>>
>>19185778
wasn't MJ12 debunked years ago?

A healthy does of skepticism may do you well, anon. Its this method of gobbling shit up that so vastly populates this board's horrendous flat earth threads.
>>
>>19185802
same fagging:
Look, I want to believe, dont get me wrong. But you sound like a christfag or moose limb fundy
>>
>>19185520
MK Jesse

Jesus it might be a secretly dropping hints behind a fake ayylmao
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.