[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the sphinx please. There are many theories.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-06-21-13-29-21.png (208KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-21-13-29-21.png
208KB, 960x540px
Redpill me on the sphinx please. There are many theories.
>>
>>19182051
Bumbabino
>>
>>19182051
Heard it was part of a sacred geometry complex... one of many to harvest earth energy or something, kind of like acupuncture but on the entire planet. Star alignment had some importance to it...
Also something about hiding a secret chamber beneath with... hidden knowledge and stuff...
>>
>>19182051
The ears are way to high, the face is way out of proportion. It was probably re-carved by idiots...
>>
File: pyramid.jpg (41KB, 520x293px) Image search: [Google]
pyramid.jpg
41KB, 520x293px
>>19182051
General idea, and controversy, is as follows...

-Earliest recording about the sphinx was during the time of Khafre (cheop). It is mentioned in some heiroglyph that it underwent some reparations. By reparation I am referring to the small bricks that make up the paws etc...

-There is enormous amounts of water damage on the sphynx, and the surrounding pit, that is indicative of water flow on geological timescales. Water flow which has not existed in egypt for ~10 thousand years.

-The bluepill is that the sphynx was built by the egyptians around the time of khafre... the redpill is that it is significantly older, based on the water damage, and that khafre repaired it.

-astrophysically, the sphynx looks towards the constellations of the zodiac during the morning hours. The implication that it is a sphynx/lion in addition to the enormous water damage is that it was built during the era of leo and consequently is many thousands of years older than even the egyptian civilization.

In short, the sphynx is an absolute cluster fuck to the standard historical narrative.

Don't even get me started on the pyramids as it doesnt even look like the egyptians made those either... Basically, egypt/pyramid site has all the makings of some ancient, and highly advanced, civilization that we still can not explain yet... the other, shitty little pyramids, are probably made by what we think of as egyptians. The great pyramid, made of rocks the size of refrigirators, are constructed with such precision that it would be a fucking nightmare to do it today...

In short, of all constructions made on earth, the space shuttle, large hadron collider, and great pyramids all stand in a league of their own... only one of those is thousands of years old however...
>>
>>19185282
The water damage is from deposits under the desert sands and is ongoing. Its so excessive because the sphinx is carved from the rock, not sitting on a foundation, so capillary action literally sucks up the salt rich water from underground, leaving the salt deposits. The pyramids do not have this issue as they have a foundation and are like 100ft higher then the Sphinx, away from the water deposits.

The sphinx is also angled to the solstice, which matches the start of sun god worship in Egypt at that time.
>>
>>19182051
Why, it's simple! The Sphinx is actually a cryptid. I've seen this creature before... in my dreams. Calling me.. to find it.
>>
>>19185386
explain this capillary salt business further please... How does that cause the stratification, erosion, and fissures?
>>
>>19185413
The water leaves behined the salt which slowly crystalizes and exerts pressure on the surrounding rock. This causes it to flake off and fracture.

Its bad enough that a team of structural engineers were brought in to discuss the possibility of literally "cutting" the Sphinx away from the base rock. This was abandoned as the damage risk was too high. Now a team of restoration engineers basically paint the sphinx in some kind of limestone slurry in the hopes it will prevent further flaking.

What's actually cool is the temple surrounding the sphinx shows evidence of an ancient man made harbor with docks. They dug deep down and found black silt deposits - same kind found in the bottom of the Nile.
>>
>>19185282
Interesting read - your red pill is inline with everything I've learned about - but I will add the head was entirely recarved at some point - the proportions of the head to the body are way off. Original I believe it had the face of Anubis - I'll explain that later if asked about it - let's just say for now there is a really good book on the subject that I found to be rather well researched and u found very convincing
>>
>>19185461
interesting... is there a name for this type of process?

Also, I always thought the proximity to the river may have been the source of the water. I forget who proposed the idea but the layout of the pyramid site may have roots in constellations... essentially, the pyramids make up orions belt, the river is the milky way, and the sphinx is the constellation leo... the order may be switched though...

thoughts on if this harbor used to bring the stones closer to the pyramid site?
>>
>>19185497
post that anubis theory bruh... I remember seeing an image like that...
>>
>>19185532
I don't know enough for the technical term, and there for sure was thought put into the aesthetical layout.

The harbor, which experts are pretty sure existed (but need more proof, although it explains a lot of the structures in the area) likely did bring in stones as well as important figures. The temple the harbor is attached to might have also had religious significance - with deities arriving by boat to visit it.

The sphnixes shadow also perfectly lines up with the pyramids shadow on the sunset of the summer solstice, basically supercharging the resurrection process (as they believed the sun god was the most powerful, and the pharaoh a direct descendent etc)
>>
>>19185497
ALso post the book you read
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.